Wife was at work 😈

GreedyBBbttm

I had stayed up last chasing a load anyways as the night progressed into morning 2:20ish am it was clear it wasn’t happening I went to bed to catch some sleep before dropping my wife off to work at 630. I’m a wild land firefighter so I’m off until I get called so I have a bunch of free time to collect as many loads as I can usually but now with it being summer my kids are out of school and they’re older so it makes sneaking around much harder nowadays when they aren’t at school. I was horny and searching Grindr for any cock that was awake at the time and I found one I had fucked before not the best fuck but I knew he’d come through. I made some excuse for the kids to be in the room with the doors closed and I snuck him in where he immediately threw me down on the bed no spit no ass eating lined up his cock and slammed it home the pain was almost unbearable but then he grabbed my long hair and if you know me once you do that I’m your bitch and you can use me however you like. A few more pumps he flips me over puts my legs over his shoulders and pisses deep in my guts with such force I thought it’d come out my mouth, the sensation of being flooded with hot warm piss made my cock jump and start cumming then exploded into a shower of my own piss all over the place. He fucked me for ten more minutes before he asked where I wanted his cum what a stupid question where it belongs in my cunt

451C7C18-6C83-4D2B-ACA9-882FA30E04E7.jpeg

61E3CE01-4800-4070-9B9B-DB359F500990.png

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4

On 7/23/2023 at 9:22 AM, Bimarried001 said:

I’m fucking hard reading this. How old are your kids? Any risk of them walking in?

😈😈😈 I’m glad I could help, they’re almost in double digits so they listen well when I ask them to do something

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...