Public bathrooms for play - ideas?

cumslut4play

Well, I appreciate the responses, though they didn't really at all answer my question. 🙂

Of course, there is inherent risk to this.  As there is fucking at bookstores/video stores and anywhere I guess that sodomy laws are still on record.  For those in the "enhancement" community, there might be substantially more severe violations of law and extreme penalties for these (I don't see any drug arrests reported on in any outlet - but let me text my journalist and ask if they even monitor for "public indecency").  Colorado law for public indecency classifies sex in public as a "petty crime" with fines not to exceed $300 or 10 days in jail.  A first-time offender would not receive this, if arrested at all.  No officer is going to make an arrest and book someone for a petty crime.  Sniffies in Colorado is ablaze with people hooking up in public and I don't see many caution flags being posted.

So I wouldn't need money in my socks nor to call my parents - cuz I am unlikely to be arrested and I can pay my own bail if I were.

I'm also unconcerned about having my face and picture published in a newspaper also - there are literally a billion things that would have to NOT happen in a day for it to merit some post about a random gay guy having sex in a bathroom.  I just asked my journalist friend if they even monitored these types of beats and he said, "no, the only thing that comes across our desk is federal or felony charges, or any time there is violence, death, or an officer-involved shooting or incident."  Here in Denver, as well as in Seattle where I've lived, this type of activity is perhaps more mainstream than in other parts of the country.  I'll give you that.  Portland was mentioned and I believe it to be similar to Seattle.

But putting all of that aside, I'm intrigued by the fact so many from outside of Colorado responded, that some of the responses bordered on sarcastic condemnation, and that I still don't have an answer to my question.  It's especially surprising given the nature of this site and topics covered, which go far beyond sex in a bathroom in public.  🙂  I'm certainly not encouraging others to do what I'd like to do - that's my choice, as are other choices others make theirs - just like I have a choice to go the speed limit or speed.

Happy Friday!  I'll be having sex missionary-style with a condom from my locked bedroom in my secured home lol!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I never heard of an ABS being busted while I lived in Denver

Neither have I, since there was always an envelope sitting on the counter on Friday afternoons, waiting to be picked up. Raiding the bars was a cash-cow for the cops back then.  But at the Gold Coast-cum-Eagle, Chuck always bailed everyone out of the clink, sometimes in person.  Still, we all carried bail money in our boots, just in case.  

Fun thing to share:  He had a Mercedes 600, with pneumatic power windows.  Some of us got invited to go out to the far SW burbs for an evening New Year's party, and Wanda Lust (locally famous drag queen) was dolled up to beat the band.  Chuck got lost, but wouldn't admit it.  Turned on a dirt road that was very uneven, and took a very short rise in the road a bit too fast, which knocked out the pneumatic plumbing underneath the car.  Very slowly, all the windows began their descent, letting in the winter wind along with some blowing, wet mixture of rain/snow. It took a few minutes, but all the windows slowly sank into the fully open position.

Lust screamed at the top of her lungs - her dress (it was apparently a really expensive one) got wet, her wig got wet, The whole thing turned into a nightmare, but it was a bit hilarious too.  When we finally found the place, she stomped into a bathroom and finally came out as Steve (her real name), and we all had a good time of it.  I hadn't known it before, but she/he always carried some "boy" clothes when going out on an adventure.  The ride home though, was fukkin freezing 🥶

The primary difference between Colorado versus Oregon/Washington isn't the legality of the public sex. I believe Oregon has the most permissive laws of the 3 states, but Colorado men are by far the most likely to actually engage in public sex and get voyeurs to voluntarily watch.

7 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Neither have I, since there was always an envelope sitting on the counter on Friday afternoons, waiting to be picked up. Raiding the bars was a cash-cow for the cops back then.  But at the Gold Coast-cum-Eagle, Chuck always bailed everyone out of the clink, sometimes in person.  Still, we all carried bail money in our boots, just in case.  

Illinois has a lot more legal prohibitions on sex than Colorado. I've lived and cruised for gay sex in both states.

Yes, but that's more mid-to-down State than near or in Chicago.  It's still "blue" because the old Daley "machine" still works. 

When I still lived there, a schlup of a guy was always hanging around the Ward office, not much more than a "go-fer".  Today, he's in the House representing the 90th Cong. District.  

So.... I should just give up on any suggestions for actual locations?  🙂

Interestingly, did a bit of Goog'ing today to see if there were other resources that might have suggestions and surprisingly, found several articles NOT on LGTBQ sites or targeted at gays.  One Westword article has the title "Denver's five best bathrooms for a quickie."  Westword: Denver's Five Best Bathrooms for a Quickie

None of the suggestions here seem ideal (all of them are restaurants or bars) and there are no real "public" suggestions (i.e. a place you don't need to be a patron but still use the facilities).  

The list on Squirt is nearly all public parks - which to me fucking in the bushes is most risky.  If people are at the park, there's no concealment other than bushes.  This is like Volunteer Park in Seattle.

Sniffies is a lot of parks, and if you zoom outside of Denver Metro, includes some truck stops.  

Ah well, I tried.  

The missionary sex in my locked bedroom in my secured house was awesome, btw 🙂

best of denver.png

• Moderators
18 hours ago, cumslut4play said:

Here in Denver, as well as in Seattle where I've lived, this type of activity is perhaps more mainstream than in other parts of the country. 

My impression from the variety of places I've lived and visited is that this type of activity is pretty well mainstream just about everywhere. The difference is the degree of shaming and punitive action engaged in by the puritan element of the local culture. But that has to get awfully intense to really put the brakes on public sex. People just get more judicious about doing it a little more discreetly, by altering their location, time of day, or alertness for watchers.

That said, the US west coast is pretty damn relaxed about it. Even so, I still managed to get thrown out of Sears in the SF suburbs in my younger days.