Anyone else have a cut/uncut family difference?

So I grew up all mixed up about cut and uncut dicks lol. So I am working with an uncut dick but I was always confused a bit by it.

My dad and step-dad were both have cut disks. When I eventually saw my younger brother, he too is cut. My cousin that I fooled around with in the shower when younger was uncut. My other cousin I jerked off with was cut.

I was really confused until jr high when I was exposed to more disks in the locker room. I went to a school in a mostly Hispanic area and almost all of the latino guys were uncut. The white dicks were all cut and the 2 black ones I saw were cut. Jr high was my sexual awakening and so starred to hook up. Cut and uncut didn't really matter much once it was hard and in my mouth lol. And later when dick would squeeze in my hole.

But this confusion/irregularity fed my sexual appetites. I like my white guys cut and Latino guys uncut. I don't turn them away if they are not that way but that's just how I prefer them now.

Anyone else have a similar situation?

Yes, I'm Latino also and most Latinos are uncut, but some are cut. I think it has to do with how tight they adhere to the culture. Some people believe that uncut is less sanitary than cut. Some Latinos that have assimilated more into American culture are getting cut while others are leaving it uncut. I also see a lot of parents doing what they have, so if the father of the baby is uncut, the son is uncut, but if the father is cut, then the son gets cut.

l Yeah, Male Genital Mutilation in the US has relatively recent history and it goes back to  J.H. Kellogg.  Yeah, the Corn Flakes guy. He was very "Religeous" very "Sex is only for procreation" and believed bland food with little to no meat and genital mutilation would reduce/ prevent masturbation.

There are also advocates that tour cleanliness and uniformty between father and son. 

I serious feel such mutilation should be done away with. I'm glad I still have my hood

• Like 1

Lucky Man 

l lost my forskin as a baby,  but after years of work I’ve managed to restore it

It’s farely satisfactory, but I consider it to be a criminal offence to mutilate a  males genitalia for no apparent reason 

• Like 1

every blood relative who's junk i've seen has been cut. 

OT but there is a special mixture of lust and shame that came w those teens years changing in the same room as your cousin and totally droolin over and being jealous of their big meat 😜

im naturally attracted to anyone who "different" so almost slll my BFs etc are foreign born and thus uncut no matter their race. but i also have a preference for dark meat (sorry to be unwoke) so that also tends to up the uncut %. 

as for medical justification: i never bought the argument when my ex tried to tell me ikea throw in extra screws, and i never bought the whole "your body come w spare parts u don't need" concept either. 

guys who want their son's dick to look like theirs are weird. jmho. 

as for identity issues: i personally could give a flying fuck. why waste time dwelling on what u have no control over. it is what it is. not to overshare but several guys have looked right at my flaccid dick and asked since it is somewhat "not obvious " if i'm cut or not but i also don't waste time dwelling on that especially since if everything is going to plan, i won't be flaccid for long 😜

I'm uncut.  My father is uncut. My stepfathers (that I've  seen) have all been cut.  I have both cut (white) and uncut (Latino) uncles.  In gym class i was one of two boys who were uncut. All others were cut.  It wasn't until I was in the Army when I saw a white uncut dick.  Every other one I'd seen was some shade of brown, like mine.  I LOVE white uncut dicks.  Don't get me wrong. I pretty much love ALL dicks, but uncut white boys usually get to jump the line!  (Probably because growing up, I'd never seen any.)  I'm happy to say, I've seen more and more uncut dicks in general.  It doesn't seem to be the automatic decision it used to be here in the US.

Edited by phukhole
forgot to mention uncles...

On 7/10/2023 at 1:40 AM, Bokkierob said:

I'm cut but my dad is uncut - he's got a real handsome cock -  wide girth, heavily veined with a big thick foreskin. looks great when soft but amazing when he's hard

"...amazing when he's hard." eh? Do tell... 😉

French Canadian here. Catholic background. Large families. And definitely uncut, (most of) the whole lot of us. The one exception being my brother. He was circumcized at birth for medical reasons. The doctor called it: his foreskin was so tight, it would be difficult & painful to pull down, so there was definitely going to be actual hygiene and sexual health issues down the road. But back in '72, they didn't use anesthetics on babes. So they knocked my newborn brother out with a shot of whisky and cut him right then and there. lol. 

But my dad has a glorious slab of long, thick, uncut veiny meat, and I'm happy I resemble him in that department (well, aesthetically speaking. He got me beat on size. lol)

• Upvote 1

I've already determined that if I have a son, I won't have him circumcised. 

When it comes to hygiene, it just takes the discipline to clean properly. You teach men to keep clean. That's all you need to do. Yes, there are some medical issues that require men to be cut, but they are rare instances. 

Personally, I am cut, and I wish I wasn't. Something was taken from me without my permission. I wish I could have it back. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

Personally, I am cut, and I wish I wasn't. Something was taken from me without my permission. I wish I could have it back. 

That’s exactly how I feel too. I don’t think it’s right to circumcise boys without letting them have any say over what happens to their own body.

Edited by nate88

On 7/13/2023 at 8:03 PM, Bbdude78 said:

"...amazing when he's hard." eh? Do tell... 😉

Well, he was a single dad, mother fucked off when I was 7. So just me and him sharing a house. We were comfortable being naked together like  we were used to showering and bathing in front of each other. When I hit my teens I started to notice my dad’s cock and was frequently hard in front of him. He noticed this and so he got hard to and it wasn’t long before I was regularly sucking my dad’s cock. I loved sucking him off.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

I’m cut, but the cousin I used to fool around with as a boy was uncut, and I couldn’t figure out why the fuck the head of his cock was sort of triangular. He used to like to play with the head of mine because his foreskin wouldn’t retract. Turned out he had phimosis, and ended up getting cut for medical reasons. Playtime after that became a lot more fun.