Massage

I had been getting back to the gym and training for the last month (still a long way to go but started) and was quite sore with my neck and shoulders taking most of the strain. So thought I would treat myself to a massage. Looked online and saw a new add nearby so I could walk there. I love a sensual filthy massage, but this time I needed a real proper rubdown, so focused on legit therapeutic masseur this time. Add said recently moved to town and looking for new and regular clients. Nothing to indicate anything sexual or similar. Perfect. I really needed a proper rub down to release some of my knots. He has no pictures on his add which also indicates a good professional masseur.

Booked in for 7pm and thought I would check a local beat which was on the way and cleaned out, and I thought I would try my luck at getting some action on the way. I leave a message on the beat chat on an app saying I’ll be there in 10min to take cock. What could be more perfect than getting a load in me and then a real massage in the one night. Often hard to find from same person. Went into the local toiles and withing 10mins a foot tapping under stall and before I knew it I was sucking a nice 8” cock under stall. I could see they were tradie boots so assuming it was a tradie after a long day. I turn around and back up to the cock and a rubber is slid under the stall to me. I slid it straight back and backed up to feel his cock at my hole. I hear an instant grunt and laugh and and in one push he is in me raw. Without any hesitation his is in me in one push balls deep and I hear “oh yeah, finally”. He fucks me hard for 5 mins and then I feel the tell tale speed up and his two hands come slightly under the stall and grab my arse cheeks as he bottoms out in me, and he holds it there as he grunts and growls flooding my insides with a load so big, I fell it. I slowly start to move off his cock and he pulls me back still hard and in me. He starts to fuck me again. 5 mins later and his second load is flooding my now wet hole.” I am running out of time to get to my massage and am glad he is finished. As I am getting dressed again, I hear him open the stall door next to me to leave and I see a crumpled envelope slid under my stall door before he leaves. The envelope has the following on the outside of the envelope:

“Open me when you get home”.

I put it in my backpack and head to my massage happy I got 2 loads in me and now I am going to get my massage. Pretty sure I will feel good when I finally get home. Arse loaded and a good massage.

Get to the massage guys apartment and he opens the door and in front of me stands a 6” tall blonde-haired man with skintight blue singlet and same colour footy shorts. His hair is probably shoulder length but tied up in a man bun which I find so sexy. He has a blonde hairy chest which a lot of blonde hair protruding from the top of his singlet. He has a trimmed blonde beard and a smile you could get lost in. And he has a wedding ring on his weeding finger, so yep, legit, I think.

“Come in man. I am Matt” he says as he ferries me to a bedroom set up as his massage room. He asks where my problem areas are and I smirk as my mind thinks of some of the dirtiest comments, but he seems genuine, and I don’t want to misinterpret this and ruin a good massage. I explain my shoulders and neck are sore. He slowly feels my shoulders and neck which gets a response from my cock immediately. I am still dressed at this point and as he is describing where the cause of some of the pain is as he runs his hands down to my lower back and says its all connected and slowly digs his thumbs into my lower back and says he will look after it all.

He steps out and instructs me to undress and get on the table. I do and he comes back in and slowly and softly runs his hands over my entire back and down over my arse.

“Your skin is quite dry, so I will warm up some oil as I find it helps with minimize the friction and I can get into those tight difficult places easier.”

He steps out again for a few minutes and comes back in. I feel warm oil being drizzled all over my back and then over my arse cheeks and then my legs. Feels great. He begins giving me and overall great massage of my shoulders, back and legs. The odd brush over my arse, but nothing specific to indicate anything more.

“I’ll just do your entire back and legs first then I will focus on your shoulders and neck toward the end, ok?”

I just grunt a “yes thanks” as his touch with oil is amazing.

While spending about 10 mins on my entire back he brushes his cock in his footy shorts against my hands as he moves around the table, and I swear I feel it growing. But I remember the wedding ring and remind myself not to get carried away. It is a legit massage after all. Clearly, he is not wearing any underwear, but I guess that is not unusual for a lot of guys.

As he is finishing up on my back he dribbles more warm oil on my back and this time he drizzles some over my arse and it dribbles over my crack. Nothing is said, but as a true bottom I instinctively respond by raising my arse slowly. Accidently as I do, I released a bit of the load in there. I am hoping he doesn’t see it.

“I am going to focus on your shoulders now, but it is easier to get into the knots using my own weight, so I am just going to get on the table with you”.

