Would you ever fuck with a homeless person?

Sharp-edge

47 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

You know, I do have empathy, and maybe that is a character flaw.  But, in the end, we had to tell him no, and I drove away from the ABS feeling VERY guilty

Possessing the capacity for empathy is hardly a character flaw.  I would go so far as to say that not possessing that capacity is indeed a regrettable, missing component of one's character.  

While it's the nature of a person possessing that instinct to help folks they run across, it's simply unmanageable to attempt, which is why there are social service agencies we can donate to.  

You shouldn't feel guilty; It's not your fault the guy is apparently homeless, and there's nothing to feel guilty about.  We can only do as much as we can do. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am still servicing homeless men on and off. Been a little while since I cruised their areas had some great luck last night.

Ran into the homeless black guy that used to use me hard. Him and another black man I had never seen before both used me at the same time spit roasted me took turns swapping back and forth for a solid 30 or 40 minutes.

Then as usual the main guy that used to use me hard fed me his piss.

I know this stuff can get risky for a number of reasons but I told him if he wanted to sometime he can come to my place and use me for as long as he wants.

I definitely have to confess it's gotten to the point that I really like taking dirty homeless dick.

• Piggy 1

There's been a few homeless/hostel guys over the past few years. I actually met one at the hostel after I'd been out at a bar. I saw him nearby on scruff. We swapped pics, but he wasn't very talkative. I was horny though, profile said bottom, and he was a good looking guy, so when he said come over I figured I'd give it a try. He let me in and we went to a room with multiple beds, but nobody else was around.

Hard to say his exact age because he was handsome but kind of rough. I'd guess 30. White guy with dark hair and stubble in a hoodie and jeans. Kinda lean build and not much shorter than me. He was a bit beat up with scratches on side of his face and back of his hands. I didn't ask him about those. He seemed chill and was drinking beer. We had the usual small talk when you first meet a guy you're planning to do stuff with and then we kissed. Started slow but after a bit we kind of went in to the zone where the kissing is so good you could do it for hours. I remember rolling around with him, feeling his lean body against me through our clothes, kissing softly, hard, slow, fast, and every kiss was great.

We just kissed a long time and rolled around different positions, stroked each other's dicks through our jeans. It was cold in the building and we were getting close to keep warm. Ended up with me spooning him and kissing. We were still wearing all our clothes because of the cold, but I pulled his jeans down to play with his dick and balls. He had big chunky balls and a tapered dick that was very thick at the base and slim at the tip. Would have been interesting to bottom with him. Things went pretty quick from there, I pulled my jeans down too and started teasing his hole with my dick. His crack had thick soft hair that felt great around my helmet, and then I found his hole. In the cold air his hold felt intensely hot so it was easy to hit the target.

I asked him if he had any lube and condoms, he said no. I was on a break from prep at the time so would have wrapped. I just couldn't take my dick off his hole though, it was way too warm and inviting. So I'm still teasing his hole and precumming like crazy because it feels so good. I'm telling myself I won't go too deep, I'll stop soon. Yeah right. Things just happened from there, as his hole got wetter I started dipping inside and eventually we were fucking. Just the tip easily becomes the whole pole. He's one of very few guys I've done it totally unprotected with, but I wanted to have the experience with him. It was a mix of just physical fucking and making love, thrusting and grunting, then sexy kissing as we spooned. I eventually wanked him off while I was inside him and his orgasm contractions as he leaked cum all over the bed made me cum too.

Awesome guy, I hope he's made a lot of tops as happy as I was that night. I never saw him again though, but we messaged a bit and he was far away.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

I recently reconnected with a homeless guy I had lost touch with.  I get a room for us, he shows up, showers, and we spend the night talking, cuddling, and fucking.  He was good looking before his years on the street but still has a big beautiful dick, hot little butt and sweet fuckhole.  The next day I take him where he needs to go and get him whatever he needs.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Iker80 said:

There's been a few homeless/hostel guys over the past few years. I actually met one at the hostel after I'd been out at a bar. I saw him nearby on scruff. We swapped pics, but he wasn't very talkative. I was horny though, profile said bottom, and he was a good looking guy, so when he said come over I figured I'd give it a try. He let me in and we went to a room with multiple beds, but nobody else was around.

