What's the weirdest fetish you formed over time?

On 9/3/2023 at 9:14 AM, Guest said:

Breath play.  Love doing it unexpectedly so they haven't got time to take a deep breath before.  Putting my hand over mouth and nose of a little twink for 60 seconds when he's already exhaled and his lungs are empty produces a wonderful panic that tightens the sphincter nicely. 

Fuck that's hotđŸ˜”

• Like 1

On 7/28/2023 at 6:40 PM, gaypigbb said:

Eating cum out of found used condoms. đŸœđŸ˜ˆ

YESSSS!! LOVE IT!!

Additionally, this pig has developed a love for cum on the floor of gloryhole booths. Every time it goes to an ABS, it searches all the booths with the flashlight on it's phone looking for those shiny spots...😍

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 7/2/2023 at 7:14 PM, KylerIsTrash said:

Viewing from an outside perspective, I think emptying used condoms in my ass is hella fucked up. It doesn’t require fucking. It’s pretty high risk for catching something. You don’t always know where it came from or what’s in it. With enough used rubbers I could go for a long time sexually satisfied without actually having sex.  

I’ll up it, my best friend, straight & hot, always crashes in my guest room, usually with whoever he picked up that night. I take his used condoms and squeeze his cum out onto my cock or swallow it. Closes I can get to having sex with him! 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, skinnybttmwhore said:

I'm a cumdump bottom that accepts any load, but I enjoy letting older chubby men fuck me. Obviously fit men are hot, but letting a large chubby guy press me into a mattress while I can't wiggle away is hot.

I’ve never experienced anything with a chubby man but after reading that and imagining this it sounds super hot. The thought of feeling helpless underneath the weight of a man would make me feel like such a slut. 

1 minute ago, Danny74 said:

I’ve never experienced anything with a chubby man but after reading that and imagining this it sounds super hot. The thought of feeling helpless underneath the weight of a man would make me feel like such a slut. 

Exactly, I had to let him finish while he degraded me. I was pinned.

44 minutes ago, skinnybttmwhore said:

Exactly, I had to let him finish while he degraded me. I was pinned.

Thank you for sharing! You opened my eyes 

I have to say the smell of leather has gotten to me.. It seems to make me hard.  If im in a store that sells leather jackets i tend to head over to smell them