Anyone ever met thanks to Breedingzone?

Dirtysouth

Guest slobbvers

I haven't met anyone through breedingzone but I told about three guys I hooked up with about the site. I know that one of them has joined.

• 1 year later...

Actually yeah. I'm glad I did because chatting with the person via email I did not have to be afraid that I barebacked and being judged for it. We met and fucked too. This was back when I was shyer about barebacking though.

Something that some forums and sites do are group meet ups at various parts of the countries and in various cities for different kinds of events or social gatherings. Although, more then likely if that were to happen with people here it would just be a group orgy/fuckfest. Not that that's a bad thing. I'm not against meeting anyone on here. But I have a lot going on currently but come beginning of the new year I'll finally be able to start making some things happen :)

But there are people I'd love to meet on here :)

• Administrators
nope no one lives by me im forever alone lol so sad for me :rolleyes:

It's a bit off topic, but if you're in NE PA, then you're near two rather large gay campgrounds - Oneida & Hillside. People come to those campgrounds from all over the region (there were a summer or two where I spent a lot of time at Oneida). Your summers can be totally sex-filled - just spend every weekend at one or the other of the campgrounds.

So that's not exactly meeting off Breeding Zone, but that shows how Breeding Zone can help guys find cocks and loads :)

i've met some guys during the last two folsom fairs. after they shot in my hole they all leaned in and whispered their status to me. i asked the first one 'why did you tell me that?' and he replied 'i saw your ad...'

heard that at least a dozen times over the last two fairs. don't know any of their names, but i thank each one, and look forward to more next year.