Love teasing a guy all day before meeting

Sometimes if a guy hits me up early in the day, or a day before meeting, to sext with him all day and get him super horny and excited. It's exciting for me too, being in a state of arousal all day knowing that there's a countdown till I get a fat dick in my mouth. I'll talk really dirty to him, telling him how I can't wait to give him a wet sloppy blowjob. It turns both of us on when we talk about his cum. I like to remind him how he's going to get to shoot in my mouth, how he's gonna love seeing it squirt on my tongue. If it's days before we meet, I like teasing him but making him promise he's going to save up a big load for me. I'll tell him to work hard and get all his stuff done so that he can enjoy getting his cock worshipped and his sperm eaten. It's hot knowing that he's probably sitting at work, with a hard cock, and all he can think about is the blowjob he's gonna get later. It's hot to know that I'm his motivation of that day, to get through it so that he can get rewarded by me.

It's a bonus if he likes to get high, I love getting stoned and sucking weiners.

Does anyone else do this with guys they know?

24 minutes ago, camelblue said:

Sometimes if a guy hits me up early in the day, or a day before meeting, to sext with him all day and get him super horny and excited. It's exciting for me too, being in a state of arousal all day knowing that there's a countdown till I get a fat dick in my mouth. I'll talk really dirty to him, telling him how I can't wait to give him a wet sloppy blowjob. It turns both of us on when we talk about his cum. I like to remind him how he's going to get to shoot in my mouth, how he's gonna love seeing it squirt on my tongue. If it's days before we meet, I like teasing him but making him promise he's going to save up a big load for me. I'll tell him to work hard and get all his stuff done so that he can enjoy getting his cock worshipped and his sperm eaten. It's hot knowing that he's probably sitting at work, with a hard cock, and all he can think about is the blowjob he's gonna get later. It's hot to know that I'm his motivation of that day, to get through it so that he can get rewarded by me.

It's a bonus if he likes to get high, I love getting stoned and sucking weiners.

Does anyone else do this with guys they know?

Fuck Yeah!

I'll use my burner phone and text my friend telling him how much I love his cock.

The craziest thing I ever texted him was"I'm going to suck your cock till your balls cave in".

He said that drove him nuts all day at work.

He and I smoke weed.I'll suck his cock while he rolls joints.

Sometimes he'll push his cock balls deep in my ass and hold it there while he rolls blunts with the weed and papers on my back.