Another amazing chapter!  More please!  I like where I think you’re going with this.  It’ll be hot to see you take us on this journey through the decades showing us the stages of AIDS and its acceptance in the gay community.  Seeing the fear of it now knowing that in the present there are many seeking it out and embracing it.

• Like 3

my darkest fantasy! Having a homophobic/serophobic bottoming for me while I'm off meds for at least one year.

It's a pity the virus doesn't talk in real, otherwise it could tell me in real time the asshole's reaction, describing his face to me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm interested to know how Poz guys connected in the early days of the AIDS crisis. Obviously, the internet or social apps weren't available. Everyone was scared of AIDS then that doubt a lot of guys would discuss their status at the bath houses. I wonder if there were any Poz fuck clubs or groups were everyone was Poz.

• Like 1

Patient 3: Ed

If there was one thing Ed hated, it was hospitals. He’d had tuberculosis as a kid, which caused his parents to ship him off to the Adirondack Cottage Sanitarium for almost a year. He was only five years old, forced to spend the year away from family and friends while surrounded by the sick and the dying. It was a miracle that he’d been able to survive at all, and once he returned home, he swore he’d never set foot in another hospital again.

His time away made him feel like a stranger in his own family. Of course, this was only made worse by the realization that he liked boys a hell of a lot more than girls. At least he had the sense to keep that bit to himself. Aside from some careful experimentation with some of the boys at his prep school, he played his part perfectly–dating girls, sleeping around, and, in the case of his wife Helen, getting married.

Like him, Helen came from a wealthy New York family. They met while Ed was studying for his law degree at Columbia University and got married immediately after graduation. He’d done the respectable thing, marrying and popping out a couple of kids before the age of 30. But his real life lay just beneath the surface, like the seedy underbelly of the city. The regular visits to the bathhouse to blow off some steam after work. The boys trips to the Adirondacks for a week of naked fun. The secret apartment on the Upper West Side where he took his conquests when he wanted a little bit of privacy. 

Helen didn’t know anything about all that, of course. To her, he was the perfect husband–a lawyer, father, and for the last seven years, a congressman representing Manhattan’s East Side. But now Helen was sick, hospitalized with some sort of ailment that meant that Ed had to break his 50-year vow and step foot into the one place he swore he’d never go.

“You sure you don’t want me to call the kids?” he asked as she lay shivering in the hospital bed. “Maybe Susan can come and be with you.”

She pursed her lips. “For heaven’s sake, Ed. I need you. Man up!”

He bristled. She had some nerve asking him to come here and then insulting his manhood.

There was a knock at the door. A doctor stood in the doorway with a pen and a clipboard. “Helen Green?”

Ed’s wife sat up in bed, using tremendous effort to do so. “Do you know what’s wrong with me? What did the tests show?”

The doctor put his pen behind his ear and frowned. “Your white blood cell count is high. Now, this is usually a sign that your body is fighting off some kind of infection. Unfortunately, we can’t determine what that infection is. You’ve tested negative for tuberculosis, your lungs are fine, we’ve ruled out allergies…”

“Surely there are other tests you can run,” said Ed. “We certainly pay you people enough.”

The doctor cleared his throat. “We’ve been seeing some cases with similar symptoms to yours in the last couple of years. Now, you’re not the usual demographic for this sort of thing, but I have to ask… do you think there’s any chance you might have come into contact with someone suffering from AIDS?”

Ed’s face went red with anger. “Are you kidding? You think my wife has AIDS? What the hell kind of doctor are you, accusing her of such a thing!”

Helen put her hand on Ed’s. “Honey, please calm down.”

The doctor raised his hands. “I’m not trying to insinuate anything. We’re still not entirely sure how this thing spreads. It’s possible you could have caught it in passing–sharing a drink with someone who was infected, or-”

“Absolutely not,” said Ed.

“Hold on a minute,” said Helen. “I don’t even know what we’re talking about here. AIDS, did you say? What even is that?”

The doctor raised his eyebrows. “You haven’t heard of AIDS?”

She laughed in disbelief. “Well, I’m not a medical expert. Why would I know about all the various diseases out there?”

“AIDS is a virus that attacks the immune system,” explained the doctor. “We’ve seen it mostly in intravenous drug users and… homosexuals.”

Ed’s face went white. He could feel Helen’s eyes turn towards him.

“That’s it,” he said firmly. “First you accuse my wife of having AIDS, now you accuse her of using drugs. I want you out of here and I want a different doctor working on her case.”

“But-”

“Now!”

The doctor sighed, then left the room. Ed turned to Helen, his face flush with anger. “Can you believe him? Accusing you of-”

“What is he talking about?” Her voice was quiet but serious. “Hm? What did he mean it attacks the immune system?”

“It doesn’t matter because you don’t have it.”

“But Ed-”

“It’s probably Lyme disease! Remember that tick bite you had in the Hamptons a few years ago? You’ve probably been sick this whole time and the doctors just missed it.”

“Ed-”

“Tell them to test for Lyme disease. I’m going home.” He grabbed his coat. “I’ll call Susan and tell her to come visit you as soon as possible.”

“I don’t want to bother-”

“She’s our daughter. She’ll do what I tell her to.”

Ed left in a hurry, his head pounding. The nerve of that fucking doctor. He should have known better than to make such baseless accusations against a US congressman. Ed would have his medical license, he’d make sure of it.

He left his daughter a voicemail when he got home, telling her to get to the hospital as soon as possible to take care of her mother. Then he took a shower and went to bed, hoping to put this mess behind him for good.

