What's the weirdest fetish you formed over time?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2023 at 2:13 PM, DeviantLust said:

Reminds me of when I first started partying with a bud near SF for Dore Alley or Folsom weekends . I'd leave his place in the morning without a shower, reeking of both our piss and sweat on my skin, and go work out at a gym without air conditioning. (I used a towel on the benches and equipment.) The additional sweat and body stink kept me high even as the chems wore off! I still love the stench of piss mixed with sweat from men marking each other with their fluids. But I realize it's too much for others, so I don't do it in public anymore.

I'd love to have a smell 👄

Exhibitionism, NEVER wearing socks, really filthy worn out sneakers, EXTREMELY ripped jeans with my cock visible, scat, swallowing everything I can get😈

Anal while it's still dirty 💩 Initially started hooking up with this guy because we wanted some hot cheating sex and over time we started to get nastier. Eventually we got into fucking with a dirty hole and it's now the way we always fuck. Usually look forward to having some nasty dirty sex when we meet up. Still behind his gf back in their house.

• Piggy 1