I may have to go bareback to ever get

dgamenstuff

laid again.  The landscape has changed for bottoms like me.  It seems like there are 10 bottoms for every one top and I lived through the safe sex era so I was always safe sex.  Now it seems that if you go to a club/bathhouse/or campground like Rivers Edge in Dewy Rose Ga you are surrounded by bottoms and if you get lucky enough to find a top, those other bottoms are willing to take the seed therefore getting laid.

So what is an older gentleman who has always practiced safe sex because he grew up in the really really bad days of AIDS to do?

Cause it is time to take it in the ass .... without the barrier.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dgamenstuff said:

laid again.  The landscape has changed for bottoms like me.  It seems like there are 10 bottoms for every one top and I lived through the safe sex era so I was always safe sex.  Now it seems that if you go to a club/bathhouse/or campground like Rivers Edge in Dewy Rose Ga you are surrounded by bottoms and if you get lucky enough to find a top, those other bottoms are willing to take the seed therefore getting laid.

So what is an older gentleman who has always practiced safe sex because he grew up in the really really bad days of AIDS to do?

Don't forget that PReP has changed the dynamics of bareback sex without condoms too...

• Upvote 2

The one real danger is if there is some hidden STD that science is not aware of yet and incubates for a significant time like HIV, everyone taking raw loads is at risk for something like that, and if it exists( probably will if not yet) then sadly many people will succumb to it, and you may be one of them 

Edited by BottomSlutSF
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, BottomSlutSF said:

The one real danger is if there is some hidden STD that science is not aware of yet and incubates for a significant time like HIV, everyone taking raw loads is at risk for something like that, and if it exists( probably will if not yet) then sadly many people will succumb to it, and you may be one of them 

Please. This is nothing but fear-mongering based on a speculative hypothetical. Such logic would have human beings never have intercourse again out of fear of some possible future contagion. ‘Probably will if not yet’? How probably? What makes you think something’s lurking out there? Got any science to back that up? If not, you have no business telling someone they’re possibly going to succumb to some imaginary disease.

Yes, someday another sexually transmitted pathogen may appear, just as HIV did. But we can’t live lives truncated by fear of what might be. You can’t really call that living.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

Please. This is nothing but fear-mongering based on a speculative hypothetical. Such logic would have human beings never have intercourse again out of fear of some possible future contagion. ‘Probably will if not yet’? How probably? What makes you think something’s lurking out there? Got any science to back that up? If not, you have no business telling someone they’re possibly going to succumb to some imaginary disease.

Yes, someday another sexually transmitted pathogen may appear, just as HIV did. But we can’t live lives truncated by fear of what might be. You can’t really call that living.

If you want to be scared of what I wrote go ahead, get on the fear train and take it for a ride…. It’s just a reality of what can happen in the real world, it’s nothing to get fussy about. 

Even if I take your point seriously, you can’t be serious to have me come up with some scientific proof of the existence of an UNKNOWN virus, that’s not how science works.  Even you yourself point out the sudden existence of HIV, that was the thing ‘lurking out there’ it existed for years undetected by science, and when it was discovered there was already tens of thousands infected, and nearly 40 million now dead as a result. This ALREADY happened. Your point is invalid as a result. Don’t be scared of reality. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, dgamenstuff said:

Well, if you want to take it in the ass without the barrier - I have been ass up in bathhouses in DC and NYC (and I think this has also happened in Philly or Montreal [one of the two for sure]) and the top just puts a condom on.  I'm a hole so I don't say anything.  So some people are still out there who are more comfortable with condoms.

5 hours ago, fuckholedc said:

Medically resistant syphilis ... 

…is not a mystery disease unknown to science waiting to strike like the next AIDS epidemic like the post is trying to suggest is looming. Of course there are STDs developing resistance, we all know that. But the previous post was simply hyperbolic.

6 hours ago, BottomSlutSF said:

If you want to be scared of what I wrote go ahead, get on the fear train and take it for a ride…. It’s just a reality of what can happen in the real world, it’s nothing to get fussy about. 

Even if I take your point seriously, you can’t be serious to have me come up with some scientific proof of the existence of an UNKNOWN virus, that’s not how science works.  Even you yourself point out the sudden existence of HIV, that was the thing ‘lurking out there’ it existed for years undetected by science, and when it was discovered there was already tens of thousands infected, and nearly 40 million now dead as a result. This ALREADY happened. Your point is invalid as a result. Don’t be scared of reality. 

You missed the point completely. I’m not scared of what you wrote, and I don’t think anyone should be, and that’s the point. Yes, HIV appeared. And there were 50,000 years of human raw fucking that preceded it in which no equivalent pathogen appeared. I’ll take those odds. You’re telling me not to be scared, but that’s precisely the opposite of what you were saying in your post, which was essentially, ‘If you take it bare, the hidden disease is coming for you.’

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

You missed the point completely. I’m not scared of what you wrote, and I don’t think anyone should be, and that’s the point. Yes, HIV appeared. And there were 50,000 years of human raw fucking that preceded it in which no equivalent pathogen appeared. I’ll take those odds. You’re telling me not to be scared, but that’s precisely the opposite of what you were saying in your post, which was essentially, ‘If you take it bare, the hidden disease is coming for you.’

DUDE, no one SHOULD be scared of what I wrote, Also stop assuming that people are such babies that they can’t read a sentence without getting emotional and fearful. I don’t care if a small percentage gets an emotional breakdown just because I implied something that actually happens. smallpox variola and other unknown viruses killed the natives in America up to 90 percent because they had 0 natural immunity. Ebola virus showed up in  1976,  Chikungunya Virus appeared in 1950, nipah virus in 1998, a novel H1N1 in 2009, Zika virus in 1952, SARS-CoV in 2002, MERS-CoV in 2012, and SARS-CoV 2 AKA Coronavirus in 2019……….  Bacteria can do nasty things too, like Yersinia pestis variant that killed half of Europe in the black plague. If we only focus on STD specific diseases, HPV recently emerged within your suggested 50000 years, some Neisseria gonorrhoeae has gradually mutated in the last 40 years to develop resistance to most antibiotics, same with syphillis, and Mycoplasma genitalium has also found itself with increased resistance in some patients in the last 40 years.

So, what the hell are you talking about no new virus in the last 50000 years? There’s been a hell of a lot more than that buddy… you and others who think like you need to grow up and stop telling other people how to think when they have nothing decent to counter their idea  with.

I guess I have to be more broad on that statement then: any human contact puts you at heightened risk of getting any disease, even one’s that don’t exist in current medical literature, even the NIH takes “disease X” as something with elevated risk.  There is no such thing as people who haven’t died of disease X.

Edited by BottomSlutSF

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

And there were 50,000 years of human raw fucking that preceded it in which no equivalent pathogen appeared.

How can we know that? It was only the airplane and the liberal sex culture that allowed HIV to hitch a ride to global pandemic status. In the last 50,000 years there could have been dozens of HIVs that died out.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, played it safe for 20 years and always found condoms irratating to skin and ass.   Then got on Prep and havent looked back.  Regular STD testing helps keeps risks down and treat quickly if you get caught with something.  Freeing from anxiety.

• Like 1