He awoke early in the morning covered in sweat, his body aching considerably. This had been happening more and more lately, probably due to stress. After all, it wasn’t easy representing the American people on a daily basis. First thing Monday morning he would have to be back in his New York office, hard at work drafting a new piece of legislation to repeal environmental protections. Then he was due back in DC the week after to present the bill to committee.

Tonight, however, was a special treat. One Saturday night each month, Ed and a small group of influential power brokers would meet at a different location for a bit of revelry and fun. They always got the call at noon the day of, telling them where and when to be. They took turns arranging the entertainment for the night, finding various boys at the baths who wanted a bit of cash in exchange for a night of being used by New York’s finest. Just another perk of being the nation’s servant.

Then noon came and went without a phone call. Concerned, he considered phoning his friend Bill and asking for the cause of the delay, but he didn’t want to appear desperate. Appearances still mattered, even for occasions such as these. But by 5 o’clock, he began to get worried. He needed to release some tension now more than ever. He couldn’t risk missing out on the night’s event just because someone forgot to phone him. So he dialed Bill’s private line and waited for a response.

He could hear the sound of the phone getting picked up, then silence. 

“Hello? Bill, are you there?”

He heard a sigh. “Tell me it isn’t true, Ed.”

Ed’s blood ran cold. “What are you talking about? What have you heard?”

“You know the rules. We decided as a group when this whole thing began. If any one of us got sick, we’d be out. No exceptions.”

“I don’t know what you heard, but you’re wrong. I’m not sick. I’m not!”

“Then why does Helen have AIDS?”

Ed scoffed. “Who told you that? The doctor? He doesn’t know what he’s talking about! She’s got Lyme disease, I’m telling you-”

“Helen called me herself. She got the test back this morning. It’s AIDS, Ed. And if she has it, you have it.”

“You son of a bitch. I’m telling you, she’s wrong. I don’t have AIDS!”

“Goodbye, Ed.”

“Wait!” Ed gripped the phone tightly. “You can’t kick me out. I know too much.”

“Oh, Ed.” Bill laughed. “You know that won’t work. We got your collateral, remember? To prevent exactly this kind of thing.”

Ed cursed himself. Of course, that photo with the young man from Rochester. He’d even posed for it willingly, certain it was all just a lark. They’d never actually have to use it. What a fool he’d been.

“Oh, and if you know what’s good for you, you might want to consider resigning.”

He scoffed. “Excuse me?”

“Think about what’s best for the country, Ed. No one wants a congressman with AIDS.”

The sound of the dial tone filled his ears. He hung up the phone, his face slack with shock. How could this be happening to him? He didn’t have AIDS–he couldn’t have it. There had to be some kind of mistake. He picked up the phone and dialed the hospital. He needed to sort this mess out with Helen before it went any further.

“Mount Sinai, how can I help you?”

“I need to talk to my wife, Helen Green. She’s in room 815.”

“One moment.”

He waited with bated breath. Then he heard his daughter’s voice. “She doesn’t wanna talk to you, Dad.”

“Put your mother on the phone, Susan. Now.”

“Dad, no. She needs to rest-”

“Dammit, Susan! I am your father, you will obey me!”

Susan scoffed. “Are you kidding me? After what you did to her, you’re trying to hold onto the moral high ground?”

“I didn’t do anything-”

“They tested her for AIDS, Dad. She’s positive. You made her sick with your perversion!”

“I did no such thing!” he yelled. “If your mother has AIDS, it’s because she cheated on me! I’m the victim here!”

Susan laughed wryly. “Okay, Dad. Keep telling yourself that.”

“Susan, wait–please, let me speak to her.”

“Dad… I’m only telling you this because I love you. This thing is serious. Mom’s really sick. You need to get tested.”

“I’m fine,” he said angrily. “I don’t need anything at all because I don’t have AIDS.”

“Goodbye, Dad.”

He sat down in shock. First his wife, then Bill, now his daughter? Had everyone betrayed him? After everything he did for them? The secrets he kept for Bill. The life he’d given his wife and daughter, all of the money and the fancy vacations. Now they wanted to drop him, just like that.

Well, fuck them. He wouldn’t go without a fight.

He pulled out his Rolodex and started calling his contacts in the group. He was going to find out where tonight’s meeting was one way or another. Each number he dialed went straight to voicemail. He knew better than to leave a message, so he simply told them to call him back and reached for the next number on his list. By the time he cycled through all the numbers without a single response, he began to get angry.

“If they won’t answer me, I’ll just find a boy myself.” 

He pulled out the number for that hot Latin boy he’d met at the baths last summer. Dario had been an awesome lay, and even introduced Ed to the pleasure of bottoming, something he hadn’t allowed himself to experience since the notion had always been an affront to his manhood. But even he didn’t answer the phone.

Ed slammed the phone down in rage. Not for the first time, he lamented that the baths had been shut down the previous October. He’d taken for granted how easy it had been to get a nut off whenever he wanted. Cruising was so much effort, especially when you were trying to remain discreet. You couldn’t risk a friend or colleague seeing you following some guy on the street into his apartment building for an early afternoon lay.

The West Side piers were his last resort. He didn’t like paying for sex, and he certainly didn’t want to catch the kinds of things those guys might be carrying, but sometimes you did what you had to do. He drove down to the piers just after ten, cruising slowly by as he perused the selection. Tonight looked like a particularly rough crowd, mostly junkies and a few ragged-looking ones that were most certainly not Ed’s type. He liked the smooth, innocent boys, like the painting of Saint Sebastian that he used to stare at in Catholic school.

A guy who was missing at least four teeth banged on his window. “What are you looking for?” he slurred. He grinned. “Want me to make your dreams come true?”

Ed hit the gas and sped away. No way in hell would he stoop this low. He would have to find another way.

