Finally decided to get a PA

DirtyFckr

On 8/13/2023 at 10:11 AM, VanCumDump said:

I have been told! Getting mentally prepared for it. 

@Leather69 is correct that healing time for piercings through the cockhead is lengthy - often 6 months or more for full heal. As to the pain, I did not find my Amp that excruciating. It hurt, of course, but my nipples hurt far, far worse.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Britchaser308 said:

Piercing looks amazing! It’s def one I’ve wanted for a long time (just put off by the healing time as I’m not sure I could go that long without using my dick!) what gauge did you get it pierced with at it looks like a great size @DirtyFckr

DO IT!  I promise if it's something you want you will not regret the down time once you see it in your cock!  My only regret is not doing it years ealier.  I might have just got lucky NOT getting infected, but I jacked with mine (barbell style) after 2 weeks + 1 day.  I topped 5 days after that.  I usually fuck (mostly top) 2 or 3 times a week, so almost 3 weeks felt like forever.  In hind sight (knowing how the PA feels after 2.5 months NOW) I know I wasn't really healed and probably got lucky, but I've fucked quite a few times at this point and didn't get infected.  DO think about timing if you go in lakes or pools - also supposed to stay out of the water during healing time.  I did not think of that part which was kind of a problem for me. I am hoping I can swap out my barbell for a horseshoe or captive bead next month - looks hotter, and I feel like guys will FEEL it more!  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/25/2023 at 12:12 PM, rawsatyr said:

Ok I know I better try a bit harder getting my abs back but here is a fairly decent shot showing my pierced nipples and my pierced dick. Had my nipples done some 25 years ago at a legendary piercing shop in West Hollywood. Then the PA I DID MYSELF... some 20 years ago! Both ears pierced in earnest long before that. It's a look that radiates 'MANSLUT" and brings out awesome reactions from the fans, I'm fairly smooth and a shave/trim the pubes on the regular... something I associate with BAREBACK SPORTS-FUCKING! 

275619115_526543385703211_1628169054215450096_n.jpg

237823505_579346956532745_548173417658893949_n.jpg

Yeah daddy 👄

• Piggy 1

I was eager to swap out my new PA to a circular barbell from the curved (almost straight) barbell. The piercer told me to wait till the 5 month mark. He’s now telling me to wait  another 3 months before going to a 6g from an 8g.  I’m shocked how many really slutty bottoms say they have never been fucked with a PA. I’m happy to be their first 😈

IMG_2730.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

On 11/23/2023 at 6:07 AM, justsexnowatl said:

I was eager to swap out my new PA to a circular barbell from the curved (almost straight) barbell. The piercer told me to wait till the 5 month mark. He’s now telling me to wait  another 3 months before going to a 6g from an 8g.  I’m shocked how many really slutty bottoms say they have never been fucked with a PA. I’m happy to be their first 😈

IMG_2730.jpeg

That is a beautiful cock.

On 11/23/2023 at 10:07 AM, justsexnowatl said:

IMG_2730.jpeg

Love getting feeling a PA grinding into my hole. Better than any French tickler.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, evilcoyote said:

I love those! They are very rare.

They're great aren't they. I am surprised this piercing is not more popular than it is. Have you ever been fucked with this piercing in tow? I would love to hear from a bottom the difference in sensation between a PA and a Jacob's Ladder. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

They're great aren't they. I am surprised this piercing is not more popular than it is. Have you ever been fucked with this piercing in tow? I would love to hear from a bottom the difference in sensation between a PA and a Jacob's Ladder. 

I've not had a full ladder but have been fucked by a partial, it was three. It was amazing feeling each of the balls popping in and out. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2023 at 3:07 PM, justsexnowatl said:

IMG_2730.jpeg

rip me open

• Like 1