I hear a shuffle and he gets on the table and straddles my arse. He shuffles around a bit. “just need to get a good angle” and then I see his singlet thrown on the floor. He dribbles more oil on my entire back, but this time he dribbles more on my arse. It dribbles down on my crack more this time and there is a few seconds between when he finishes that and starts to lean in on my shoulders. He really goes to town on my shoulders and the whole time I can feel a bulge pressing against my arse each time through his footy shorts.

As he is finishing up on my shoulders, he leans in and says, “how is that”. I am in heaven and my groans and respond of “oh yeah” is clear acceptance. I can feel his breath at my ear as he leans in. I can feel the heat of his body on my back and now I can feel his hairy chest rub against my back. Again, I feel his breath at my ear. “You want another one??”

I respond with “I will definitely be back man”.

“Good, but I meant now. I saw it when you lifted your arse man. I am not blind. You want another load? I doubt I would even need any oil based on what came out”.

He is almost laying against my back at this point. His body on mine feels amazing. I am lost for words and without hesitation the best I can say is “yes please”. My voice is almost begging him.

He lifts up and still straddling my legs as I feel a shuffle at my arse and feel what must be another nice 8” cock slap against my arse as he frees it from his shorts. Nothing more is said at this point. Just his hands slowly and sensually massaging my shoulders as his rock-hard cock slides up and down my arse crack. After about the fourth slide the cock head catches my hole and slides in effortlessly with two loads already in me. I hear him moan as his adjusts himself for a better angle and he leans in and says, “I never pull out”. And I immediately respond with “don’t you fucking dare”.

There is nothing rough about this fuck at all. He slowly continues to fuck me sensually as he massages my back. It feels like his cock belongs in there. After about 10 mins his speed picks up, and he says, “here it comes”. And no sooner does he finish the sentence I hear him moan loudly as I feel his cock swell and my arse filling with his seed. He stays hard and inside me for a few minutes as he nibbles my ear and kisses my neck. He slowly softens and pops out and I feel some cum dribble out as he does. He gets off the table and he is still in his footy shorts. Just no shirt on.

“Turn over now – not done yet. You paid for a full massage. The clock stopped the second it got sexual. So, you still got 30mins left. We will do the front now.”

I turn over and lay there exposed on my back and I get to see his gorgeous toned hairy chest. I run my hands over his chest and stomach almost in a worshipping fashion. I can’t belie this gorgeous man just fucked and bred me. I can see the tip of a tattoo poking out of the top of his footy shorts as I am touching his stomach and pull the top of his shorts down a bit to see a biohazard tattoo. I see the sudden panic in his eyes realizing he wasn’t planning on revealing that, hence why he kept his shorts on. He looks down with a slightly shameful look and says sorry.

I am touching his tattoo and to put him out of his misery I say, “I hope there is more where that came from”. And I see a look of relief and a smile come over his face as he leans in and kisses me non-stop for 5 minutes. After the kiss breaks he is clearly hard again. So, I say, “so you can take those off now and consider the massage done. But I hope you are not”.

He takes his shorts off and starts kissing me again breaking to say, “I don’t have any appointments tonight”. Suffice to say, I stay for another 2 hours and he fucks and breeds me another three times all over the apartment and in his bed. As I finally leave after three hours he says I can have a discount for the next session. I ask how much. “How does dinner sound for your arse for the night”. I now have a wet arse with 5 loads in me. Very happy with my evening I get home and remember the note. I am laying in bed with cum literally dripping from my hole and open the envelope. There is a note that reads:

“If I have slipped you this note it means I fucked you at a beat and you didn’t make me use a rubber. I am HIV positive with a high viral load. You probably should get tested. Remember it was your choice to not use a rubber and take the risk.” I jack off on my bed and blow what must be the biggest load I have ever blown. The orgasm is so intense I squirt cum out of my arse.

I go back on to the website with the beat the guy fucked me at and leave a message. “To the guy that fucked me there this afternoon. Thank you. And if you are checking this I WANT MORE! Message me.”

I wake up the next morning to a text from Matt.

“Dinner tonight?”

To be continued…

• Like 25
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I check my messages on the beat website and there is a message from a guy.

“You liked my poz load did you? Plenty more where that came from. Meet me there at 2pm this afternoon”.

I do my chores and at 2pm on the dot I am back at the toilet cubicle ready for another poz load. My poz top is there 5 mins later and 10mins later I am taking another poz load. Again, there is a note under the stall door, and he is gone.

This time I don’t wait. I read it as I sit on the toilet absorbing his poz seed.

“love that you like my poz load. Plenty more where that came from. Sometimes my ex and I like to share a hole with both our poz dicks if you keen - Steve.” He leaves his mobile number.