But the next day, his horniness was starting to drive him wild. He needed to get laid and he needed it now. He even tried cruising, though he was so out of practice he was certain he’d scared several young men into thinking they were being stalked. He gave up and spent the rest of the afternoon at home, feeling sorry for himself.

He decided to give the piers one more try, arriving at sunset this time in the hopes that maybe the earlier crowd would be more palatable. But it was the same as yesterday–a group of freaks and vagrants, no one Ed would dare to stick his cock in even with how horny he was feeling.

He was just about to give up and head home for the night when he saw him. A curly-haired boy sat on the curb, shivering in a sheepskin jean jacket. He looked to be about 18 or 19, strangely out of place among the more seasoned crowd.

Ed pulled up beside him and rolled down the window. “Hey,” he said smoothly.

But before he could say anything else, the boy’s eyes grew wide and he began hurrying away. Ed drove after him.

“What the hell, man? I’m just talking to you.”

The young man shook his head. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done this. This was a mistake.”

“Hold on a minute.”

The boy stopped and looked warily at him. 

Ed put the car in park and opened the side door. “Come on. You look cold, get in.”

The young man’s eyes began to well with tears. “I shouldn’t.”

“It’s okay, sweetie. I’m not gonna hurt you. All I wanna do is talk.” He pulled out a $20 bill. “Here, I’ll even pay you for your time. You don’t have to do anything but talk. Okay?”

The boy nodded. He took the $20 and walked around the car, climbing in the passenger seat beside Ed.

“Let me find us someplace private we can chat,” said Ed. He turned the corner and drove a couple of blocks before parking in an alleyway.

“What’s your name?”

The young man didn’t answer. He was practically shaking in his seat.

“You don’t have to be afraid of me, son. Why don’t you tell me what’s wrong?”

The boy was absolutely beautiful, with pale skin and big doe eyes. Ed couldn’t help but put his hand on the boy’s leg, softly rubbing him.

“I thought I could do it,” said the boy. “You know… but I chickened out.” He buried his head in his hands. “I just didn’t know what else to do. I only just moved here a few months ago-”

“You an actor?” asked Ed.

He looked up and nodded.

“I thought so. You’ve got a face for it.” He brushed the boy’s chin with his thumb. The boy blushed.

“But then I ran out of money, and when I got kicked out of my apartment, I… I didn’t know what else to do.” His eyes started to well up with tears again.

“Aww, it’s okay, baby.” Ed put his arm around the boy and held him to his chest. “Don’t cry. You’re too pretty to cry.”

He put his nose in the boy’s hair, breathing in his scent. God, this kid was an angel.

“I can’t go home,” the boy said with a sniffle. “My parents kicked me out when they found out I was gay. I’d finished high school, so I figured a big city would be the best place to go… but I just don’t know what to do.”

“Hey,” said Ed. “I don’t want you to worry about a thing. You hear me?”

He wiped away the young man’s tears. “I’ve got a place you can stay for the night.”

“You don’t have to do that-”

“It’s nothing. A little one-bedroom on the Upper West Side. I keep it for boys like you who, uh, need a little bit of help now and again.”

The young man’s eyes went wide. “Really? You would do that for me?”

Ed smiled. “For those eyes? I’d do anything.”

The boy blushed. “It’s Dylan. My name.”

Ed brought the boy’s hand to his lips and kissed it. “Nice to meet you, Dylan. I’m Ed.”

He drove Dylan to his apartment, parking in his reserved spot in the indoor parking garage. Truth be told, it wasn’t so much an apartment where he hosted young men in need as it was a place he could fuck his conquests without interruption. It was a modest little apartment, but he’d gone all out in a lush, king-sized bed. After all, you gotta spend money where you need it.

“Let me take that.” He grabbed Dylan’s jacket and hung it on a hook beside the door. “Make yourself comfortable. You want something to drink?”

“Maybe a coke?”

Ed grabbed a can of coke from the fridge and poured it over a glass of ice. He added a little rum and handed it to Dylan. Dylan took a sip, then coughed.

“Thought you’d like it a little strong,” Ed said with a wink. “You’re 18, right?”

Dylan nodded. “Why are you being so nice to me?” He sat on the couch, setting the drink down on the coffee table in front of him.

Ed sat next to him. “Well, I suppose I can’t help it. When I see a boy like you in need, it makes my heart hurt.” He put his arm around him, pulling the boy in just a little bit closer.

Dylan smiled, then took another sip of his drink. “This place is so nice. I can’t imagine living somewhere like this.”

“This is what you get when you work hard for a living. I’m sure you’ll live someplace just as nice when you become a famous actor.”

Dylan giggled. “I don’t know about all that.”

“Aw, come on. I could tell right away how talented you are. How handsome…” He put his hand on Dylan’s leg again, rubbing the inside of his thigh.

Dylan looked up at him, those wide doe eyes full of innocence. “You’re really handsome, too.”

Ed softly rubbed the boy’s cheek. “What I wouldn’t give to be with a guy like you. That’s why I talked to you down at the pier. I’d never done anything like that before, hire someone for sex. But I saw you when I was driving by and… I don’t know… it was like something came over me.”

Dylan gulped. He was breathing heavily, his lip shaking. “You really think I’m handsome?”

Ed put his thumb on Dylan’s lip and pulled it open slightly. “Baby, you’re the sweetest thing I think I’ve ever seen.”

He kissed Dylan softly, careful to take his time with the boy. He wouldn’t be surprised if the kid was a virgin, he seemed so nervous. But he’d deflowered plenty of virgins in his day, so he knew just how to handle him. Don’t come on too strong, take things slow, and make sure to use plenty of lube. If everything went right, he’d have Dylan eating out of the palm of his hand.

