Ball Sucking

downtownswallow

Too many guys neglect the balls - I love having mine sucked and sucking a nice musky pair.

One of my current regulars is a twinky guy with a pair I can fit in my mouth together. There’s definitely something special about having a guy’s whole sack in your mouth!

My fuckbuddy, Steve loves making me suck his balls. By this I mean I have to take both of his balls in my mouth so he's wearing my mouth like a jockstrap. I gotta run my tongue over his nuts too - which I love cuz he's got real sweaty balls. He makes me suck them by making my lie on my back as he sits on my chest with my mouth round his nuts. I masturbate him cuz he loves to see his cum raining down on my face like a sperm fountain.

Not into being sucked or touched, except to edge, and my balls are super sensitive to pain.

but when i'm between a Guys legs, pretty much everything between His knees and His navel are 'cock'  to me. my mouth and tongue are gonna be all over His places, depending on what He likes and turns Him on. its particularly hot when i can fit His cock and both His balls in my mouth at once. 

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

I love getting my balls licked and stroked, but not a big fan of having someone actually putting them in their mouth. I also love the taste and aroma of horny sweaty balls, I absolutely love licking them clean after a fuck.

Same here. Love having my balls licked,

• Like 1