Bored and Bred

Bored and horny, I put an add online.

“Taking anonymous loads”.

Guy responds with a photo of a hard 8” cock and say’s that’s the only time you see it. Me and my mate need to nutt. Where and when?”

Gave address. 15mins later I buzz him up lift.

I’m waiting in the dark bedroom in jocks and on all fours arse up at end of bed, blind folded. I have my butt plug on the side table ready to slide in after they leave.

I hear the two of them laugh and a hand slowly massaging my arse as a guy climbs on the bed in front of me. I can smell his crotch as I hear him undo his jeans and I feel a thick cock hit my face. I know the deal and I am sucking him off.

No sooner is his cock in my mouth than I hear him groan in pleasure – he is happy with my work. He says to his mate, “How’s your end?”

I feel a finger try to penetrate me and it stops, and I hear him say “needs a little lube”. I hear his jeans go down and I am thinking this is gonna be a rough dry fuck. But no. I feel his tongue dive into my hole and the tell tale feeling of a beard as he eats me like I am his dinner, and he hasn’t eaten in days.

This goes on for about 2 minutes – not long. And his mouth is gone. In seconds it is replaced with what must be a 9-inch-thick cock and there is no waiting. He drives in me balls deep in one go. He holds it there for a bit to allow me to adjust and accept his cock. “Fuck man, he took me in one go” he says to his mate. The pain quickly subsides, and I am in heaven as he slowly starts to fuck me.

His mate is face fucking me and says, “don’t take too long, this guy is good. I don’t know how long I’ll last”. His mate responds, “I’m close. Hold on.” The guy face fucking me pulls out and is bending down in front of me and I can smell cigarette smoke on his breath and then a tongue is down my throat as he kisses me. He also has a beard, and I am rock hard now. As he does his mate almost yells, “here it comes, oh fuck” and he bottoms out and I can feel the cock swell and pulse as he pumps rope after rope of his seed inside me. His mate kisses me and says, “that’s a 3-day load mate”. His mate pulls out and I feel empty suddenly.

They switch places and I am presented with a semi hard cock covered in arse juice and seed to clean.

“Now for the 5-day load – it’s gonna be big”. He fucks me hard and fast as I clean off his mate’s cock. I can feel drops of his mates cum dripping down my crack as he fucks me. It is quick and in minutes he is growling as he bottoms out and I feel the tell-tale signs of his load painting my insides. He holds in there for almost a minute. It must be the biggest load I have taken yet. He slowly keeps fucking me and he is not going soft. I can hear the wet sloshing as his and his mate’s cum is being mixed up and leaking out as he fucks me.

He then flips me over on to my back without pulling out and I am rock hard dripping pre-cum. His mate starts kissing me like a love sick school girl and jacking me off and I just can’t hold back anymore and I shoot what must be the biggest load I have ever shot all over my chest. This makes me clench my arse muscles and send the guy over the edge and I get a 2nd load off him without him even pulling out. He says to his friend, “pass that plug over. Don’t want to waste any of this” and I feel my butt plug inserted.

I can hear him panting now and the guy kissing me steps away too. I hear the tell tale sounds of them pulling their pants up and it sounds like they are about to leave, when I feel a tongue suddenly licking up my cum off my chest and then a slow sensual kiss as I taste my own cum.

When the cum is all gone the guy kisses me softly and then moves to my ear and whispers “did you like that?” I respond, “fuck yeah”.

“Did you like eating that cum”.

I respond, “very much”.

“Good, cause it’s the last neg load you will ever shoot”.

And they are gone.

I take the blind fold off and there is two pieces of paper on the bed next to me. Both blood test results with the names removed. Both showing high viral loads and a message at the bottom of one saying “you know how to find us. Let us know when you join the brotherhood”.

I wank again and shoot another load all over me. I fall asleep with the butt plug in and don’t remove it until morning. Nothing comes out – I absorbed it all!