He kissed Dylan on the neck, holding the back of the boy’s head as he climbed on top of him. 

“Oh, Daddy,” moaned Dylan.

He pulled Dylan’s shirt over his head, revealing his soft white skin and light pink nipples. His skin was completely unblemished, a perfectly pure canvas, purer than Saint Sebastian. He took one of Dylan’s nipples into his mouth, licking and sucking it hungrily as the boy moaned beneath him. His hands fiddled with the button of Dylan’s jeans, eager to release the boy’s stiffening rod underneath.

He pulled off the boy’s jeans, revealing the young man’s hardness poking through a pair of light blue briefs. He buried his face in Dylan’s dick, rubbing his nose against it and inhaling the man scent that he loved so very much. He could feel Dylan’s hands in his hair as he pulled the boy’s briefs down to expose his rigid cock. It was beautiful and leaking, about 5” long, and buried under a soft patch of light brown pubic hair.

“Oh, baby,” said Ed. He licked the underside of Dylan’s cock, making the boy moan. Then he enveloped it in his mouth, taking the entire thing down to the root. Dylan let out a small cry, his hands kneading Ed’s hair as the pleasure overwhelmed him. There was nothing Ed loved more than driving a boy wild with his tongue before opening him up with his big fat cock. 

He pulled Dylan’s briefs off all the way, then lifted his legs to gain access to the smooth, hairless hole underneath. He lovingly lapped the outside of the boy’s hole with his tongue, making him whimper. Then he spread his cheeks and dove in tongue first, readying his hole for the taking.

“Daddy, that feels so good,” moaned Dylan.

Ed took his time eating him out, wanting the boy as eager as possible to get fucked. When his hole felt nice and loose, Ed stood and held out his hand. “Come to bed with me, baby.”

Dylan took his hand, following him shyly to the bedroom. Ed picked him up, kissing him softly as he carried him to the bed. He set him down gently, then unbuckled his belt as Dylan watched in anticipation. He pulled off his pants and underwear, causing Dylan to gasp at the sight of his thick, turgid cock.

Ed climbed on the bed and kissed Dylan on the neck. “I know baby, I know.” He reached into the nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube, lathering up his cock. Then he poured some on his fingers and slipped them into Dylan’s hole, making the boy whimper once more.

“Should–shouldn’t we use a condom?” asked Dylan. He was looking up at Ed nervously.

Ed shook his head. “No, baby. You don’t have anything to worry about. I would never hurt you.” He smiled at him, his fingers still working open the boy’s hole.

Dylan nodded. He spread his legs, revealing that sweet, smooth hole. “Okay,” he said timidly.

Ed climbed on top of him, kissing him softly as he lifted the boy’s legs back. Then he grabbed his cock, aimed it at the promised land, and began to push.

“Ugh… it hurts,” whined Dylan.

“Shhh…” said Ed. “You can do this. Be strong for Daddy, okay? I promise it’ll feel good.”

He pushed in a little bit further, slipping the head of his cock inside Dylan’s tight hole. He could feel a pop as the head lodged itself inside. Then he slowly pushed forward, feeling every inch of the boy’s guts as he penetrated him.

“Oh god… it’s so big,” said Dylan. “Go slow, okay?”

“You’re doing so good, baby. Just a little further.”

He pushed his cock even farther before he hit a wall. He was still only about two-thirds of the way in. “Go ahead and lean back for me baby,” Ed said as he took Dylan’s legs in his hands. “I just need to get a little deeper.”

He pushed Dylan’s legs back until the boy’s ass was slightly off the bed. Then he slid in deeper, sliding past Dylan’s second ring and into his colon.

“Oof… oh god, it’s so deep.” Dylan’s lip trembled. “Are you… are you all the way in?”

Ed nodded. “I’m all the way in, baby. Now let Daddy fuck you, okay?”

He began to slowly saw into Dylan, pumping in and out of that sweet boy’s rectum. The kid’s hole was tight as a drum, so tight that Ed was convinced he had to be a virgin. How lucky was he, finding an angel like this just begging for a Daddy to take care of him? With an ass like this at his disposal, Ed was more than happy to give the boy whatever he wanted.

“Oof.. ugh… oh Ed, that feels so good…” Dylan had his fingers pressed against Ed’s chest, tracing through his chest hair. Ed leaned down and kissed him, tasting his sweet tongue as he defiled his insides. He was leaking so much precum into the boy that his cock was gliding freely now. He was sweating profusely, his skin burning like it was on fire. Must be from lust, of course.

“Baby… Daddy’s gonna cum now, okay?” Ed kissed Dylan on the cheek, then held him close as he unloaded inside the boy’s sweet hole. He had always been a big cummer, and now was no exception. He could feel his cum spilling out around his cock as the boy’s rectum struggled to contain all the love he had to give.

“Oh… oh wow…” moaned Dylan. His eyelashes were fluttering in such a cute way. 

Ed leaned down and kissed him gently on his eyelids, then pulled out and laid beside him, spent. It was nice feeling the boy cuddle up to him, resting his head on Ed’s hairy chest. Moments like these were rare for Ed–he usually had to make way for the next guy at the sex party to use whoever was the night’s entertainment. But this time he held Dylan close, breathing in the boy’s scent and softly stroking his skin as his cock deflated.

He awoke hours later, drenched in sweat. For a moment, he thought he was with Helen, but then he felt Dylan’s soft breathing against his chest. His hard cock was still nestled in between Dylan’s soft ass cheeks. Strangely, he realized he’d never actually spent the night here before. Usually, he had to be back before his wife got suspicious. Now that the bitch had betrayed him, he could stay as long as he liked.

