Would you suck the same cock again?

Bttml00king

I went to an ABS today. It was really slow with probably 4 guys max. Shortly after I arrived, a guy flashed his big cock at me at a corner, I went right to him and got down to my knees to deepthroat him. I could tell that he really enjoyed it. Moments later, a new guy came and stood nearby to watch. The one who I was sucking patted my shoulder and signaled me to stop. I did and left to another area. I think he wanted to play with the new guy. I didn't see them playing but I think they did becaude I saw this new guy tucking his shirt as he was on his way out. 

A few moments later, the same guy with a big cock came and stood by me and started stoking his cock. I was pretty sure he wanted me to suck him again. 

I didn't even look at him and just walk away. 

So my question is - given my situation, would you suck the same guy again for round 2? 

Normally I would just suck the cock again if the top or I need to take a break. 

When I got brushed off because he wanted to play with others, I was not good enough and was done with him. 

I know I am the minority in this thread. I was turned on by his big cock but got totally turned off by his action. When a cock is attached to a jerk, I really had no desire to suck again. 

In most regions, guys at the ABS expect to play with several guys while they are there so this would be the expected behavior, and most men don't take offense. In a few regions, if you hookup the expectation is that they will be monogamous for the visit to the ABS. So if you live in an area where it is the expectation it is possible that he was not from your area and either doesn't know the custom or really enjoys hooking up with multiple men during a visit. Unfortunately for me, I no longer live in an area where it is normal and expected to hookup with multiple men and often piss guys like you off. 

Absolutely.  I don't know what he was looking for and it might not have been oral or he may not have wanted to cum yet, or he may have wanted to try a lot of mouths first or he may have been trying to get the new guy for a while...  No big deal to me as long as he wasn't mean when he tapped out, he's good to come back.  If he was mean, then I might not suck him again, but that would really be my only reason.

• Upvote 1