Weirdest places you (got) fucked?

In the jacuzzi, at CCBC gay resort in Palm Springs.  Maybe 6 guys in the jacuzzi.  Another guy walked toward us, swinging a semi hard big dick.  I turned around and spread my cheeks.  He stepped down into the jacuzzi and fucked me good.

• Piggy 1

Was trolling the apps late one night and some young kid (18+ back from college) was all horned up at his folks place but needed "to fuck a cumdump  -bad".  I replied where?  He sent a google pin to an apartment complex centralized mailbox (you know the kind that have rows and rows of boxes in one or two large stand alone structures.  I asked if he was for real and he said he and his friends fucked there all the time when they were younger.  I drove over and walked up to the area. He was naked, and jerking a substantial cock. I dropped my shorts and bent over. My hole had a couple loads in it already and his eyes lit up when he slid in his finger.  He fucked me hard and furious for about 10 minutes and then flooded my gut with what had to be a week worth of load.  He fingered my cummy hole after pulling out and asked if I wanted another. I said hell yeah, so he grabbed his phone and texted his neighbor who was fucking me within 5 minutes. Two loads at the mailboxes out in the open.  Was fun, but odd.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

These weren't getting fucked, per se but.....

Mine was on a train speeding across the Loire in France in the late 80s. It was an old car with those compartments that could seat six people on bench seats facing each other, and my friend Pierre and I had it to ourselves. Still super dangerous. But we didn't get caught. He was such a pretty boy.

The other was on a London tube train where a man standing next to me started touching my cock without ever looking at me. He was much taller than I and another short tradie type watched while the tall barrister type guy jerked me off through my pants on a Piccadilly Line train AT RUSH HOUR. The tradie guy and I got off the train at the same time, and hooked up a few more times. Once in the stairwell of a car park near my office, and once at his flat which was near where I lived in North London.

Edited by Sfmike64
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, phukhole said:

Was trolling the apps late one night and some young kid (18+ back from college) was all horned up at his folks place but needed "to fuck a cumdump  -bad".  I replied where?  He sent a google pin to an apartment complex centralized mailbox (you know the kind that have rows and rows of boxes in one or two large stand alone structures.  I asked if he was for real and he said he and his friends fucked there all the time when they were younger.  I drove over and walked up to the area. He was naked, and jerking a substantial cock. I dropped my shorts and bent over. My hole had a couple loads in it already and his eyes lit up when he slid in his finger.  He fucked me hard and furious for about 10 minutes and then flooded my gut with what had to be a week worth of load.  He fingered my cummy hole after pulling out and asked if I wanted another. I said hell yeah, so he grabbed his phone and texted his neighbor who was fucking me within 5 minutes. Two loads at the mailboxes out in the open.  Was fun, but odd.

Hope you hooked up with those boys again. That sounds fucking hot.

2 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Oh yeah….at the AIDS clinic. The bathroom was infamous.

I also have raw fucked, bred, stealthed @HIV fundraisers, and on Aids life cycle bike ride.

I don't want to sidetrack the thread, but this reminds me of the guys I fucked with after meeting at an AIDS support group in West Hollywood in 1985. I only went to a few meetings, because the level of fear and anger expressed by most of the guys there distracted from my wild purvy daydreams of AIDS orgies with all these infected men.

But I eventually met and fucked - bareback, of course - with several of them at the baths, including one guy who had the same idea as me and drove straight to the Corral Club baths right after a meeting. Knowing that we were infecting each other with AIDS strains (this was before the first anti-retroviral drug, AZT, became available in 1988) was a huge turn-on for me, especially with the guys who already had wasted faces and bodies.

Most of them were too self-loathing to verbalize any AIDS lust. I was fortunate never to have that problem, and I like to think they secretly got off on my nasty talk as well.

Oh my God! So many places come to mind. I used to regularly get bred by EMTs in the snack room of the Emergency Room I worked at. Technically only EMTs were allowed there. I also once got a surprise breeding by a property manager of an empty apartment I went to see. Other than that, out in the open in the front porch of a married guy's house. His wife was sleeping in the room overlooking the porch and I could hear his kids loudly playing inside.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

An old abandoned port o cabin off motorway roadworks this guy took me there as he new it wss a good place for hookups he was funking me and as he finished two guys came in they asked him if they could have me he just left me there with these two random guys the both took it in turns u breed me 

• Upvote 1

an old amazon delivery partner and i got drunk one night and i sucked his dick on the swings at a nearby park. then we ran into each other while delivering about a week later, and i had cleaned out before work so i could go to the adult bookstore an had about 3 loads up there and we started flirting a bit and chatting taking a short and he asked if next time he could fuck me and i was like lets go, theres no one around and we got trucks to hide us. so we climbed back there and he fingered me and goes "bro why are you wet? does it work like a girls pussy?" after a 15 laughing period, i told him where i had gone and that it was cum up there and his dick i swear sprung up so fast, the only thing missing the spring sound effect from cartoons. he fucked two loads in me there, and later when we finished work, and were turning in our vans, he fucked me again in his van this time. 

Edited by greyphantom
accidentally hit something on my keyboard that posted it, idk what i did lol
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1