Public bathrooms for play - ideas?

cumslut4play

I definitely am turned on by public sex especially any type of hooking up in public restrooms.  From my perspective, this doesn't mean they need to be pristine, but I think ideally would have some combination of these things

1. Private restroom where main entry locks;
  2. Toilet stalls where visibility into the stall is limited to those outside it (e.g., they wall panels go sufficiently low);
  3. Accessible to Denver metro or surrounding neighborhoods, but not stranded in the middle of nowhere; in case you want others to join

What else makes a good space?  I personally am not in love with the under-the-stall thing...

The three times I've done this in Colorado were actually at places stranded in the middle of nowhere, on road trips to Glenwood Springs and in Vail, so I don't really have a ton of experience in Denver.  But I'd like to change that.  Any ideas?  I'll be doing research on Squirt, Sniffies, etc. and dropping in what I find on this thread.

Do you know of any that would make a good spot for this?  Please tag with the general metro area or surrounding area, any address information and any notes that you think are important.  I think we can do Denver Metro and north to Broomfield and south to the Tech Center?  But if you know of others outside of this area, feel free to add.
image.png.c23f5085f993eda1fd0ad92915aeec69.png

squirt and sniffies both have good info 

you may be asking for too much tho because most of these places rely on easy access and frequent user turnover and thus the thrill of possibly getting caught is part of it for some guys, as is the thrill of being watched and the thrill of group participation etc 

I don't live there any more, so it may have been remodeled, the Cherry Creek Mall washroom mostly meets your criteria. It wouldn't have a locking outer door but did have spacious almost fully enclosed stalls you could fuck in (I know I did). It was cruisy, but you had to cruise at the urinals or in front of the mirror and either take it to a stall or do it at the urinals.

13 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I don't live there any more, so it may have been remodeled, the Cherry Creek Mall washroom mostly meets your criteria. It wouldn't have a locking outer door but did have spacious almost fully enclosed stalls you could fuck in (I know I did). It was cruisy, but you had to cruise at the urinals or in front of the mirror and either take it to a stall or do it at the urinals.

Yeah - it doesn't need to be all of those things, just some of those things.   Sniffies doesn't have bathrooms specifically as a category, and the list on Squirt was not good.  The hunt continues.

I'm sorry, I am too old to call my parents to bail me out of jail for sex in some public place.  I am smart enough to find an alternative location........🙄

The local newspaper in my area even lists the names of those busted at an occasional sting operation at one of the ABS in my area.  Public humiliation and a court date are not my idea of a good time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hntnhole said:

Surely there's more going on over on your side of the peninsula for the newspapers to cover !!!  

Unfortunately law enforcement likes to show they are fighting "vice" by visiting, maybe twice a year, various ABS and busting guys for either exposure or L and L.  This is generally in the Tampa area and they post their full names and ages.  I have a buddy who is a pharmacist for Walgreens and this has happened to him twice, but he still doesn't seem overly upset by it.  Someone from upper management for Spectrum cable got caught, he later apologized and went on a "leave of absence".  Some guys just never learn.

Oh, and if you are ever caught in Polk County, Sheriff Grady Judd will have a news conference and mock those guys caught and show their mug shots as well as who they are employed by.  They say they are looking for human trafficing, but he loves to take shots at Disney and the number of employees caught with their pants down.  There are many bad things happening in Polk County, getting a blow job really doesn't seem to be that horrific in comparison to some of the other things I read. 

40 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Whatever else you do, find out how much dough it will take to spring you from the clink, and tuck that amount into your sock .... 

You are correct, you do need to take some precautions and not be in your face stupid about doing it.

There was more surreptitious gay sexual activity in Denver than anywhere else I've ever lived or worked. Law enforcement used to be pretty chill on that front, unless you were really blatant and generating a lot of complaints. They do have a few crackdowns in the parks, and I know several guys who received warnings but not did get arrested. There is still a good amount of chatter on Squirt about the really active spots, including mentions of crackdowns in the parks. So I doubt that much has changed.

I will admit I've done some fairly stupid things in regard to public sex, as recently as 3 days ago I fucked and got fucked off a trail at night with an audience (not in the Denver area). I have however always go out of my way to limit the possibility of having an audience that doesn't want to see it and avoid doing it anywhere I'm likely to be happened upon by accident. I've also been know to warn about not being discreet enough both in person and on websites and apps that list active locations. 

• Piggy 1

34 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

Unfortunately law enforcement likes to show they are fighting "vice" by visiting, maybe twice a year, various ABS and busting guys for either exposure or L and L.  This is generally in the Tampa area and they post their full names and ages.  I have a buddy who is a pharmacist for Walgreens and this has happened to him twice, but he still doesn't seem overly upset by it.  Someone from upper management for Spectrum cable got caught, he later apologized and went on a "leave of absence".  Some guys just never learn.

Oh, and if you are ever caught in Polk County, Sheriff Grady Judd will have a news conference and mock those guys caught and show their mug shots as well as who they are employed by.  They say they are looking for human trafficing, but he loves to take shots at Disney and the number of employees caught with their pants down.  There are many bad things happening in Polk County, getting a blow job really doesn't seem to be that horrific in comparison to some of the other things I read. 

I never heard of an ABS being busted while I lived in Denver, and in Portland those sort of establishment openly encourage what passes for sex to happen on the premises (I don't know what would happen if more people were actually performing sex acts that involved penetration since that is exceedingly rare).

3 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I never heard of an ABS being busted while I lived in Denver, and in Portland those sort of establishment openly encourage what passes for sex to happen on the premises (I don't know what would happen if more people were actually performing sex acts that involved penetration since that is exceedingly rare).

Lucky for you, you have a gay Democrat as your Governor.  I am sure he realizes there are more important things to do with law enforcement then have them harass men with their pants down in a small cubicle.   I always understood Portland to be a very open minded community, but you obviously know better than I do.

Unfortunately, I live in Florida, with no ability to escape, and law enforcement and the political climate are very anti-gay so having sex in public has become an issue.  At least in the area I am living in.  I did have sex opening at an ABS in Bradenton, FL, but I believe that was because the guy I was with was very good friends with the front desk clerk.

I miss that ABS in Bradenton, but I wouldn't take the chance of doing it in Tampa right now - their raids on ABS establishments have been going on for quite a while and I just don't want to get arrested.  I'll take my chances and find someone online - at least as long as that is possible.🙄

1 hour ago, ellentonboy said:

I always understood Portland to be a very open minded community, but you obviously know better than I do.

They are very open minded about gays, fetishes and kinks. As to whether they would tolerate large numbers of people having sex in establishments that specifically allow it is an unknown, it very rarely happens, and the vast majority of the regular patrons of such establishments give you the cold shoulder and a wide berth if they have witnessed you openly fucking in said establishments. Most of the ABS I have been in, and all the adult theaters (before they all closed) have signs telling you where sexual activities are allowed or not allowed. I'm just not sure how they would react if it was actually happening on a frequent basis.

This is the same city that doesn't bat an eye if you are sporting fetish gear if even marginally meets the public decency standards. We also have several official nude beaches just outside of town that are open to families where there aren't any public decency standards, other than you can't have sex in public view [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/74332-really-stupid-public-sex/#comment-787747. If you want to be walked on a leash through a public park past a playground in broad daylight, by a friend no one is going to complain, there are a couple of parks where I've seen it on a regular basis.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Oh, and if you are ever caught in Polk County

Wellllllllllllll ........... sounds like I won't be doing any poking in Polk County.  I'm no Bucs fan, so chances aren't all that great in the first place. 

Thanks for the warning !!!