The hottest compliment you've ever received?

elemenoh

I think of two instances that surprised me.  One guy I got together with when I started sucking him, he fingered my hole that I got lubed for him.  He said how he liked it being ready for him, then turned me around and sid in pretty quickly, fucked like he hadn't fucked in a year and came pretty quickly, then said "wait I have more" and kept fucking me.  He came 3 times, then we took a shower together and he slid in me again, saying "I can't believe how good you take my rough fucks and keep holding my cum".  The other guy had a less impressive looking dick--short but very thick.  It hurt felt like a wedge was jammed in me.  He fucked came pretty quick, and kept fucking me.  He came about 9-10 times in about 13 hours.  He fucked and came about 5 times in the first 2 hours.  We talked and he just grabbed me and fucked didn't even ask.  Kept saying how he loved how I would just take his dick and cumloads without complaining.  "You just let me keep fucking you and filling you.  You let me use you how I want and thank me for the cum".

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This happened between me and a fellow Leatherman:

Many years ago, when Al Gore first invented the internet, and aol was the only way to access it, a young man from Indiana "messaged" me on aol.  That was when there were actually busy (!!!) chatrooms.  He was a Leatherboy, in a long-term relationship with a man who described himself as a "Master" in his profile.  That immediately raised my eyebrow, since that's something that your Leather Community usually bestows - it's not something one anoints himself as. 

After a number of weeks blabbing back and forth, I told him he'd have to ask his Master if I could drive over there and have some lunch.  "Master" was wary, and rightly so.  However, permission was granted, so I drove over to Indiana (Gary area, not that far) and met the boy at the agreed-upon location.  Turned out the boy was just a complete sweetheart; a beginner, but he knew what he needed too. Fast forward a number of years:  I became friends with them after meeting at IML a few times, and because of that I had not laid so much as a finger on the boy.  They didn't have much money, spent their vacations at a weekend place I owned, came over to the city for events, stuff like that.  One day, self-described "Master" called me, and asked if he could send the boy to me for a week of training.  I remember the words clearly:  

"You're obviously a *real* Master, and I know I'm not.  The boy needs training I can't give him.  May I send him to you for a week of Bd/Sm training? Please? If all goes well, maybe two weeks?"

I damn near shot in my pants at that ... hearing something like that from a friend, a Brother in the LeatherLife, was just overwhelming.

• Like 1