Which is hotter: Open relationships/cuckolding or cheating?

Let me say up front I understand what people are saying about how cheating is "hot".

And let me say I draw a distinction between two situations. Let's posit there's a couple who either are supposed to be monogamous (by mutual agreement) or who have specific rules about third parties (as in my previous post, above).

You're a third party, and you meet one of the guys in the couple. If you don't know about the situation with the couple, or you don't know he's coupled at all, or he tells you it's fine because he's in an open relationship, then morally, I think, you're in the clear. 

If you do know, but you have sex with him anyway, and you don't feel bad about it - well, congratulations, you're adding to the misery in the world. Sure, the cheating partner is more responsible for relationship than any outside person ever could be, but you're aiding and abetting someone who is deliberately acting in a way that hurts his partner. If you feel "hot" about that, you're a sociopath, in my book.

And while I won't say I hope your dick falls off (which would be a truly karmic response from the universe), I will say karma has a way of evening things out in the long run.

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

And while I won't say I hope your dick falls off (which would be a truly karmic response from the universe), I will say karma has a way of evening things out in the long run.

It depends on how you feel about being cheated on. I’ve had it happen a couple times. The first time, I was resentful of the person and rightfully so, but made the mistake of going back to work on the relationship. Apparently, that was one-sided because they didn’t care until I broke up with them. That’s when they cared. (Note: It was while I was dating women and one of the first long-term situationships I was in). 

As hot as it may seem, it depends on how invested you and your partner feel about your situation. If you’re truly committed, it’s cheating. If you’re open (or you haven’t classified it or just don’t give a fuck), then it’s whatever else you’d like to call it. 

And yes, for those who have cheated on me, I watched karma take root. One got cheated on by the person they cheated on me with (I openly laughed at them when it happened, they deserved it). The other (35 years on) looks like 30 miles of bad road taken face down after she got divorced from “Mr. Huge Cock” 2 spawns later. 

I had a fuck buddy who was obsessed with having another guy fuck and cum in me (his preference was black guys, naturally). 

I never actually agreed to it, but over time I have become increasingly obsessed with having a guy worship me and I cage and control him whilst having another guy breed fuck out of me.

On 6/29/2023 at 4:02 AM, iamwhatiam84 said:

I really don't understand the " cheating is hot" sentiment that seems prevalent on this thread.  

It's the transgressive "Look at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm such a trashy SLUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a WHORE I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" mentality, aka, I'm hot shit because I'm so transgressive and I'm not bound by stultifying cishet moral standards.

Of course, they only feel that way about CERTAIN moral standards. Steal most of the balance of their checking account right after payday and watch a meltdown about how dare someone do something so fucked up and hurtful.

Some people just feel the need to be not just "more than" but "excessively and entirely more than". 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

It's the transgressive "Look at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm such a trashy SLUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a WHORE I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" mentality

This is hard to reconcile with the practicalities of cheating, which basically necessitate discretion. 

20 hours ago, barebackbro said:

This is hard to reconcile with the practicalities of cheating, which basically necessitate discretion. 

Oh, granted. But people can be transgressive online while being discreet elsewhere. Hell, there are probably people who post incessantly about how much dick or ass they're getting that actually haven't been laid but a handful of times since the end of the Trump administration. 

And in any event, one can be the loudmouth braggart talking about how hot it is to be with a cheater, without actually being the one doing the cheating - they're the ones being cheated WITH. The "other man". A good bit of the bragging is third parties like that who like fucking guys in relationships and sending them home to their partners. 

On 6/26/2023 at 5:15 AM, BttmCub88 said:

Cheating is fun and hot as fuck. Showing up to my bfs place with him not knowing ive been bred by a bunch of guys before him. However, i kinda wish he was into me taking loads and being used by other guys. Either way, im having fun being a cumdump. 

This is super hot. When I first started being a cumslut, I was in a committed relationship and would cheat every once in a while but when I started getting High with “connects” they would get me so fucken spun I wouldn’t give a shit. It took me a year to break up with him I couldn’t get myself to do it cuz it was so hot and he never found out I was about being promoted as a party slut cum dump sometimes only a few blocks from his apt

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

For me, sex is the ultimate connection.  The more open, honest, vulnerable each is with the other, the better. 

Cheating thwarts that. 

i was someone who cheated because i was caught up in a religious web and fighting being gay, and failing. Cheating (anonymous sex with Men while i was married) became my only form of affirmation, but i hated the cheating, lying part of it., i cannot imagine or fathom getting pleasure from purposely lying to another in an intimate relationship. To me, it is no longer intimate when the openness and honestly are discarded. There is a disconnect, and i want to connect with the Man i am having sex with as much and as deeply as possible.

• Upvote 1

Cheating is definitely hotter. I love cheaters. I love being able to satisfy a man in ways that his boyfriend/husband/wife/girlfriend can't or won't, and that's usually why they come to see me. I have a handful of regulars who are in relationships but come see me when they want or need some some good, hot sex or need some relief they can't get at home.

• Piggy 2
  • Downvote 1