Hard to say his exact age because he was handsome but kind of rough. I'd guess 30. White guy with dark hair and stubble in a hoodie and jeans. Kinda lean build and not much shorter than me. He was a bit beat up with scratches on side of his face and back of his hands. I didn't ask him about those. He seemed chill and was drinking beer. We had the usual small talk when you first meet a guy you're planning to do stuff with and then we kissed. Started slow but after a bit we kind of went in to the zone where the kissing is so good you could do it for hours. I remember rolling around with him, feeling his lean body against me through our clothes, kissing softly, hard, slow, fast, and every kiss was great.

We just kissed a long time and rolled around different positions, stroked each other's dicks through our jeans. It was cold in the building and we were getting close to keep warm. Ended up with me spooning him and kissing. We were still wearing all our clothes because of the cold, but I pulled his jeans down to play with his dick and balls. He had big chunky balls and a tapered dick that was very thick at the base and slim at the tip. Would have been interesting to bottom with him. Things went pretty quick from there, I pulled my jeans down too and started teasing his hole with my dick. His crack had thick soft hair that felt great around my helmet, and then I found his hole. In the cold air his hold felt intensely hot so it was easy to hit the target.

I asked him if he had any lube and condoms, he said no. I was on a break from prep at the time so would have wrapped. I just couldn't take my dick off his hole though, it was way too warm and inviting. So I'm still teasing his hole and precumming like crazy because it feels so good. I'm telling myself I won't go too deep, I'll stop soon. Yeah right. Things just happened from there, as his hole got wetter I started dipping inside and eventually we were fucking. Just the tip easily becomes the whole pole. He's one of very few guys I've done it totally unprotected with, but I wanted to have the experience with him. It was a mix of just physical fucking and making love, thrusting and grunting, then sexy kissing as we spooned. I eventually wanked him off while I was inside him and his orgasm contractions as he leaked cum all over the bed made me cum too.

Awesome guy, I hope he's made a lot of tops as happy as I was that night. I never saw him again though, but we messaged a bit and he was far away.

It's so hot how he's one of the few you've had completely unprotected sex with. Do you do it often? What reason were you on break from PrEP?

Recently did. Hooked up with a homeless tweaker. Let him spend the night. Most of the time with his bare cock in my ass. He even talked me into getting spun. Felt like such a pig 

• Piggy 7

On 2/24/2024 at 3:40 PM, ellentonboy said:

I probably posted this before, but I probably would not. I'm WAY too polite to ask someone to leave. Once they told me they were homeless, I think I could be easily manipulated.  Call is a "character flaw", but I have a real problem telling people to get out of my house.

Excuse me for my due responses. but I had sex with someone who had just been released from a hospital.  I, along with my BF, met him at an ABS.  We messed around a little at the ABS and started walking back to our car.  Somewhere in the conversation the subject of "So where do we drop you off afterwards" emerged, and that's when the conversation went "south".

You know, I do have empathy, and maybe that is a character flaw.  But, in the end, we had to tell him no, and I drove away from the ABS feeling VERY guilty.

Don't feel guilty. He has enough problems and you took his mind off of them for a while when playing with him, so you did him a favor.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2024 at 12:48 PM, hug said:

It's so hot how he's one of the few you've had completely unprotected sex with. Do you do it often? What reason were you on break from PrEP?

No big reason it was just a gap between filling prescriptions when traveling. And I got randomly horny and found a guy online. He was hot and we just got each other, we connected great, so it happened easily with him.

I want to be taken by kidnapped and taken to a homeless camp. Once there my captor ties me to a fence where I’m kneeling on a dirty mattress.  The next couple hours homeless guys like up to dump their cum and piss in me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/13/2024 at 10:27 PM, Takingloads1986 said:

I want to be taken by kidnapped and taken to a homeless camp. Once there my captor ties me to a fence where I’m kneeling on a dirty mattress.  The next couple hours homeless guys like up to dump their cum and piss in me.

This is so fucking hot!