True Oral Top Feeders - Guys Who Love Getting Head More Than Anything

I discovered in my teens that there are guys, or all orientations, in this world who prefer getting head more than any other type of sex. In fact, they don't consider it side play or foreplay, to them, it's the main event. As an oral-only guy myself, primarily a cocksucker, I look for these guys online and in AVS...wherever they frequent. They are my blow buddies, my cock bros, my head hunters and my beloved oral top feeders who know exactly what guys like me want and are more than willing to give it to us often. My first partner was very much from this group and taught me so much about cock worshiper, service, attention and focus in relation to sucking him off. He embraced the power of his cock completely and knew full well that there are guys who he could control just by showing a bulge or teasing in briefs or going commando in sweats or shorts. He was one of those guys who I lusted after in 8th grade and luckily, they realized it and let me have it as much as I wanted. I am always interested in eventually getting into another LTR with a true oral top and welcome making new buddies here in WA or the West Coast or elsewhere. They are worth pursuing and if they happen to be bright, pervy and a totally cock-centric, all the better.

• Like 1

okay so even though I sucked off my older brother REGULARLY for 2 full years before he started fucking me, he got so into fucking me that I rarely got to suck his cock once he started breeding me. but my younger brother was the opposite. he only fucked me a handful of times cause it felt “too gay” to him but he absolutely LOVED getting his cock sucked, several times a day usually. one day I sucked him off 11 times lol they both knew I was taking loads from the other one but they didnt know that the other knew they were jerking off with my mouth and pussy. my younger brother was very into throatfucking and loved to cum straight down my throat.

• Like 1

In my experience I indeed noticed guys who prefer oral service. I heard the following motivations (straight/gay):

1. It's much more difficult to find a woman who gives great head AND enjoys it!

2. Getting sucked off by a guy is not that gay, as blowjob is just a side and not the main sexual act.

3. Receiving a blowjob is way more relaxing. You don't have to do anything, just let the bottom work and relax (as long as you want).

4. Blowjob is kind of unequal sex act. Fucking a guy gives him pleasure. When being sucked off, I am the only one to receive pleasure. Guys giving this argument underestimate how much I do love it!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The best are guys who are or claim to be straight, especially married.

These are guy who want nothing to do with a guy, but will let a guy blow him for convenience.

Gay guys or other cocksuckers tend to be "meh" when it comes to "just a bj"

The straight married types, CRAVE a good, sit back, bj that they're not getting at home anymore.

I find those are the ones who appreciate it the most, are the most hard and ready, and who get off the fastest usually too. 

I actually prefer getting head more than any other type of sex. I startrd to feed sub fags when I was @12 and have been fucking couple of hundreds mouths since then. I don't consider it is side play or foreplay but the main event. As an expert oral top feeders, I know I know exactly what cocksucking fags want and are more than willing to play as the king of their cocksucking universe. 

I’m mostly into giving head these days, but if I’m receiving I’d much prefer a blowjob over fucking.  When you’re fucking, especially a woman (not that I do that much anymore), you always have to worry about if you’re making the other person feel good or making sure you don’t cum too soon.  Blowjobs are stress and worry free.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I love these men. They know exactly what they want and they aren't shy about taking it.

One of my favorite types of encounter at the bookstore is when a guy comes in the back and immediately goes to the bathroom to take a piss. Then he comes straight to the booth next to mine and puts his cock through the hole, sometimes still dripping piss. I start sucking his already hard cock and in 3-5 minutes he's pumping his hot cum down my throat.

Then, he walks out without so much as a thank you. His total time in the bookstore is less than 10 minutes. He takes what he wants and goes on about his day.

• Like 1