Vegas loses long time bathhouse.

billy

I really miss the times when bathhouses were the place to go where you knew you could find sex, and in a safe place. The problem is that bathhouses have to evolve in some way and be able to attract younger guys. The one in my town is basically the same as it was in the 80's, just a few cosmetic changes.

Going to a bathhouse is now a huge financial gamble for many people, a locker is almost $30 and a small room is $35. Even on a Saturday night the place is almost empty, and the few guys there are mostly old. I remember in the 90's going on a Sunday afternoon, the place packed with a waiting list for rooms. That was also the case on Friday and Saturday nights. Going to the bathhouse was guaranteed sex, and with hot guys.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2023 at 11:54 AM, NWUSHorny said:

Are the Entourage CumUnion parties still on Fridays? Saturdays work much better if you need to travel.

Yeah, cumunion's website says Fridays:

Las Vegas CumUnion Party
Friday, October 6th, 2023
Time: 8:00pm – Late
Entry: $20/$30 (4 Hrs/8 Hrs)

and

Friday, October 20th, 2023
Time: 8:00pm – Late
Entry: $20/$30 (4 Hrs/8 Hrs)

at Entourage Spa.

I agree, Saturdays are a much better night to have them.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

A real tragedy that our gay play spaces are slowly vanishing...like a lot of other "pleasure palaces," the Water Garden in San Jose closed during the Pandemic and is now a condo/apartment complex...sooooooo sad!! The good news is that Palm Springs has a new Sex club: Club 541...went there last weekend...had such a good time!!!🍆💦😈🔥😛😋

• Upvote 1