Phone sex

LaLatin

On 9/3/2023 at 9:03 PM, LaLatin said:

Never heard of it. 

On 9/3/2023 at 9:03 PM, LaLatin said:

Never heard of it. 

Never heard of it ?  Google it.  Check it out.  Whatever you're into, there are men wanting to have a conversation about it.  If you have free long distance, you're good to go.  Otherwise, there will be long distance charges on your telephone bill.  

Before all the different types of instant video conversations, live sex shows, etc. - phone sex (to me) was regular and so fucking hot!   You could talk with anyone, role play, do whatever the fuck you wanted.  I'd go on IRC channels #gaybareback, #gayphonesex and #jack-off-str8 - so many guys totally got into it - stroke and shoot big fucking loads - which I did regularly!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I did this for the first time a couple of years ago. Black guy down in Atlanta, and he was hot as fuck over the phone. We both came after some really uninhibited raunchy verbal. I'd be up for that again. He played the Dom but we even talked about flipping. Lots of fun during the pandemic, for sure! Funny enough I haven't done it since. But it was a really good session.

Wellllllllll ........ since I've lived in major cities (or - they think they are - Ft. L., for instance) all my sexual life, I've not felt any reason to do phone-sex.  I do enjoy imaginative things, mental exercises, all of that - but fucking just isn't one of them.  It's always been too easy to get the real deal, I guess.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Speecar said:

I did this for the first time a couple of years ago. Black guy down in Atlanta, and he was hot as fuck over the phone. We both came after some really uninhibited raunchy verbal. I'd be up for that again. He played the Dom but we even talked about flipping. Lots of fun during the pandemic, for sure! Funny enough I haven't done it since. But it was a really good session.

My problem is that I can never find anyone as twisted and verbal as I am. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2