His skin was on fire, so he leaned over and turned the AC on full blast. Then he kissed Dylan’s neck, making the boy moan in his sleep. He reached down and pulled open his cheeks, slipping easily inside him. It took the boy a few seconds of being fucked to wake up, but by then Ed was deep inside him and ready to plant his seed once more. He lay there like an angel and let Ed use him, murmuring “Daddy” every few seconds as Ed stroked his cute little cock. By the time he filled him again, he could feel the young man’s seed dribbling through his fingers.

Ed must have fallen back asleep again, because the next thing he knew the sunlight was streaming in through the windows and Dylan was blowing him under the covers. He slipped the blanket off the boy’s head to reveal his curly brown hair bobbing up and down.

“Good morning, baby.”

Dylan popped Ed’s cock out of his pretty pink lips and smiled. “Good morning. I just wanted to thank you again for letting me stay here.”

Ed pulled him in for a kiss. “You can stay here as long as you like, lover.”

And thus commenced the third load that Ed planted inside of his new sweetheart. By the time he left the apartment that morning, kissing his paramour goodbye with promises to swing by again later, he was practically smitten. Ed wasn’t the type to grow attached so quickly. But with the trauma of being unfairly kicked out of the sex club and having nowhere else to turn for release, he felt like karma was finally rewarding him.

The enchantment proved short-lived when he arrived at his office to find his staff in the middle of packing everything up.

“What the hell is going on here?” he asked angrily. 

His staff looked bewildered to see him. Ron, his chief of staff, cleared his throat and asked, “Uh, sir… what are you doing here?”

“What do you mean, what am I doing here? It’s my office, isn’t it?”

Ron exchanged a glance with Ed’s secretary. “Uh… I mean, it was, sir. Before you resigned.”

His nostrils began to flare. “What on God’s green Earth are you talking about?”

“Bill called,” explained Ron. “He told us about Helen, how she was sick… I’m so sorry about that, sir. He- he said that you were resigning so you could take care of her, that you were staying home today to draft your letter of resignation, and that we should pack up your office while you were gone. Is that… not true, sir?”

He ground his teeth. So, this was how they were playing it, was it? Trying to edge him out of a job and the club all in one go. Well, they couldn’t get rid of him that easily.

“I want you to take those boxes right now and-”

He was interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing on his desk. His secretary answered it, then held it out to him. “It’s for you, sir.”

He grabbed the phone from her. “Hello?” he said gruffly.

“The only thing you should be doing in that office is turning in your letter of resignation.”

His heart skipped a beat. “Bill? What the hell is this?” 

He turned away from his staff and cupped the phone against his mouth. “Are you having me followed?”

“We wanted to make sure you didn’t do anything foolish. Seems like we were right to be worried.”

“I don’t know what you think I’m-”

“I want you to listen very carefully to me.” Bill’s voice was calm, but chilling. “You are going to hang up the phone. You are going to sit down at your desk and fill out a letter of resignation, which you will then fax to Speaker O’Neill. You will not disobey or your collateral will be released. You will not breathe a word about our organization or your collateral will be released. Do you understand?”

“But you-”

“Do you understand, Ed?”

His blood was boiling. He wanted to scream, but that would ruin the only thing he had left: his dignity.

“Yes.”

“Great. My best to Helen.”

He set down the phone and looked at his staff, who were all staring at him warily. He was sweating profusely, his skin feverish. He wiped his brow. 

“Right, well, clearly you’ve all heard about my wife. Very sad… advanced Lyme disease, you know. Have to do what’s best for my family.”

“Of course,” said Ron.

“Why don’t you go ahead and draft that letter of resignation for me? I should head to the hospital. Check on her.”

“All right,” said Ron. “Do you want me to-”

“I’m sure you’ll figure it out.” Ed was already on his way out the door.

He walked back to his car, the blood pumping in his ears. He couldn’t believe how much he’d lost in just a few short hours. Of course, it wasn’t like he needed the congressional salary. Thank God for being independently wealthy. And he had done good work in Congress, successfully cutting taxes for the wealthy and eliminating wasteful spending on food stamps and childcare subsidies. But the principle of the thing was appalling. He didn’t have AIDS, dammit! He couldn’t. He had only bottomed that one time. Well, okay, a few times… but only with Dario. And Dario wasn’t sick. So how could he be sick? Helen cheating on him was the only explanation. She’d tried to ruin his life to cover her own guilt. Fucking cunt.

He decided to treat himself to make up for the shitty afternoon he was having. Well, to treat his new boytoy, as it were. He stopped at Victoria’s Secret on the way home and browsed through their selection. He got hard as a rock seeing his boys in lingerie and leaped at the chance to spoil his lover. He dropped a couple of hundred dollars on a few thongs and lace bikini briefs (“a little surprise for my wife’s birthday”) and headed back to the apartment.

Dylan was in the shower when he arrived. Ed opened the door to the bathroom to see the boy’s smooth white back and those beautiful, plump ass cheeks. He quickly disrobed and climbed in with him.

“Mm, hi.” Dylan wrapped his arms around Ed’s back, kissing him deeply. “How was your day?”

“Better now that I’m with you,” said Ed. He turned off the water and grabbed the young man’s quickly growing cock. “Come with me. I have something to show you.”

Dylan was ecstatic when Ed showed him what he’d bought. “I love it!” he squealed. “Oh God, I’ve always wanted to wear stuff like this…”

He picked up one of the lace bikini briefs and traced it with his fingers. “I was just too afraid my parents would find out.”

Ed grabbed Dylan’s towel and pulled it off, letting it fall to the side. He got down on his knees and kissed the boy’s ass. “Come on–I wanna see you in one of the thongs.”