• Like 20
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 21
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Talurim said:

Guy responds with a photo of a hard 8” cock and say’s that’s the only time you see it. Me and my mate need to nutt. Where and when?”

I’m waiting in the dark bedroom in jocks and on all fours arse up at end of bed, blind folded. I have my butt plug on the side table ready to slide in after they leave.

I hear the two of them laugh and a hand slowly massaging my arse as a guy climbs on the bed in front of me. I can smell his crotch as I hear him undo his jeans and I feel a thick cock hit my face. I know the deal and I am sucking him off.

No sooner is his cock in my mouth than I hear him groan in pleasure – he is happy with my work. He says to his mate, “How’s your end?”

I feel a finger try to penetrate me and it stops, and I hear him say “needs a little lube”. I hear his jeans go down and I am thinking this is gonna be a rough dry fuck. But no. I feel his tongue dive into my hole and the tell tale feeling of a beard as he eats me like I am his dinner, and he hasn’t eaten in days.

This goes on for about 2 minutes – not long. And his mouth is gone. In seconds it is replaced with what must be a 9-inch-thick cock and there is no waiting. He drives in me balls deep in one go. He holds it there for a bit to allow me to adjust and accept his cock. “Fuck man, he took me in one go” he says to his mate. The pain quickly subsides, and I am in heaven as he slowly starts to fuck me.

His mate is face fucking me and says, “don’t take too long, this guy is good. I don’t know how long I’ll last”. His mate responds, “I’m close. Hold on.” The guy face fucking me pulls out and is bending down in front of me and I can smell cigarette smoke on his breath and then a tongue is down my throat as he kisses me. He also has a beard, and I am rock hard now. As he does his mate almost yells, “here it comes, oh fuck” and he bottoms out and I can feel the cock swell and pulse as he pumps rope after rope of his seed inside me. His mate kisses me and says, “that’s a 3-day load mate”. His mate pulls out and I feel empty suddenly.

They switch places and I am presented with a semi hard cock covered in arse juice and seed to clean.

“Now for the 5-day load – it’s gonna be big”. He fucks me hard and fast as I clean off his mate’s cock. I can feel drops of his mates cum dripping down my crack as he fucks me. It is quick and in minutes he is growling as he bottoms out and I feel the tell-tale signs of his load painting my insides. He holds in there for almost a minute. It must be the biggest load I have taken yet. He slowly keeps fucking me and he is not going soft. I can hear the wet sloshing as his and his mate’s cum is being mixed up and leaking out as he fucks me.

He then flips me over on to my back without pulling out and I am rock hard dripping pre-cum. His mate starts kissing me like a love sick school girl and jacking me off and I just can’t hold back anymore and I shoot what must be the biggest load I have ever shot all over my chest. This makes me clench my arse muscles and send the guy over the edge and I get a 2nd load off him without him even pulling out. He says to his friend, “pass that plug over. Don’t want to waste any of this” and I feel my butt plug inserted.

I can hear him panting now and the guy kissing me steps away too. I hear the tell tale sounds of them pulling their pants up and it sounds like they are about to leave, when I feel a tongue suddenly licking up my cum off my chest and then a slow sensual kiss as I taste my own cum.

When the cum is all gone the guy kisses me softly and then moves to my ear and whispers “did you like that?” I respond, “fuck yeah”.

I respond, “very much”.

And they are gone.

I take the blind fold off and there is two pieces of paper on the bed next to me. Both blood test results with the names removed. Both showing high viral loads and a message at the bottom of one saying “you know how to find us. Let us know when you join the brotherhood”.

I wank again and shoot another load all over me. I fall asleep with the butt plug in and don’t remove it until morning. Nothing comes out – I absorbed it all!

Fucking hot!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Talurim said:

I respond, “very much”.

And they are gone.

Awesome story

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 9/15/2023 at 2:09 AM, Talurim said:

I respond, “very much”.

And they are gone.

So wrong and so hot!