Found the gym at the office...

PigBoyDallas

I'm still adapting to having a job and trying to be respectable and not having the free time to hook up and fuck. That said, I've jumped on Grindr almost daily to see what new meat is available in Frisco by my job. I'd mentioned the guy I've hooked up with at IKEA and there's also a super hot Latino guy named Carlos who seems to be in my building I've chatted with. He's not on all the time so its hit or miss and today he messages me and asks if I want to hook up and mentions the gym in our building. I had to confess I drew a blank on that as I didn't know there was a gym in our building. It may have been mentioned during orientation but I paid it no mind as I usually go to the gym by my home as its cruisy and I hook up there. I can't imagine this gym would be that hot, but nice to know its an option and it must be good for hookups if hottie boy is suggesting it. I tell him I'm down but have no idea where it is. He tells me to meet him at the ground floor and he'll show me. My heart is pounding as I discretely hop in the elevator down hoping I don't run into anyone from work. I get there and I'm hanging out nervously hoping no coworkers see me hanging out and soon enough Carlos shows up. Carlos's profile indicates he's 25 and his private pictures show a megawatt smile and a big thick uncut cock. His profile makes it clear he wants raw and I'm all to eager to give it to him that way and take it too. In person he's even hotter with a nice beefy build and deep masculine voice. He laughs that I didn't know about the gym and we walk through a large somewhat hidden door and down a hallway I've never seen before. He's asking me questions and I'm answering as we walk and soon enough he's swiping his badge and we're through another large somewhat hidden door and he asks me to swipe my badge and see if it works. Sure enough, it does and so we head into the gym area. There's no one in there and it has a pretty nice array of equipment. About what you'd expect white suburbanite office workers to want and I make that joke to Carlos who laughs at it. As I'm looking around Carlos pulls me in and starts kissing me deeply, pressing me up against the wall. I'm instantly hard as his tongue is deep in my mouth and I can feel his hard cock grinding up against me. "God I wanna fuck" he tells me and I'm not sure if he means fuck me, me fuck him, or both. I tell him I want to fuck bad and he takes my hand and leads me to the card entry for the lockerroom, swiping his badge. We go into the lockerroom and he shows me around, cautious as to whether anyone is in there or not. We're checking everywhere and its clear no one else is in there. Once he's sure he again has me pressed up against the wall and is deep tongue kissing me, grinding his hard cock on me.

I'm enjoying the kissing and can feel him pulling my pants down from behind and his fingers entering my ass. My mind is racing thinking a million thoughts like I don't have a cleanup towel or lube. Even as I think that I'm taking my shirt off and undoing his, feeling exposed as anyone could come in at any moment and see us. And the thought of that has me rock hard. Soon are pants are down and he's turned me to face the wall and forcing his cock in me with just spit as lube. I'm not resisting but between pants saying we should move to somewhere less public in case someone comes in. Carlos laughs and agrees, apologizing that he got too into things and didn't think of that. We're quickly grabbing up our clothes and moving into one of the stalls which has full length walls. Once inside he's got me back up against the wall and is forcing his bare dick back inside me. We hadn't even talked about status, relationships, or anything, not that I cared. I wanted him inside me in the worst possible way and right now I'm taking every inch of his big thick uncut cock and begging for it. As hot as he is I'm guessing he gets hit on all the time and is probably regularly bringing guys down to the gym to breed raw. I can barely think as he's pounding me so intensely and I'm frantically begging him to cum in my ass. Before long he is doing deep hard thrusts and pumping his load deep inside me with a satisfied groan, shuddering once he's pumped his last deep inside me, whispering a "god that felt good" in my ear. I could feel his cock soften and slide out of me and was hoping he was down to take me the same. I turned around and he seemed apprehensive but also like he wanted it. It was my turn now to kiss him and pin him up against the wall even though he was a bit taller than me. He was tentative now at kissing but letting me tongue his mouth deeply and grind my hard cock up against him. Its funny how some guys are all cocky and tough when they top but when its time for them to bottom they pussy out. They're all too eager to rawdog you but get scared when you wanna do that to them. He warmed up to me kissing on him and said nothing as I turned him around to face the wall, spitting on his ass and my cock. I loved the sound of his gasp as I entered him raw and hearing him tell me to go slower and be gentle. Yeah...big man. You love breeding guys rough and hard until its your turn, don't you. But I played his game, taking it slow and gentle. He was gonna take my load whether he liked it or not.

I loved hearing Carlos moaning even if he wasn't begging for my load or telling me how hot my cock felt. His moans said it all. I know guys like him that say they're all top yet love to get fucked, refuse to admit they love getting fucked. Yeah, most guys gladly let him breed them and never even think about topping him or making him bottom. But I'm the twisted fuck who loves to flip tops and make them bottom. Especially bareback tops like Carlos. I know they secretly want guys to breed them and here's proof. He could easily say no or make me wrap or pull out to cum. And here he is taking me raw and letting me cum inside him, breeding him like the bitch he wants to be. I'm so worked up I blast a huge throbbing load inside him that makes him call out "damn dude" as I cum. I lean in asking if he liked that and he confessed he did and that he needed it. And that's music to my ears. I love hearing studs like him confess to wanting loads. I kept stroking telling him I had more I could put in him. He said nothing and so I went for it, keeping my strokes going saying I was glad he liked it and wanted more. He was softly moaning now as I kept fucking him and I told him I was down to take his load again once I got off. I was already so worked up and decided to sit on the toilet and have him ride my dick so I could see his face as I came inside him. He agreed and soon enough I had the bonus of seeing his face in ecstacy but also see him jerking his cock as he rode me. I loved his enthusiasm as he rode my dick and couldn't restrain myself and found me telling him to beg for my load and he did with an enthusiasm that surprised me. His intense facial expression couldn't lie and clearly he wanted me to cum inside him. He wasn't riding me long before I came inside him yet again, not as intense a load but a nice one indeed. He'd been furiously jerking his cock and I was hoping he'd fuck me but instead he blasted a truly enormous load in my face. I couldn't see much as my eyes were open and now burning with his seed. I desperately tried to figure out what to do and could hear him apologizing, knowing he had made a mess. Carlos was now off my cock and frantically wiping my face with toilet paper trying to clean up his mess as he apologized. I could see soon enough and now was freaking out as I had not towel and no way to shower or really clean up. All I could smell was ass and cum. 

We both dressed and moved out to the sinks to try and clean up. The mirror told the tale as I was pretty much covered in Carlos's cum...all over my face and hair. I tried washing my hair but still found clumps of jizz everywhere in it. Neither of us had a comb and Carlos was desperately trying to pick out the clumps. It didn't help as all I smelled was jizz. Carlos was still frantically apologizing and I told him it was OK. I'd wanted it and neither of us could have known this would happen. Carlos said he needed to dress and get back to work and again apologized adding he'd had fun and wanted to do it again, sheepishly adding we should bring towels and plan better next time. I jokingly thanked him for adding salt to my wounds and he looked hurt. I said it was cool and we'd definitely do it again. As he left I quickly ran out to my truck hoping no one would see me as I knew I had a cleanup towel and could use it to try and fix things. Once back I hopped in the shower and was relieved to see there was shampoo and soap in there and knew I could wash it out. It took forever to dry off with my small towel but it worked and I dressed and threw the towel in garbage once done. Back at work no one was the wiser that I'd been bred in the gym. I still have Carlos's loads in me as I type this!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1