Dylan modeled the lingerie for him, sliding the silky fabric up his smooth legs and giving Ed a little strut in the bedroom. His ass looked so hot in the thongs, so round and juicy that he’d barely gotten to the second pair of panties when Ed picked him up and carried him into the bedroom.

“Don’t you wanna see the rest, Daddy?” Dylan giggled.

“Daddy needs to be inside you.”

He tossed the boy onto the bed and spread his legs, pulling away the thong strap to gain access to that hidden treasure within. He ate him out like his life depended on it, spurred on by the boy’s moans and whimpers. Before long he was balls deep inside of his lover once more. Even with the AC still running, he was sweating up a storm. He mounted Dylan from behind and fucked him fast and deep, watching the boy’s ass cheeks jiggle with every smack. God, he looked so good in that thong. He’d have to take him shopping sometime soon, really spoil him.

After only a couple of minutes, he collapsed on Dylan’s back, shuddering as he implanted his seed deep inside of the boy. His skin was slick with sweat, and he could hardly move he was so exhausted. He rolled off of him and soon fell asleep.

When he awoke again, Dylan was gone. He sat up groggily, temporarily confused. Where was he, again? Then it came back to him–the incident at the office, the phone call with Bill. He sat up, rubbing his eyes. He hadn’t felt this out of it in ages. Old age catching up with him, he supposed. 

He got out of bed and walked into the living room, flicking on the light. A pink suitcase lay on the couch that he didn’t recognize. Dylan’s, probably. Everything the boy owned must have been in that thing. Poor kid. He debated opening it but held himself back. There are some things you just don’t want to know about people. He didn’t need to see the boy’s dirty laundry or sad little trinkets from home. All he needed was that mouth and sweet, sweet boy hole.

The sound of keys in the door made him turn. Dylan walked in carrying a brown paper bag. “Oh, you’re up!” 

He set the bag down on the counter before walking over to kiss Ed. “Thought I’d grab us dinner,” he said with a grin.

“How’d you pay for it?” asked Ed.

Dylan smiled shyly. “I used the money you gave me yesterday. I figured it was the least I could do to thank you for everything.”

Ed brushed the boy’s hair back and kissed him on the forehead. “I don’t want you spending a cent on me. I gave that money for you to treat yourself. Don’t go worrying about little old me, okay? Here-”

He grabbed his wallet off the coffee table and pulled out two $100 bills. “Use this to get yourself something pretty. I’ll be back tomorrow and I’ll bring you some more.”

Dylan’s eyes went wide. “Oh, Ed… that’s so much money. I don’t-”

“Nonsense.” Ed lifted Dylan’s chin and kissed him. “I like taking care of my boy.”

The look on Dylan’s face was worth ten times the money. He kissed him again, pulling him onto his naked lap. His hands slid underneath the boy’s shorts, and soon they were both naked with Dylan riding Ed’s cock once again. He squeezed the boy’s chest, thrusting himself high up into him. What was happening to him? He hadn’t been able to go this many times in a row in years. Something about the boy brought it out of him.

After he’d deposited yet another load in Dylan’s hole, they cuddled naked in the living room, eating takeout and watching Cheers. Before he knew it it was almost 10 o’clock.

“I gotta go, baby.” He kissed Dylan on the head and started pulling on his clothes. “You be a good boy and I’ll swing by tomorrow.”

“Okay, Daddy.”

He kissed Dylan goodbye, then drove back to his apartment on the Upper East Side. He was exhausted and couldn’t wait to slip into bed and pass out for the night. But when he tried to unlock the door to his apartment, his key wouldn’t work.

“What the fuck?” he murmured. He tried his key again, but it still wouldn’t work. Then he noticed the doorknob had changed–where before it was gold, it was now bronze.

He banged on the door. “Who’s in there? Open up!”

He heard hushed whispering, then silence. The door opened to reveal his daughter, Susan. 

“What do you want, Dad?”

“What do I want? What are you doing in my apartment? And why are the locks changed?”

She stepped outside and closed the door behind her. “Mom’s back from the hospital. There’s nothing more they can do for her.”

His heart sank. “Is she–?”

“She doesn’t wanna see you. Now please, just go.”

“I will not!” he said defiantly. “This is my apartment.”

“Dad-”

The door opened slowly behind Susan. Helen stood there, looking pale and waif-like in a satin robe.

“It’s all right, Susan,” she said weakly.

“But Mom-”

“Let your father and I talk.” She nodded at Susan, who walked back into the apartment and shut the door behind her.

“I demand to know the meaning of this,” Ed began, but Helen shook her head.

“Don’t, Ed. Enough lying. I know all about your little club, your depravity.”

His eyes went wide. “I don’t know what you’re-”

“Just save it. I’ve known for ages. And I didn’t mind, because you were discreet. Whose husband doesn’t keep secrets? You were always faithful in the ways that mattered.” 

She coughed weakly. “But now look at me. What do I have to show for my loyalty? You’ve brought down more than just yourself–you’ve brought down the both of us.”

She looked at him with disgust. “I won’t let you bring any more shame to this family.”

“Now, listen here-”

“Unless you want me to spill your secrets to the whole floor, you’ll leave. I’ll arrange for your things to be sent wherever you like. Maybe to that little apartment across town you think I don’t know about.” 

She opened the door and looked back at him, her face full of disdain. “Goodbye, Ed.”

She shut the door behind her. He had half his mind made up to bang on the door and demand to be let in when he heard the sound of a door opening down the hall. 

His next-door neighbor was leaning out of his doorway, staring at him with a raised eyebrow. “Everything alright, Ed?”

He took a deep breath. “It’s fine, Hank.”

