What's the weirdest fetish you formed over time?

On 7/3/2023 at 10:29 AM, Jandrosgape said:

Fucking married granddads raw-knowing  they are taking the same loads I took up my ass.  Cleaning dirty holes after work or after a shit.  

Love the granddad's 

• Piggy 1

A relatively recent one for me is cumfarts. I really hadn't thought much about them until I started taking loads and having them. Now I get super hard if I have one or happen to be present when another lucky pig passes one.

• Piggy 1

Sweat. Especially when partying. A man's armpit musk has always turned me on, but I especially enjoy licking sweat from hairy puts while smearing his scent all over my mouth and face and then kissing. Of course, licking sweat from firm pecs while working nips is also tremendously hot. Just seeing the slick sheen of moisture on a man's skin makes me salivate.

Licking, swallowing, slurping up other men's cum from my wife's pussy.

I always want cum in my ass but sometimes there are tops who just want a BJ so I oblige and I always swallow. But I do that out of being considerate. It does not turn me on to think about swallowing a load.

But put it in my wife I and I just want to slurp up all of it, already hard just typing that out.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

getting fucked in alleys, specially behind dumpsters and getting fucked and bred by homeless men. often I get to combine the two fun activities. I started getting fucked in alleys just cause they are a quick easy way for horny guys to use me, whether I’m with them or meeting them there or guys who spot me on the street or in a club or in a mall. men can just take me down an alleyway and fuck me in a doorway or behind a dumpster. works specially well for homeless men who have no place to take a whore like me when they wanna get off. I love it cause I love taking loads in public and actually love it when random people might see me down on my knees sucking cock or bent over, or on my hands and knees or even laying on my back with my slutty long legs spread, getting mounted and bred and often pissed on. I’m the kinda trash that wants strangers to see what a trashy faggot I am. plus I love getting fucked by homeless men for the same reason. specially straight homeless men who really think I’m a disgusting faggot, and anyone who sees knows for sure the men didnt rent me. ive been bred by homeless men in a lot of places but in the alley behind a dumpster is my fave.

I have also been fucked IN a dumpster by homeless men a few times including last night when 3 homeless men and a daddy pretty much raped me in one. they fucked my throat, fucked my pussy, spit in my face, slapped me, pissed on me, choked me and shoved beer bottles and a baseball bat up my ass.Screenshot2023-06-27at12_02_47PM.png.6ae12f238fb249966dfd0a8c853af9cc.png

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Excluding WS & restraints which have become mainstream imo. The weirdest/specific one is I like to fuck with a condom and then break/take it off (The bottom always consenting). Something about the difference in feeling makes it hot to me and then finally breeding the hole is the cherry on top. Not sure where this came from, might’ve been all the times bottoms want to go raw who I’d been fucking with a condom  on.

The other one I have is I like chubby/stocky guys to sit on my face and let/make me rim them. Something hot about a chubby ass descending on my face and having a hole on my mouth to rim. Almost always my cock is going in that hole moments after they get off, so motivates me to get it nice and sloppy. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/6/2023 at 11:11 PM, DeviantLust said:

Pissing and kissing. Love sharing piss mouth to mouth while making out. Even better with someone else pissing on us while we kiss and make out. Also lying under the rim chair and blowing clouds up a guy's ass while he works my nips and pisses on my chest.

I love kissing piss mouth and eating piss ass, but what makes me really hard and horny AF is when my boi pisses itself in public and I make it walk around all day while wet and smelling like stale piss

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Everopen said:

I love kissing piss mouth and eating piss ass, but what makes me really hard and horny AF is when my boi pisses itself in public and I make it walk around all day while wet and smelling like stale piss

Reminds me of when I first started partying with a bud near SF for Dore Alley or Folsom weekends . I'd leave his place in the morning without a shower, reeking of both our piss and sweat on my skin, and go work out at a gym without air conditioning. (I used a towel on the benches and equipment.) The additional sweat and body stink kept me high even as the chems wore off! I still love the stench of piss mixed with sweat from men marking each other with their fluids. But I realize it's too much for others, so I don't do it in public anymore.

25 minutes ago, DeviantLust said:

Reminds me of when I first started partying with a bud near SF for Dore Alley or Folsom weekends . I'd leave his place in the morning without a shower, reeking of both our piss and sweat on my skin, and go work out at a gym without air conditioning. (I used a towel on the benches and equipment.) The additional sweat and body stink kept me high even as the chems wore off! I still love the stench of piss mixed with sweat from men marking each other with their fluids. But I realize it's too much for others, so I don't do it in public anymore.

The boys that hang out next to the outdoor portapotties during Dore and Folsom with piss troughs are hot AF too

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love giving (and getting) Smokey blowjobs. I’m an extremely oral person and smoking cigarettes turns me into a slut. I let random guys fuck me for a pack of cigarettes. My trans friend tells me I’m such a dirty cheap whore. She loves rimming me after I take a bunch of random cumloads.