Advice or encouragement for first time bareback

Hi all,  bottom here, I’ve made my decision to go bareback.  I have a rendezvous Friday night with this hot guy I met on Grindr.  I’ve been dying to experience a raw fuck and to be bred.  Any though comments on what i will experience, feel or whatever? I’m so anxious about it but am going to take his loads. 

23 hours ago, Youngbottombb said:

Hi all,  bottom here, I’ve made my decision to go bareback.  I have a rendezvous Friday night with this hot guy I met on Grindr.  I’ve been dying to experience a raw fuck and to be bred.  Any though comments on what i will experience, feel or whatever? I’m so anxious about it but am going to take his loads. 

If you're not on PrEP, you should be. If you are, then relax and hopefully enjoy the experience.

As for what you'll experience: nobody else's experiences in that regard are really relevant - you and your body will react the way you and your body will react. For some, bareback sex is a life-changing experience. For others, it's another day of the week.

My own suggestion, though, is to not put too many expectations on it - increased expectations = greater opportunity for disappointment. 

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Go in with no specific expectations on how the experience should be. Focus on the broader theme that is important to you. Like when I first get on all fours for a top and he gets behind me I think about how great my hole and ass feels good in that position, it feels like the natural way I should be. Then I think how exciting it is to know I will be accepting him inside me and how hot and naughty it is to be skin to skin. Nothing wrong with 2 people enjoying their bodies the way they see fit. Then as he is pounding I just think about how my ass loves that feeling of being penetrated and how my movements in sync are helping him feel good enough to want to orgasm inside me. Then once it is done how good it feels knowing that it was me actively choosing to accept his seed deep me and how my ass is what made him feel good.

• Like 1

you're already ahead of the game since you've already made your mind up to do it. 

my first time he just kinda slipped it in and i had to think fast. we compromised on bb w pull out as this was early on in the aids crisis but truthfully raw felt so much better i didn't want to make him put a condom on. 

it wasn't until much much later that i started gettin bred. a couple of times the guy came so much w such force i could feel my guts gettin hosed down. unfortunately, i've found thats more the exception than the rule. some guys u can't even tell if the came or not. 

On 9/18/2023 at 1:26 PM, Youngbottombb said:

I’ve made my decision to go bareback

I only ran across your post just now, so if you and your buddy hooked up, fucked, and you took the load raw, that first experience is accomplished now. If that's the case, I hope you loved it so much you've already taken more loads off other Cocks by now.

I only hope you took the obvious precautions, got on PrEP, and protected your health as much as possible.  It's your decision, of course, but depending on how you're defining "young", protecting yourself to the extent possible will only guarantee you decades more of thrilling raw sex.  

Good luck; we hope to hear more from you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/30/2023 at 10:53 PM, versamarried said:

Go in with no specific expectations on how the experience should be. Focus on the broader theme that is important to you. Like when I first get on all fours for a top and he gets behind me I think about how great my hole and ass feels good in that position, it feels like the natural way I should be. Then I think how exciting it is to know I will be accepting him inside me and how hot and naughty it is to be skin to skin. Nothing wrong with 2 people enjoying their bodies the way they see fit. Then as he is pounding I just think about how my ass loves that feeling of being penetrated and how my movements in sync are helping him feel good enough to want to orgasm inside me. Then once it is done how good it feels knowing that it was me actively choosing to accept his seed deep me and how my ass is what made him feel good.

Brilliantly put. When I bottom, I love knowing that my top chose me to share his seed with, and that it was my hole that gave him pleasure. 

• Like 2