“You sure? We heard yelling-” 

“Why don’t you mind your own goddamn business and let me mind mine!” He strode back over to the elevator and hit the button for the parking garage.

When Dylan opened the door, he had a confused smile on his face. “Ed? What are you doing back?”

He pushed past Dylan and started pacing around the apartment. “Fucking bitch. Thinks she can get rid of me. Me!”

“Who? What are you talking about?”

He turned and glared at Dylan. “My wife! Wants to kick me out of my own apartment. After everything I’ve done for her. Selfish cunt.”

“Oh no.” Dylan put his arms around him. “I’m so sorry.”

The boy’s touch felt good on his body. But his blood was boiling with anger, and he wasn’t in the mood to calm down. He wanted to hurt something.

“Come here, you little slut.” He grabbed Dylan’s arm and pulled him into the bedroom. 

“Oh!” Dylan followed him, eyes wide with fear.

“On the bed. Now!”

Dylan obeyed, sitting on the bed as Ed began unbuckling his belt. “I’m sorry about-”

“Turn around.”

Dylan got on his hands and knees, his ass pushed out to receive his punishment. Ed grabbed his shorts and ripped them down to his ankles. Dylan had put on one of the lace pairs of bikini briefs, a light blue color that made his white ass look so fucking delicious. Ed folded his belt in half, then ran it slowly across Dylan’s ass cheek.

“Daddy, what- AH!”

The boy squealed as Ed smacked him across the bottom with his belt. It left a red mark on his pale white skin. 

“Quiet, boy.” He spanked him again, using one hand to grip Dylan’s waist and hold him in place for the beating. He spanked him several more times, leaving big red marks along the boy’s ass and upper legs.

At first, Dylan was whimpering, but he soon began moaning as Ed spanked him with the belt. By the time Ed had dealt a dozen blows, Dylan was thrusting his ass back to meet the belt.

Ed stripped off the lace panties and crouched behind his boy. He spit in his hand and rubbed it on his cock, then thrust angrily inside Dylan’s hole. Like a good whore, Dylan didn’t complain at all. He took his punishment with nothing but enthusiastic approval. Ed rutted inside him until he came with a loud groan. By the time he came, he was in love.

From then on, Ed and Dylan lived together in that little apartment. Dylan never asked about what happened with Ed’s wife that night, and Ed made no effort to explain. He couldn’t confess the real reason he had lost everything, the false accusation that threatened to tear apart what little remained of Ed’s life. If Dylan knew that there was even a chance Ed had AIDS (or HIV, as they were now starting to call it), he might abandon Ed too.

Without his job and his family, Ed’s life began to revolve more and more around Dylan. He spent his days golfing or working out, too embarrassed to admit he didn’t have anything better to do. Then he’d stop at a luxury store on the way home to buy Dylan a new pair of shoes or the latest designer bag. When Dylan got the flu a month into their love affair, he found he was actually a pretty good nursemaid, bringing him cold compresses and making him chicken noodle soup. As long as he wasn’t at a hospital, he didn’t mind taking care of his boy. Through all of it, they fucked like rabbits, Ed dressing his boytoy up in thongs and garters and fucking him like they were trying for a baby.

But things started to take a turn with Ed’s health around Christmas 1986. He was getting weaker and weaker, barely able to make it through one round of golf before he needed to go home and sleep. He was constantly waking up in the middle of the night covered in sweat, and he’d had fevers on and off as long as he could remember. His pants were starting to fit loose, too, although he attributed that to good diet and exercise. Dylan begged him to go to a doctor and get checked out, but he refused. He’d rather die than go back to a hospital.

By March, he was so sick he could barely get out of bed. Then it was Dylan’s turn to play nursemaid, making him soup and using his credit cards to buy groceries and medicine. He considered calling his daughter or his wife, but he held off, still angry with them for their betrayal. Dylan was the only one who cared about him, and that was all he needed.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go to the doctor?” Dylan asked one day in late March. They were lying in bed together, watching TV. Ed was thin as a rail, with protruding veins and some ghastly purple bruising that wouldn’t go away. Bedsores, probably.

“No doctors,” said Ed. He turned his attention to the television, which was displaying the nightly news.

“The FDA has just approved the first medication used to treat AIDS,” said the news anchor. “An antiretroviral drug named AZT initially developed to treat cancer has been shown to block the virus’ activity.”

With enormous effort, Ed sat up in bed. His eyes were glued to the screen.

“You okay?” asked Dylan.

He opened his mouth to say something, then stopped himself. How could he say anything without admitting what he so desperately didn’t want to be true?

“Could you go to the store for me?” he asked. “I could use another ice pack. My card-”

“I know, I’ve got it,” said Dylan. He kissed Ed on the forehead before leaving.

Once Ed was sure he heard the sound of the door closing, he picked up the phone and dialed. The phone felt heavier than ever in his hand as it rang.

“Well. I didn’t expect to hear from you anytime soon.”

“Bill…” Ed’s voice was raspy.

“God, you sound terrible.”

“I need your help. Please.” He gripped the phone tightly.

“You’re not getting back in-”

“I don’t want back in. I need you to get something for me. It’s a drug called AZT. Have you heard of it?”

“Yes, I’ve heard of it. Why can’t you get it yourself?”

Ed looked down at his veiny, wasted body. The purple splotches covered his arms like bruises. “I can’t be seen like this. Please, you have contacts. Just have someone order it for me and deliver it to my place on the Upper West Side.”

Bill sighed. “Alright, Bill. Just this once. Then I don’t want to hear from you again, are we clear?”

Ed waited day and night for the drugs to arrive. He was becoming forgetful, continually asking Dylan what day it was and where he was. In his lucid moments, he remembered he needed to intercept the package before it arrived, but he was afraid he would forget he’d even ordered it. Finally, once a month had passed, he plucked up the courage to ask Dylan about it.

