Bareback v Condom

Guest slobbvers

Guest slobbvers

I was exchanging e-mail with a versatile guy earlier on a4a. He says he would like to meet. Too bad that I like bareback. I replied that, "The reverse is true. Too bad that you like condoms." have any y'all have had this happen?

If I thought I like the guy I would still meet him, say that I won't get into anal. Once together I would have him play with my lubed hole and see what happens. Once they start getting horned up the idea of the condom goes away. I say to the top "I wish I could feel your cum in my hole". Many guys have been programmed to say "Safe always" but once they are horny they forget.

It's worked for me many times, even at the sauna. I even like the challange of working for the load.

I've had a lot of "safe only" guys relax and ditch the condom after I either tell them I am neg, or show them the little paper from the testing clinic. A few guys have come over to get blown, then get horny and want to fuck. When I tell them I wasn't expecting anal and don't have any condoms (and that I have a mild latex allergy, which is true, so we can't use the condom they brought), a lot of guys decide going bareback is better than not getting some ass.

I have meet alot of guys on a4a and other sites and they all say safe condoms only but when they cum by they do not even bother getting out the condom they let me suck them get them hard and then i turn around they slide right on in raw and fuck me and then bust their nut deep.

I just think the guys use the "Safe" or Condom line only for their other buds just in case they see them online.

Most of the tops do not want to admit they like it bareback and like to fuck a guy raw and fill him with their seed.

They like to try to be polictically (if spelled right) correct.

• 1 year later...
I have meet alot of guys on a4a and other sites and they all say safe condoms only but when they cum by they do not even bother getting out the condom they let me suck them get them hard and then i turn around they slide right on in raw and fuck me and then bust their nut deep.

I just think the guys use the "Safe" or Condom line only for their other buds just in case they see them online.

Most of the tops do not want to admit they like it bareback and like to fuck a guy raw and fill him with their seed.

They like to try to be polictically (if spelled right) correct.

The text on my A4A profile used to read, "Stop worrying about what your slutty friends on here think about your whorish behavior."

A lot of guys on A4A are more concerned about what their friends will think of them if they posted their true status or mentioned their love of being fucked raw. I've met countless guys that have come to my place, seen the condoms on the nightstand and still shoved my big raw dick up inside them, without giving it a second thought. And then will beg me to breed them too--which I happily oblige.

I've had guys tell me, "Too bad that you're poz." And my response has been, "Too bad for whom? You're the one that wants me to fuck you. I can always find another guy."

I have to agree. I've received it as a top where they're like, "oh I don't do bareback." I'm not apologetic but not pushy, usually saying, "that's too bad, but I respect that. Have a good night." And before you know it, I'm raw fucking them. A4A is kinda like the Christian group of gay meetup sites... they act disgusted at the thought, put "safe sex only" on their profiles, some even put "absolutely no BB or PNP," etc, but then they reach out to me when it clearly says "anything goes," which means bareback. I've never had one of these bottoms on A4A insist on a condom when we meet. I don't push the issue on them and even suggest they think on it. I dunno, maybe that makes them want it more, even though I'm not scheming, just trying to be a nice guy. But that stops when they push my dick in.

98% of the guys I hook up with are self-proclaimed"safe only" guys. The dude who said condom only to you probably did it later. I'm not saying all should BB, but I'm saying there's a ton of hypocrisy. There are the bareback-only guys like most of us here, then there are those who wanna flirt with danger. Anyone else notice this with "in a committed relationship" profiles as well? They definitely hit me up for BB. Fuck that, I hate cheaters.

I met a hot cute guy at the dick dock this week. We were both already naked and started making out. He then asked me if I had a condom. i replied, no, do you? He said no, and th en turned around and started wetting his fingers and got his manhole wet for me. It sure looked like and invitation to dive in with my wet raw cock, and that I did.

Dunno what a dick dock is, but sounds fun NiceHard1.

Alas, it's true. It doesn't take much. I only recall one instance when a bottom wanted me to use a condom. Maybe that's why I am the way I am. Got too spoiled as a kid when I had the occasional male-to-male sex through now.

I met loads of fellas who said safe only. but that just excludes anal. Usually I will meet em if I don't have a better offer. About 80% end up fucking me raw.

One guy said safe only, gave me a lecture on safe sex, but a well meaning lecture when i met him in the city centre bar, we didn't even make it out of the bar and he was fucking me raw in the gents. I think sometimes it's just said, poz or neg I just think people should be honest. Stop worrying about what others think and just be themselves.

I have to say I'm pretty militant when it comes to this, if they won't even consider the idea of bareback when talking online, I won't consider meeting them. My main aim for a meet is getting fucked raw, I feel cheated if it doesn't include that and not prepared to risk wasting my time on a guy who talks the talk.

There was one guy that will always stand out to me as a little surreal. Early morning meet up before university lectures. He came over to my halls, fucked me bareback (had convinced him online to go for it), then after he'd shot his load in me and was getting dressed, he started to lecture me on the dangers of bareback and all that, needless to say I told him to get the fuck out of my halls lol

I agree with cumdumpbna and hungry hole that most guys on a4a will fuck bareback with minimal convincing, all it takes is some sucking to get them hard then some teasing their naked cock with my asshole and they slide right in. Most will even breed my ass--some ask first, and of course i tell them to breed me, but others apologize for breeding me after letting go without asking--kind of funny at the time actually. Just let nature take its course. A hot ass is where their cum belongs.

Same experience here, most guys I've hooked up with state in their profile "safe sex only" but most just slide it in raw.. . Also, love the married guys at the abs/cinema that ask for a condom and when I tell them I don't have one, they still ram it deep (Ahhh, those horny married men)