What's the weirdest fetish you formed over time?

I have been a submissive cumdump all my life, however recently I began to have an urge for fucking older chubby men. Eventhu my dick is quite limp due to hormones, but I am still able to get it hard with some effort and fuck an ass. 

Edited by Tsjul

I have developed the fetish for rape scene like sex. I love older males 40+ with big dicks who fuck me good. I get hard thinking about having sex with an older male and I really like sexy older males. Fantasy is I wished I would have had a step daddy that would have fucked me since I was 13 years old who always bred me and we had a happy relationship having sex and outside of bed from 13 -25 years old. After that I would be in college where I would be used as a cum dump from the frat guys. 

It seems basic but I feel bad for having this fantasy but I really enjoy that fantasy. I jerk off and wished I was raped by a sexy muscular step daddy when I was 13, maybe shared with my daddies friends and my step brother using me too. I love the cum dump fantasy, but only having sex with white males ages 18-60 years old, I love the range of bodies but I do have a preference on white guys. I love how they fuck me and when they cum inside me. It sounds racist but it’s my fantasy. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I love watching identical twins make out with each other suck each others cocks and fuck each other. it’s hot to see twins get used by a man together but way hotter when they get physical with each other. as someone who learned how to suck cock on his older brothers meat, serviced him and a couple of his buddies very regularly and even lost my virginity to him, I have never had and negative attitudes about incest. getting used sexually by family members has always felt so right to me. if I had an identical twin we would be fucking constantly and holding hands and making out a lot, even in public. I would be his girlfriend if he wanted and would have probably gone on hormones and gotten implants years sooner for him. I had sex with a couple pairs of twins and watching them fuck each other was almost as hot as them spit roasting me. the one pair were actually in an openly romantic relationship with each other.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I love watching identical twins make out with each other suck each others cocks and fuck each other. it’s hot to see twins get used by a man together but way hotter when they get physical with each other. 

Have to say that I luv watching twins going at it. To me, it’s as close to being with oneself as possible due to the connection. 

Viewing from an outside perspective, I think emptying used condoms in my ass is hella fucked up. It doesn’t require fucking. It’s pretty high risk for catching something. You don’t always know where it came from or what’s in it. With enough used rubbers I could go for a long time sexually satisfied without actually having sex.  

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

1 hour ago, KylerIsTrash said:

Viewing from an outside perspective, I think emptying used condoms in my ass is hella fucked up. It doesn’t require fucking. It’s pretty high risk for catching something. You don’t always know where it came from or what’s in it. With enough used rubbers I could go for a long time sexually satisfied without actually having sex.  

I've always wanted a top to do this to lube me up, don't bother even telling me...  I get the kink totally, and have been looking for places to harvest them myself. 🤤

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

12 hours ago, Tsjul said:

I have been a submissive cumdump all my life, however recently I began to have an urge for fucking older chubby men. Eventhu my dick is quite limp due to hormones, but I am still able to get it hard with some effort and fuck an ass. 

Hot, I am sure many chubby daddy bottoms would sign up to take your load!

• Like 2

Clear from my profile which fetishes/tastes I have. 

But, since I broke up with my ex and have my current partner, I can comfortably explore my ass play fetish - having my bf learn to control his ass muscles to get objects in, and push them out. 

Very extreme fantasy would be to "swallow" a tennis ball and push it out but this would be too large! For now we are managing with the plums just come down from my mother's tree... LOL! If she only knew what we do with them! They're, let's say, a little bigger than a medium-sized human poop.

And yes I confess - having my hand in him without causing him pain would be heaven, but I would never want my loved one to have permanent ass damages because of sex pleasure. NOT AT ALL! Given that he was virgin until last October it's not appropriate.

Being vers we do not care about roles too much but let's say it's so fun having him in female underwear! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

You are not the only one that likes used condoms. also like to put them on my cock (the only kind of condom that goes in there).

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

14 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

Viewing from an outside perspective, I think emptying used condoms in my ass is hella fucked up.

It’s also fucked up viewing from an inside perspective, for the reasons you list, but that doesn’t really have any bearing on it as a fetish. Viewed by people who do not share the fetish, lots of fetishes are fucked up, and perhaps objectively are. BDSM is a catalog of fucked-up, but it manages not to fuck up most of its adherents. Psychology is complex. The psychology of sex is just weird.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

having my hand in him without causing him pain would be heaven, but I would never want my loved one to have permanent ass damages

Fisting isn't dangerous if you know what you doing.