“Dylan?” He was lying in bed while Dylan was making dinner in the kitchen. He cleared his voice and called again louder. “Dylan!”

Dylan walked in, wiping his hands on a towel. “What’s up?”

“Have you gotten a package from anyone?”

Dylan furrowed his brow. “Are you expecting anything?”

“Just some medicine.”

Dylan’s eyes brightened. “Oh!” He pulled a small bottle out of his pocket. “You mean this?”

Ed’s eyes went wide. “Is that… how did you get that?”

Dylan took out a pill and popped it into his mouth. “It’s a miracle, isn’t it? Been taking it for a few weeks now and I feel right as rain.”

“But… how did you know…”

“That you have AIDS?” Dylan laughed. “Come on. It wasn’t that hard to tell. I mean, look at you!”

He walked over and sat at the foot of the bed. “Of course, I knew you had AIDS ages ago. Before I even met you, actually.”

Ed blinked. “What… what are you talking about?”

Dylan sighed. “Oh, my poor, sweet Daddy. Do you really think it was a coincidence I was there at the pier that night? Just some sad, lonely boy from Oklahoma whose parents kicked him out for being gay? I can’t believe you fell for that story, by the way. I might be a great fuck but I’m a pretty shit storyteller. Still, you ate it up.”

He pulled the sheets off the bed, revealing Ed’s wasted, veiny body. He climbed on top of him and ran his hands along his chest. 

He leaned in close to Ed’s ear and whispered, “You know your secret sex club of high-powered people you think nobody knows about? I’m part of it, Ed.” He sat up and sighed. “Well, I was, actually. Then I decided to go freelance. See, when they burned you, they told us boys not to talk to you if you reached out to any of us. Said you had AIDS and you were persona non grata. I’d never even met you before–you were out of town the night I was the star of the show. But when I heard about you and your situation, I knew it was an opportunity waiting for the taking.”

Ed’s stomach sank. He felt like he was going to be sick. But Dylan was grinding on top of him, and despite his fear and revulsion, he could feel himself getting hard.

Dylan lifted his hands and spread them out like he was reading from a marquee. “Think about it: lonely old man gets kicked out of sex club because he has AIDS. Nowhere else to turn for relief. Isn’t a guy like that the easiest kind of mark you can think of?”

He looked down at Ed in pity. “They were laughing at you, Ed. They saw how you went to the piers and debased yourself, desperate for sex. I knew that if I dangled myself in front of you, you would give me anything I wanted. Shoes, clothes, a place to stay, cash. It was all so easy.”

Dylan grabbed Ed’s hard cock through his pajama pants. “Even now, you’re still aching for me, aren’t you?”

He pulled down Ed’s pants, then shimmied off his shorts and climbed back on top of him. “Then when you got sicker you just gave me your card, which was so stupid by the way. Do you know how much shit I’ve bought on your dime?”

Ed swallowed, his throat dry. “I don’t understand,” he said hoarsely. “If you knew I had AIDS, why would you-”

“Have sex with you?” Dylan reached back and lined Ed’s cock up with his hole, then sank down slowly. Ed stifled a groan.

“I know I should have been scared of getting AIDS, but why bother? I mean, we’re all gonna get it eventually.” Dylan was gyrating on his cock, working his dick with those damn pussy muscles. 

“I figured, why not bite the bullet and get it when I want to? Take control of my destiny, you know what I mean? Especially when it comes with all these delicious perks.”

Dylan moaned as Ed’s cock rubbed up against his prostate. He rode him harder, his hands tightly gripping Ed’s wasted chest. “Even now, all sickly and frail, you still drive me wild.”

Ed began to groan as his body betrayed him, releasing his sperm into Dylan’s deceitful hole.

Dylan grinned, his eyes mocking. He slid off of Ed and pulled his shorts back on.

Ed spotted the bottle of AZT on the nightstand. He lifted his hand and pointed weakly.

Dylan smiled. “Would you like some? Sorry, there’s not really enough to go around.” He grabbed the bottle and held it out of Ed’s reach. “But don’t worry. I’m gonna take good care of you. Plenty of food, water, and bed rest. No medicine needed.”

He walked over to the door, slipping the bottle of pills back into his pocket.

Ed’s mouth was dry as he called out, “Wait.”

Dylan turned. “Yes?”

Ed swallowed. “H-hospital…”

Dylan laughed again, cruelly this time. “Oh, now you want a hospital?” He stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame as he smiled sweetly.

“Don’t you worry, Ed. We’re gonna beat this thing the old-fashioned way!”

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

I hate to admit it, but I was falling for Ed there. He would have played me right into his bed, no problem. Fuck, he got me so hard. 

I love the twist because he's getting what he deserves. 

• Like 1

Wow... what a chapter! Full of twists and turns... Dylan was the biggest surprise. Ed thought he was using this kid only to find out that he had been played himself! It was a hell of a gamble that Dylan took; knowingly taking Ed raw pretty much would have been his death sentence back then. I knew so many guys that thought they would dodge the bullet and they refused to use condoms. Too many of them are long gone.

5 hours ago, billy88666 said:

Wow... what a chapter! Full of twists and turns... Dylan was the biggest surprise. Ed thought he was using this kid only to find out that he had been played himself! It was a hell of a gamble that Dylan took; knowingly taking Ed raw pretty much would have been his death sentence back then. I knew so many guys that thought they would dodge the bullet and they refused to use condoms. Too many of them are long gone.

Billy, living through it all was it a relief when meds started to come out to help mitigate the effects of the virus?

• Like 1