How does it feel to get many loads

Cumhole97

3 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

That can be a bit disconcerting the 1st time it happens. I was in the supermarket the 1st time I had an ass full of cum got that urge in public and luckily did make it to the washroom. If I'm not in a place where it could cause embarrassment or I have pants on that are thick enough to contain it I actually relish it. If I'm at home afterward I simply put a towel under my ass and enjoy the feeling of my wet loose hole and the inevitably cum farts.

The first time I got bred was the biggest load I've ever had. I couldn't hold it in (also at the grocery store) and it came out. I ran to my car. It soaked through my underwear and my jeans and left the seat of my car wet. 

26 minutes ago, latinobb said:

It soaked through my underwear and my jeans and left the seat of my car wet. 

I've had to clean the driver seat of several rental cars before I returned them. It seems like it happens every trip to southern California, I guess I need to learn to throw my beach towel in the car when I hookup on sexcation. LOL

• Piggy 1

On 8/10/2023 at 9:49 AM, DFWBiGuy said:

Hung guy here - I love getting in a guy deep, stretching him and when it’s time breeding him balls deep. Pulling out of him slowly afterwards, knowing that I’ve just impregnated him deeply.

When I’m on the bottom, that’s what I want.  Huge turn on knowing he is bi.

• Like 3

To be honest I have (unfortunately) only taken one load at a time. But there are easy ways to imitate the feeling. Since I was craving sperm up my hole I have been saving up my own loads and freezing them. I try to build up to a good decent collection of loads.

Then when feeling particularly horny, thaw them out and warm them up to just above room temperature. This is where most people would quit I think. But I just get rock hard of the thought of all that sperm going up my pig hole. The fact that it is my own sperm is a bummer. But that is still a whole lot better than no sperm!

I like to do a long play session first so my cunt is nice and loose. And then just welcome all that wonderful semen in my guts, imagining they are the collected loads of dozens of men. 

• Like 1

I can not explain it but I just feel wonderful when am getting filled up with cum- like it when I feel his shooting cum deep inside of me-  assume it is both physical and mental.  What I wonder what if I have cum in my ass is the next guy going to want to cum in an ass filed with cum or not. 

On 8/11/2023 at 2:55 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I've had to clean the driver seat of several rental cars before I returned them. It seems like it happens every trip to southern California, I guess I need to learn to throw my beach towel in the car when I hookup on sexcation. LOL

maybe you should wear a diaper  🙂

3 hours ago, Fillitup57 said:

maybe you should wear a diaper  🙂

or a tampon. The 1st guy I barebacked used to shove one his roommates tampons up his creampied hole. I think I'll try to remember to throw the beach towel in the car before I go slutting.

Edited by NWUSHorny

16 hours ago, Fillitup57 said:

What I wonder what if I have cum in my ass is the next guy going to want to cum in an ass filed with cum or not. 

Welllllllll ............ I'm not sure about in your area, but in many places, damn right the next guy will want to rut / Breed in your wet Hole.  Any pigCock would need to add to the mix.  As you handle alludes to:  that's one tank that will never get too full.  

Its freaking great, one of Ex’s got off knowing his loads were in me hanging out with my friends, he used to always tell my straight best friend that I had multiple cum loads in me, an I was probably leaking, Think my friend enjoyed knowing I was a gay slut.

• Piggy 1

On 8/10/2023 at 8:37 PM, MuscledHorse said:

... the longer you are getting used the loose and looser your hole will get as the rectum tires from being pummeled by so much penis...

this is a great sensation, once your pelvic floor just gives way and the outer ring muscles don't even close up and your whole body just adapts and adjusts to being fucked, it's an amazing sensation once your body gets to that stage, the dicks slide in easier, the tops moan and gasp more, it's also easier to actually feel them ejaculating inside you at this stage cos the wall lining is so relaxed and sensitive that you feel the pulses and the shoots of heat.

amazing sensation, nothing like it, and it's only achieved after being fucke da few times in a row. it must be exactly what an animal in the wild feels during mating season when the males just take turns on her hole.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

On 8/13/2023 at 5:51 PM, DFWBiGuy said:

Love guys who get turned on by the fact that I’m bi.

I’m also one of those bottoms that really love to get fucked and bred by bi guys. I really get turned on thinking that when a bi guy breeds me balls deep I’m also trying to focus really hard on pleasing him more than a woman.

16 hours ago, Nay80 said:

this is a great sensation, once your pelvic floor just gives way and the outer ring muscles don't even close up and your whole body just adapts and adjusts to being fucked, it's an amazing sensation once your body gets to that stage, the dicks slide in easier, the tops moan and gasp more, it's also easier to actually feel them ejaculating inside you at this stage cos the wall lining is so relaxed and sensitive that you feel the pulses and the shoots of heat.

amazing sensation, nothing like it, and it's only achieved after being fucke da few times in a row. it must be exactly what an animal in the wild feels during mating season when the males just take turns on her hole.

Wonderful!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nay80 said:

And I seek out that mating season level use all I can. My hole is ruined on size and use but it remains hungry always and I seek out more. And yes, when my rectum muscles finally just give out during group use it is much easier to feel their erection pulsating as they ejaculate their load into me. Trying to get my hole to gape always so i am always in that state..

• Like 3