Younger total top

Jose

12 hours ago, Jose said:

If you’re looking for some grade A sperm and one of the best tops on the east side I’m your guy. Hmu if you’re in desperate need for a real insemination.

Wow!  Now that is what I like, a man with confidence!  Geez, do I wish I lived on the west coast.  One think that "stopped me in my tracks" was he was born after the year 2000, I don't know how I could seriously look him in the eye knowing on Y2K New Year's Eve I was climbing a pole in Lake Tahoe (and not the kind of pole we all enjoy on this site).

That is one tempting offer.  Wondering who will be the first to take him up on it and "Kiss and Tell"?

14 hours ago, Jose said:

If you’re looking for some grade A sperm and one of the best tops on the east side I’m your guy. Hmu if you’re in desperate need for a real insemination.

As a former publisher, I know a First Class Ad when I see one - and I just did !!! 

Jose, you sound like my kinda guy.  Bubble assed bear dad here hosting a walk in Pump and Dump this Saturday nite from 6-midnite at the Dixie motel in East Hollywood. Easy free park easy room access. Check out the groups listing on Sniffies and ask for an invite or just get back to me here. Room number Saturday afternoon after I’ve checked in. 

10 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Wow!  Now that is what I like, a man with confidence!  Geez, do I wish I lived on the west coast.  One think that "stopped me in my tracks" was he was born after the year 2000, I don't know how I could seriously look him in the eye knowing on Y2K New Year's Eve I was climbing a pole in Lake Tahoe (and not the kind of pole we all enjoy on this site).

That is one tempting offer.  Wondering who will be the first to take him up on it and "Kiss and Tell"?

More info on his Twitter 😈

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...