Rough throat fuck in Berlin Friedrichshain

Cumeslave

Back in Berlin when I was slowly drifting from safe sex to raw only, I met a guy on gayromeo. In his profile it said that he doesn't do anything anal, but he loved to fuck and breed throats. At that time, it was exactly what I was looking for. Don't get me wrong, I loved to get fucked too but at the time I was too afraid to do it bare. But for some strange reason I thought it was ok to get my throat fucked and to swallow cum.

We were chatting back and forth.

He only wanted to fuck my mouth and throat and he said he would only face fuck me if I turn up as slutty as possible at his apartment. The only thing I was allowed to wear were some flimsy shorts and shoes. Definitely no shirt. The date was on a Sunday afternoon so I would have to walk the streets almost naked in broad daylight! I parked my car and I had to walk at least two blocks only wearing this mini shorts. I have to admit that I sniffed some poppers before I got out of the car. On my way some guys and girls passed me and turned their heads. I was so horny that I did not care what the people thought of me. It actually turned me on even more walking the streets like the true slut I am.

I arrived at the apartment building and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later I heard a buzzer and opened the door. I climbed up the stairs with my dick dangling from the right leg of my mini shorts. But I was so horny that I didn't care even if someone saw me like this. I stood in front of a door that was ajar. I knocked at the door and then started stroking my dick. I heard a voice saying come in! With my left hand I pushed the door open but kept stroking my cock with my right hand. I saw a tall somewhat muscular guy with trimmed chest hair standing in the hallway naked with a fully erect fuck tool. I walked into the apartment still stroking my dick. He looked at me and said, "Perfect! A real slut!" I just grinned and couldn't wait to feel his throbbing member in my mouth. He grabbed me by the neck and pushed me against the wall. Facing the wall, I heard that he picked up something that made a metal clinging noise. He grabbed my left wrist, pulled it behind my back and put a handcuff on, then he did the same with my right hand. I was in sub heaven!

He ordered me to turn around and get on my knees. His drooling dick was right in front of my face. He made me sniff poppers and told me to spread my legs. I was dizzy and my throbbing cock was sticking out of the leg of my shorts spilling pre cum on my flexed thigh. I started sucking his dick and enjoyed the wonderful taste of his pre cum. He grunted and said in a deep voice that he would give me his cum if I was a good cock sucker. So, I sucked him eagerly for maybe 10 minutes with my hands tied behind my back. He moaned and grunted. He called me a cock sucking whore. A sleazy cum dump boy and that he would give me his DNA. I could only moan, and I heard him sniffing poppers. He grabbed my head with both hands and pressed it against the wall behind me. With no warning he shoved his rock-hard dick merciless all the way into my throat. I caught and struggled to breath, but he didn't care. He fucked my throat and his balls full of cum slapped against my chin.

The guy nailed my head with his dick against the wall. He kept his dick all the way down my throat, and I could only breath thru my nose. I had tears in my eyes, and I was drooling saliva and fuck-juices that ran down my naked chest. He opened the poppers again and held it under my left nostril while pressing the right one closed with his finger. He switched sides and kept me inhaling poppers for almost a minute. I was delirious and lost all will to resist him fucking my throat like a pussy. He said that he got me where he wanted me, and he continued to aggressively pump his fuck tool in and out of my throat. I felt the head of his cock giving my throat a rough massage and I imagined how my throat bulged each time he slammed it inside me. He let go of my head and put his hands against the wall. Here it comes you little bitch whore I heard him grunting.

He pressed his hips firmly against my head and I felt his dick throbbing and pulsing in my throat as he sprayed his hot cum into my body. Yeah! That's a good boy! Take it all! He grunted. His dick was so deep in my throat that his fuck-juice was flowing directly into my stomach. I gagged and luckily, I could taste some of his hot seed in my mouth. His hard shaft kept pulsing as he drained is balls completely. He started pulling his dick slowly out of my mouth and more and more of that cum-saliva mix was running down my chin dripping on my naked chest. The sight of his glistering cock dangling in front of my face took me over the edge. I shot my load all over my left thigh. Good boy! You sure know how to give head! The guy said. He told me to get up and took off the handcuffs. Without further ado he opened the door and pushed me out into the staircase. So, I was standing there almost naked just wearing a flimsy short shorts with my dick still sticking out. And I would have to walk back to my car like this. I took a deep breath and tried to put my slowly softening dick back into the shorts. As I walked down the stairs, I could feel my warm cum running down my leg. The sun was still shining when I walked back to my car. This time the streets were empty, and I did not encounter anybody. I unlocked the car and got in. I looked at my cum covered leg and when I looked in the mirror, I saw my bare chest still completely covered in that fuck-juice mix and I was actually a little disappointed that nobody saw me in that fucked-up and sleazy state I was in.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2