Sloppy holes

What is the sloppiest and most cum filled your hole has ever been

Give me the good details

How many cocks lead up to that

How did it feel

How did it sound if more people kept fucking you

I want it all~

20+ loads over a few hours collecting got my jockpussy so cumsloppy had to plug to keep the nut inside feels so fukn awesome. Alpha nut starts to splash out as they pounding my jockpussy gaped so much n then after they nut gotta suck them clean taste all the mixed up alpha nut lick up so not wasting a drop smells like total cumdump 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 8

5 minutes ago, NSABB said:

20+ loads over a few hours collecting got my jockpussy so cumsloppy had to plug to keep the nut inside feels so fukn awesome. Alpha nut starts to splash out as they pounding my jockpussy gaped so much n then after they nut gotta suck them clean taste all the mixed up alpha nut lick up so not wasting a drop smells like total cumdump 

That sounds so fucking hot

Wish i had been there to suck all the cum out of your sloppy hole~

52 minutes ago, NSABB said:

Yum. I love cum dripping from a flooded holeIMG_0564.thumb.jpeg.e65c8648733fe8a13c6efb2b8fafa972.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 6

3 hours ago, NSABB said:

Bro,,tell me more

My record in 24 hours is 19 loads. 
I was having fun with buddies before going to Cumunion. 
I was so sloppy and loose. 
Having all those sperm loads inside me was such a rush. Most of the sperm was from total strangers.

I need to get back to that high load count.

Its so hot!!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

47 minutes ago, chipygmalion80 said:

When topping, I also enjoy having to wait my turn. 🐷

I fucked an Anon bottom and he had me park across the street from his place and said to wait until the guy in there came out and drove away.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/30/2023 at 12:56 PM, chipygmalion80 said:

When topping, I also enjoy having to wait my turn. 🐷

You and me both !!!  Watching a hot, hungry-holed bottom get pumped full of loads by other Cocks only pours gas on the fire for me.  Tastes all the better too. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

Love feeling guys pump their loads in my hole. The most recent time was in Berlin now in April. Started the night by taking 3 loads in my hotel room. Horny guys who needed to dump a load before going to work. After that went with a bud to the bars, was busy for Easter. We had a few drinks then into the darkroom where I was loaded 3 more times by total strangers. Didn’t see 2 of the guys they just took their turns to dump a load into an easy cummy hole 🐽

Then my bud and I went to the leather bar New Action. Lots of hot leather outfits. Quickly found our way into the darkroom. Got fucked there by 5 guys and got 3 loads. Very sloppy and cummy at this point. One guy ate out some loads before fucking me to add his own to the sloppy mess. A guy stood over me and was pimping me out for an hour. So hot!

Was very tired at that point but ended the night in true Berlin fashion at the Bull. Straight to the bench and bend over for anyone to enjoy. Pushed out a little bit for a nice cum fart that some guys noticed and quickly decided they wanted to enjoy that. Had a big dicked fella fuck me for 10 min until he came hard. Then came a felcher who fucked me a bit, made me eat his cum glazed cock. Then turned me around again and I pushed more loads into his mouth, then we kissed and fed them between us 💦🐽

After that a couple more fucks and loads until the queue was over for my hole. Took a break and then went home, all fucked and pigged out 🐽💦

• Like 3
  • Piggy 9

6 hrs in the sauna and I had lost count but was over 15 loads up me and 4 down my throat. I say tight for a long time but by the 6th guy in me  loose enough for a dude with a cock as wide as a coke to slide up me without me even sucking it 1st and the sound of them pulling all the way out and back in again was almost like a plunger or fapping drenched in lube.

I was wearing jock strap and running shorts on way home, so greatful was a Sunday cause the cum stain left from where I sat on the train was almost size of my palm.

Spent the next week alternating between total shame with sorness and being so horny humiliated  I'd pound myself with my spit and 12" with ease. Really felt like I had purpose:)

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

I decided to go to a sex club where the primary focus of the event was fisting. All the guys would be interested in some kind of way. I went in, noticed most guys in jock straps, rubber gear, some guys were fully clothed in fetish attire, few people went in fully naked, so I decided to be one of those few, I decided to go into the main room with a towel, but once I arrived to the sling area I decided to take of the towel to reveal my naked body with the only thing on it being a small chastity cage, the length of it being only 3” long, but  I could easily fit inside it hard( shows how small  a cock I carry). I sat on the sling, put my legs on the stirrups to spead my legs wide open. And left myself open to the guys walking by, one guy showed up in about a few minutes and took out his bottle of lube, put on his gloves; and started working on my hole. He was experienced, I let him know I have never been fisted by someone so big, and I have never been able to take someone completely. I am very tight and have a large booty, so even if it looks like he is in all the way, he really only has gotten about 4 fingers deep. He worked me in front of everyone for about under an hour, fisting me with his left hand and caressing my body with his right, he would also lube up my body and lather me completely, my body would shine under the lights.  some guys would get close and start fondling my body, but he would calmly stop them if my attention was getting taken away by others. He managed to get  almost halfway, but he was very big, used to be a bodybuilder, and had a beefy hand and forearm, he knew he would probably break me if I took him all the way for a newbie, so after a while fisting he decided to move on.  My hole was dripping after he removed it, I was not loose yet, but it was definitely aching for more, and I would love to meet guys near sf if possible, I’d love to experience this again with more guys, and for a much longer time