What's the weirdest fetish you formed over time?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2024 at 4:03 AM, dungeonsdoom said:

I got this heavy fantasy of being castrated by a master one day. Heavy ball play makes me really hard

I’ve scheduled my castration for a couple weeks from now. It’ll be a couple weeks after that, but then I’ll be seeking poz loads even harder (pun intended, because I won’t be hard at all lol).

Mine was castration mainly because I want to be a woman. Got spun and put a castration band on and left it on for days before going to the hospital and then I had to get my scrotum and balls removed. Now I just need a pussy

On 8/4/2024 at 3:56 PM, chrisjoci said:

Getting  fist fucked or gangbanged raw while being pissed on.

Would love to be pissed on by a group of guys,  especially black guys , all that piss soaking into my pores and  rinsing of the eyes with strangers piss, then stuffed with cum in my virgin hole, and get my belly full before being pissed on after the feeding stops 😵

• Like 2

On 8/15/2024 at 8:23 PM, chasing said:

I’ve scheduled my castration for a couple weeks from now. It’ll be a couple weeks after that, but then I’ll be seeking poz loads even harder (pun intended, because I won’t be hard at all lol).

I've fantasized about being layed out on a cold  metal table in a strangers basement,  him being a retired surgeon and have cameras positioned to film so I can watch in real time as he injects 💉 numbing meds, and slowly castrates and modifys me to his wants, not mine. I'm just a piece of meat for his mutilating evilness 💋

• Like 2

Mine is watching my straight guy tied up and raped. Flooded with poz loads. Then I ride his dick and drain his neg loads in my ass before I fuck is poz full ass full of my cum exposing myself with the poz cum swimming in his guts

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2024 at 11:20 PM, VicBCtop said:

I have always loved sloppy seconds (or much more) but my Fetish over time is to almost NEVER fuck an ass that does not have a load in it.  I like to take any new to me guys to a park or the baths or invite a Grindr Top over to pre-fuck the bottom.  My first question to all bottoms I meet on sites is "when did you last get fucked?"  I am turned off when they say weeks or months or a long time.  I am not jealous when guys I date play around - its a huge turn-on they go take random loads and Always come back for mine.  Recent a bottom wanted me to fuck him in the park - he was very aggressive to get my load in him, but he kept saying he had not been fucked in months. (why do so many role play the virgin or near virgin ?)  anyway we made out but I waited until a few more guys joined us and arranged for the bottom to take a few random loads first - then  I was hard like I had taken a pill to breed him.  Is that a Fetish?  I think so

Would love to take multiple loads from any guy you want to cum in me then take your load.  Sent you dm

Mine  men filling me up with cum and not telling  me till the last mint here's my poz load pig,  and other one poz guy put condom on and deliberately rips it and loads me up with poz cum 

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of "weirder" kinks have been mentioned already, so here's an interesting one: dunno what to call it, but I'd call it intoxication domination? Hit-dom? Drugdom? Basically, a top/dom decides how many hits of a joint, how many popper hits, how many vape hits I take (I don't do any other stuff while having sex, I don't do shrooms while fucking, and how would someone even control that?). Up to him if he wants to push my limits, have me go light, or not even allow it at all. I love the idea of a dom not letting me suck his dick or refusing to fuck me until I've done a certain amount of poppers hits, or until he chooses I'm high enough. Of course this is a very large responsibility for the dom so informing him of what I'm used to beforehand is essential. 

Edited by losthole