Would you ever fuck with a homeless person?

Sharp-edge

23 hours ago, Godliath said:

That's fucking hot. I used to let tweakers and crackheads fuck me all the time. Sometimes three or four at a time.

It was very hot. I loved sneaking around on my last boyfriend and being a smoker, I was always in and out of the apartment, downstairs, in the alley out back, or in the parking garage. So I was almost always meeting with somebody. Our apartment was right in the center of downtown. There were homeless all around us and drug addicts, but this guy Troy was always talking to me so id smoke with him on occasion. He was always talking to me about sex and grabbing at me. So eventually I just grabbed his cock too and next thing you know he was fucking me doggy style behind the dumpster at 4am. It made me feel so dirty. The guy always slurred his speech, he was constantly fucked up, and a totally unwashed pig. That was what was hot about it though. My boyfriend and I would always pass by him and Troy would always say something like oh come hang with me tonight, but even though there were close calls, my boyfriend didnt think anything of it because he was a homeless crackhead.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5

I've topped and bottomed both for homeless, crackheads, and meth whores. There used to be a certain bar in DC that had a certain stall in their big men's room that was crack central. It was always fun to hang out around that stall and wait for the code phrase: "Buy me a drink." A few minutes later I'd  be in a stall, adding another load to his slick wet hole.

• Piggy 2

I'm sure there are plenty of guys on drugs taking loads at RR and Slammer - but they keep it away from prying eyes.  If they're caught, they're tossed out.  I guess I'd need a definition of "addicts" first though; "casual users" are different from "addicts", as far as I understand it. 

At the fuckjoints, I wouldn't know - or care, for that matter.  

Edited by hntnhole

Sorry ... RamRod.  It's an infamous bar in Ft. L. that is undergoing a change in ownership, some renovations, and thus no sex in the bar until all of that is done.  

It's open for business, you can stop in for a beer and a blab with buddies, all of that - just no sex.  

Edited by hntnhole

On 8/24/2023 at 6:06 AM, Sharp-edge said:

I'm very curious and feel weird about it. It's the moral vs the horny part which sometimes indicate towards different directions. If someone was cute enough would you try to have sex with him? Is there a way to approach them? And, most importantly, do these people have "apetite' for sex or not at all? Would you take any precautions or it would be as with a typical guy?

Recently, was with a BB homeless young man who approached me on Sniffies. Great sex, wrote about cemetery man on here. Really regret it, butt not going to post details here.