Hyperspermia

Ive met a few guys who blow off huge--2 or 3 swallows. I am sure it is an accurate condition. I blow off pretty heavy but probably not hyperspermia.

I'd love to work at the clinic and help guys with this condition.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, n2wads said:

Ive met a few guys who blow off huge--2 or 3 swallows. I am sure it is an accurate condition. I blow off pretty heavy but probably not hyperspermia.

I'd love to work at the clinic and help guys with this condition.

Ha nice !

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it was hyperspermia but had a guy cum 10-12 times spaced apart. Just when I thought he was done he'd start me sucking again and blast another load down my throat or on my face. By the end I felt like I had been fed a full meal and I was covered in cum. 

• Like 5

I have hyperspermia. I didn’t know about it until some guys kept telling me my loads were huge. I went to a urologist and my volume measured 7.8 ml. He said it might be connected to my high testosterone level and being young. It can cause fertility issues but I didn’t bother with having a semen analysis done. I have no plans to try becoming a father anyway plus I’m a bottom. 

Back when I considered myself vers, one of my first regulars had hyperspermia and it was definitely a gateway to my becoming full time bareback bottom. Our first encounter was supposed to be just me sucking and swallowing and he gave me very clear warning that he cums huge and that he hated the sight / feel of cum so I had to promise to swallow it all or there would be no repeat meetup.

I had every intention to not just suck as I was horned up for some breeding but agreed to get in the door. Mid sucking I did my patented teasing with my ass on his raw cock and all he asked if I was sure I was cool with raw cock.

Now I had never heard of hyperspermia and had just assumed when he said huge loads was that he cum hard. But when he blasted in me it was the first time I ever felt the cum filling me up with each pulse. And after he pulled out I could tell I was not going to be able to hold it in like I usually did. Once he pulled out I ran to the bathroom and had an immediate urge to jerk off while his massive load both slowly trickled out of me and would shoot out anytime I tried to hold in. I had put my hand to cover my hole and used that cum to lube my cock until I blasted my own load in my hands.

After that I was 100% hooked on getting bare loads over providing raw cock.

Even hotter was that he turned out to be the manager / head groomer where my wife and I took our dog. Was so hot when we would exchange knowing glances as my wife and I were together and her not knowing that guy was literally filling me full of his DNA.

Edited by versamarried
grammar
  • Like 7
  • Piggy 3

Hyperspermia is so fascinating. In my story on BZ "From Pastor to Pozzed Hole" the character Peter has hyperspermia because I find it to be SO HOT! the fact that a guy can cum so many times so quickly and not lose quantity is incredible. Wish I had it! 

• Like 2

On 8/8/2023 at 8:28 PM, Explorer10cs said:

Thoughts and experience with guys with hyperspermia? Real ? How much etc ?

there's a sub-reddit (or used to be) -- r/hyperspermia. it's mostly short video clips of guys busting seriously huge loads.

I used to give oral to this guy all the time in Richmond, VA when I lived there for my university studies. He lived in the building a block over from me and he was in his early 60s, big chubby guy with a good sized thick dick. We used to party together a few times a month when id go over to suck his dick, I think he had hyperspermia and remember asking him about it before because he would cum so much that it was hard to swallow it all. He would almost always be precumming even if I just touched his dick, and then when he would cum, it was for like two minutes straight and some of the only times youd ever find me gagging because hed hold my head down and try to make me swallow everything, which was almost always impossible. Even drinking it for like a minute, id be covered in cum.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 8/24/2023 at 1:38 AM, Taysom said:

I have hyperspermia. I didn’t know about it until some guys kept telling me my loads were huge. I went to a urologist and my volume measured 7.8 ml. He said it might be connected to my high testosterone level and being young. It can cause fertility issues but I didn’t bother with having a semen analysis done. I have no plans to try becoming a father anyway plus I’m a bottom. 

I freaking serious and you’re laughing. Troll.