I text him straight after and he says he and his ex can fuck me tomorrow if can I host. Fuck yeah, I say and we lock in a “pozzing session” on the following day at 7pm.

I get ready and head over to Matts. He opens the door and standing in front of me is the blonde god as he is in tight blue jeans and a tight white t-shirt. No business this time and he pulls me in and kisses me passionately. His bulge growing immediately.

“I can’t wait till after dinner, I want to be enjoying dinner with your babies inside me” I say.

Matt turns me around right there inside the front door and pulls my jeans down and slides his finger in me as he undoes his jeans.

“nice! Loaded already – no lube required”.

Matt slides right in and in 5 mins he is flooding my used hole with his seed. We get ourselves respectable again and head out to dinner. He takes me to a nice Italian restaurant and the whole night it is holding hands, random kisses and touching.

We chat as we wait for dessert, and he tells me his ex was the one that pozzed him. He is a top, but his ex was versatile and on rare occasions he would let his ex fuck him. They never used protection. But his ex was fucking around, and he didn’t know. By the time his ex found out he was poz, he had already pozzed Matt and the relationship broke down from there. The were still friends but it was not sexual. Matt hadn’t started treatment yet as it was only 6 months ago. He apologized for last night saying he is usually very careful, and he just got carried away. That is why he leaves a wedding ring on. To try to make sure no one gets interested or he doesn’t get tempted. I lean across the dinner table and hold his hand and kiss him and say it’s ok. I reveal I have not been on PreP for 3 months now, but I don’t care. I am proud to have his babies in me and whatever will be will be. I excuse myself as we wait for dessert to go to the bathroom and as I leave the table say, “don’t make me wait as we need to be back for dessert”. A few minutes later Matt is breeding me in the toilet stall bent over the toilet and flooding me with another load.

We have dessert and we go back to Matts place and I spend the night. Matts breeds me two more times that night. I wake up to the feeling of Matts warm body and hairy chest against my back and his lips nibbling my neck and his rock hard cock pressing at my arse crack. I cannot think of a better way to wake up. I have another load in me before breakfast.

I have things to do that day and Matt does too. So, we agree to catch up in a couple of days. I spend the day doing stuff and never once let any of Matts loads out of me. I feel somewhat connected to Matt and for some weird reason I want him to poz me. There is just something about him that makes me want it to be him.

Come 7pm I get a buzz on my intercom and it is Steve. I buzz him up realizing I have never actually seen him. I open my door and Steve is in front of me. An average built Mediterranean man in jeans and a t-shirt. Clean shaven and piercing blue eyes.

“hey mate. Glad we can do this. This is my ex Matt, and tonight may be your last night as a neg bottom”.

I look to the side and there stands Matt. Yep. My Matt. He looks at me with both confusion and a smile and says, “I think that may have already happened”. After some confusion and laughs they both come in and we discover it has been Steve’s loads in before Matts every time. Steve isn’t all that affectionate. It is clear he is here to do a deed. He is just interested in fucking and breeding. But Matt has no reservations showing his affections.

As the night progresses, we all enjoy a few drinks in between both Matt and Steve breeding me. Whenever Steve is fucking me Matt either has his cock in my mouth or he is making out with me telling Steve to fuck and breed “his man”. It is so hot, but I try not to read too much into it as I think it is just the heat of the moment. After two loads from them both, Steve says, “how about one last effort to make sure it takes”. I look inquisitively at him and he says, “take us both at the same time”.

Matt lays down on his back and I sit on him with no effort as I am now loose and wet from their seed. I kiss him as he is inside me and then I feel Steve slowly start to push his cock in past Matts. It is tight and I am sure there are some serious tears happening, but they do it slowly until they are both balls deep in me together. I am so turned on that I am rock hard, and my cock is being rubbed against Matts hairy stomach as Steve fucks me. If by some planned miracle Steve picks up the pace and Matt says, “I can’t hold it anymore” and Steve almost yells as he squirts his third load in me, and Matt loses control and cums at the same time. I then loose control and cum hands-free all-over Matts stomach.

Steve pulls out and I suddenly feel empty, but Matt stays in me for a few minutes as Steve get’s dressed and as Matts is sliding out of me Steve leans in and pecs Matt on the cheek and says, “you found a good one here” and leaves.

I lay there a little sore, cum dribbling from my arse and Matt and I make out for almost an hour afterward. We chat and it just feels so natural. Finally, Matt has to leave as he has an early start the next day. I kiss him at the door and as he turns to leave, he almost flippantly says “love you babe”.

To be continued.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...