Do you refuse tops that insist on condoms

I don't refuse. I prefer raw, and l let my top know it, but I accept if he wants to wrap his dick. I also find sexy to think that a top started fucking me with a condom and decided to ditch it later. Makes me crave for his cum even more.

• Like 1

It doesn't refuse if they insist. It has even sucked off some men wearing condoms. It just embraces the situation and anticipates asking him for the filled condom afterwards so it can drink his load and suck it inside out in it's mouth to get it all. 

Like it is with what he calls his cock, if he wants to finish in it or on it or if he wants it to suck him or he wants to fuck it's throat: these details are his decision, not this worthless, cumpig faggot's. This pig's duty is to submit to the desire of the alpha stranger.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It depends what stage of a session I'm at. It would nearly always be in a sauna. If I've been there for a while without any action, I'd probably go ahead with it, simply to help open me up for other cocks. If I'd taken a decent number of (raw) cocks and ideally loads, then a guy wanted to rubber up, I'd probably say no. Again, it also depends on the cock. 

• Like 1

I have no problem with taking condoms, if that's what the top wants. And since I got my PA in April I should be using condoms on the rare occasions I fuck someone, as it's a bit prone to infection. I've given in a few times and fucked someone without and got a non-gono UTI twice already! Luckily not too serious but needed antibiotics both times! ☹️

Depends on how desperate I am to get fucked. If there's no raw cock on offer and I just need to get used then I don't care. But it's a last resort kinda thing.

Although most guys take very little convincing to go bare. Once they're fucking me I've sometimes reached back and slid the condom off. They nearly always fuck me raw straight away.. and once they are I know they're not going back.

Edited by FallenLad
  • Like 1