How does it feel to get many loads

Cumhole97

Hi, I've started to be barebacked 1 year ago.

By now I've always got maximum 2 tops each time.

I'm planning to get multiple loads inside my ass. It seem to be really exciting.

How does it feel? I'd like to have my ass dripping with cum. When I see photos of cumdumps I really get exited and love to have my ass flooded.

I think it's exhausting too so I ask who has already done it how does it feel. Thanks for every reply.

P.s. I don't like drugs. I'm only interested to enjoy it in the most natural way.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

It feels awesome, the most confirmed loads I've ever taken is 7, but I get most of my loads in sex clubs and at orgies so I often don't know whether a guy bred me or just fucked me for a few minutes I'm reasonably sure I've hit low double digits. Once I get up to 3 or 4 loads, I find it hard to tell when additional loads get added, because I leak cum any time a cock is pumping in and out of my hole. You do keep getting wetter as more cum gets deposited.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5

I’ve gotten as many as 15 loads in one day and it’s amazing.

Physically, it feels very wet. After the first load, you won’t be needing lube. That added wetness makes the fucking extremely comfortable even with larger cocks. 

Psychologically, it’s such a mind trip. At some point, you will pause and say “damn… I’ve got sperm from 10 different men inside me.” It’s at that point where you’ll become insatiable and as long as your hole is holding up (not getting sore/irritated, etc), you’ll just be wanting more and more. Completely insatiable. Once I have 10 loads in me, I swear I could take 100 more.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

Many years ago I would be like ok I got some free time I'll look for some loads to flood my ass. But after I would still be wanting more loads in my ass. It's an amazing feeling walking around with 20+ guys loads in your ass. For me no matter how many loads I've got inside my ass I just can't get enough. It's definitely an experience you have to try.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Yes I think, the most I gotten were also about two loads, and whatever I try... and I really try... to get loaded up with a lot more is still a dream of mine.
I'm really insatiable... It's never enough.
I guess it is the dream of any barebacking cumslut to be the ultimate cumdump.

camshpt.png.3c517138d14aa92aeb8445c467e3c333.png

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

It feels amazing. Most was 12 in one night and it's easier with every load. The cocks just start slipping in easily, even ones you think you won't be able to take. Your hole starts getting hungry for more and relaxes. My hole wouldn't fully close and I just loved feeling all that cum run out and down my leg.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I’ve had (about) 20 on two occasions. Admittedly they were both as a young teenager (I’m 56 now). But in recent years I’ve had in the 4-5 range many times. 
What I remember was feeling very wet and hardly feeling the cock in me after 3 or 4 loads. Walking away was the best feeling. Feeling cum dripping down my legs and squishing feeling in my ass. 

• Like 4

having  a few loads in pussy is  really and exciting feeling ; the most i took when younger was5 ; your rectum is totally lubed and it seems that  everything can enter easily : ( cock , plugs fist )

The most I’ve ever taken in one night was 22 loads. And several other dicks that never Nutted. A buddy and I were in Los Angeles and we got a hotel room for the weekend. One night he pimp me out in the next night I pimped him out. We both were trying to set a new record, and we both accomplish that!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 10

On 8/9/2023 at 1:08 PM, Cumhole97 said:

How does it feel? I'd like to have my ass dripping with cum.

Feel inner peace and satisfaction, i feel being myself, a true cumdump slut.