Anon Guys or Pals

barefucker44

Barebackin with anon guys or pals  

108 members have voted

1. 1. I know this is a stupid poll, but if you could only have bareback sex for the next year with anon guys or a set of pals you have had sex with before, which group would you choose?

• Anon guys only for the next year.
    • Pals I know only for the next year.

Gun to my head?  I'd pick a small number of regular good dicks over a parade of mediocre ones any day here.  I'm definitely in the minority here, but I actually enjoy finding those new things out about someone I've had great sex with before.

Anon has it's moments, don't get me wrong.  But if I had to pick ONLY one of the two options for the next year?  Pals wins hands-down.

• Like 2

For the bottoms that voted for anonymous, I wonder how much really good dick they've had. I get the excitement over fresh meat but there's one top in my rotation that has been fucking me for 4 years. All I have to do is think of his dick and I get instantly hard. So if asked to choose between his dick and anonymous dick for the next 12 months, I know which one I would choose. And my assessment is somewhat scientific - I have list of every guy who has fucked me the last 6 years in my phone. When I browse through that list, most of the dick was not memorable or I simply don't have to have it again, so I know what I would be missing out on -  and trust me it's not much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i'd go with Pals as well. Surprised no one has mentioned all the flakes you have to deal with with anonymous hook up.  Just not as reliable or easy to  arrange.  With a FB, i can get a text and have His cock in me soon after. With anonymous, you never know if the person will even show up.  Even at a sex venue, no guarantee you're gonna get bred. Pals are a sure and constant source of lust for me. i get anonymous in between, but if i had to choose? Pals. 

i'll add that i also like the connection and bond that forms with a Pal. To me, sex that goes beyond the physical is sexier. you get to know what works and what doesn't and just do what works with a Pal. Anonymous can go either way, sort of roulette. If you have a FB/Pal, there's  reasons that you keep fucking together over and over again.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I understand that the old "real-estate" saying - "location, location, location" - is an important component underlying the original post. 

In areas where there's not a lot of fuckjoints to go to in the first place, the default choice would almost inevitably be Pals.  But in areas of the country (fewer and fewer it seems) where there are plenty of active baths, backrooms, outright fuckclubs to go to, with a good supply of potential partners available at all hours, I suspect that more guys would choose anonymous partners. 

With a network of fuckbuds, we can get what we simply must have, and there's that quality of becoming familiar with what turns them on most, what doesn't, and the chance of the "bonding" some of like to achieve.  What's missing though, is the chance to "bond" with new guys every time we head out for sex.  Of course that experience doesn't happen each and every time; "bonding" is very special, and to be treasured whenever/wherever it happens. 

I don't mean to get too metaphysical here, but, here's a "thought-exercise":  Imagine an invisible, universal "network" of men who fuck men, unencumbered by barriers denying a real "connection".  When we pump our physical essence - our Sperm - up another man's raw gut, there's a "connection" available to every other man that's Bred that bottom - our essence conjoins with the essence of countless, unseen, unknown men, in an unseen, but surely felt (if we open our minds to it), web of "connected" men. My Sperm is "connected" to every other man that's fucked that bottom, and his to mine.  When we "connect" we can become part of something far more then just the two men that are sating their Lusts together.  

Maybe it's just the musings of a curious mind after a night of mindless rutting ... but I like it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm firmly in the anon loving group. Even finding fuckbuds that are willing to go along with my proclivities, seems to be a problem in less sexually active regions of the country, they simply have too many inhibitions and restrictions about the types and frequency of fucks they are willing to participate in or even that their fuckbuds participate in. Which quickly becomes boring for me, and what I am doing with other guys as aften as I can seems to terrify them.

That said I spent some time at a fuckjoint in a city that has an abundance of fuckjoints, none of which would be considered active by most standards, and the only guys I hooked up with were 3 guys that I fuck with regularly. Counting the 3 fucks I participated in, there were only 5 fucks that I witness in the almost 4 hours I wasted, and not a single one of them involved more than 2 guys. Sadly there wasn't even sucking going on, there were usually at least 6 guys standing on the lower level of both gloryhole ramps, but no cocks being offered for sucking.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, hntnhole said:

With a network of fuckbuds, we can get what we simply must have, and there's that quality of becoming familiar with what turns them on most, what doesn't, and the chance of the "bonding" some of like to achieve.  What's missing though, is the chance to "bond" with new guys every time we head out for sex.  Of course that experience doesn't happen each and every time; "bonding" is very special, and to be treasured whenever/wherever it happens. 

i'd guess the real answer for most of us would be "both" and the minority of us would be strictly one or the other.  Personally, i make a distinction between a connection and a bond. To me, the former can lead to the latter, but not necessarily. But i value both. For me, any Man Who wants to penetrate, fuck and breed me is a wonderful connection of our mutual need/desire. Just the "wanting" is meaningful for me. "Bonding" can happen faster with some than others, for me, and some bonds are stronger than others, but i always seem to bond with an ongoing FB. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1