Pig Week 2023

21 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I’ll be there too. No 1:1 all week. Group sleaze only for that week! I’ll take that ass for a test ride at cumunion sometime in atlantaIMG_2221.thumb.jpeg.3fa5520c627cc5b7171088fc9c6525eb.jpeg

I'll be in Atlanta for Pride weekend and also at Cumunion at Toyko on Wednesday, Oct 11 and Heretic darkroom after 11pm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/22/2023 at 10:41 AM, cumbottom4use said:

Ramrod

Just a reminder - it's a great bar, but during the renovation (new owners = physical plant repairs), there may not be much fucking going on.  However, there's plenty of that adjacent to/behind the used furniture store on the corner, and until dawn.  

Edited by hntnhole
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2023 at 12:06 PM, hntnhole said:

Just a reminder - it's a great bar, but during the renovation (new owners = physical plant repairs), there may not be much fucking going on.  However, there's plenty of that adjacent to/behind the used furniture store on the corner, and until dawn.  

I was there last week still no fucking allowed. Also the alley has been raided by police on a fairly regular basis but honestly that’s because people got really reckless and were actively fucking in the street so police have cracked down on the parking areas 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ct4fun said:

police have cracked down on the parking areas

Thanks for the update.  One of the reasons is, guys leave their trash all over the place too, and the neighborhood association has been bitching.  When guys get so emboldened, the homeowners - many of whom have lived in the area for many years - get pissed off, and (in my mind anyway) for good reason.  Our front yards are not there to facilitate a bunch of guys fucking each other. 

There is, however, an area just N of the High School, immediately over the bridge into W.M's, on the north bank of the river, where guys fuck.  I've never gone over there (it's between the river and Wilton Tower), but I know some guy do in the wee hours.  There can be alligators in that river, and no fuck is worth getting your ass bitten by one of those critters !!!

• Like 1

Joining the fun at Pig Week — first timer and excited for some heavy PIGGY play. Hoping to take my ffirst fist, too. Vers/bttm and open to playing with a wide range of guys. It’s all about having fun!

Edited by PopperMeUp79
Wrong pic
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1