Consensual facebook blackmail - should I be concerned about more?

str8blackmailed

Hello everyone, new to the group.  I am bi-curious and everyone's posts are very fun to read.

So here is what I have going on.  Long story short, I have found myself in a consensual blackmail.  Consensual in the since I agreed to it, but the person already had a lot of very exposing pictures of me showing my face, asshole, dildo, everything and was already a facebook friend.  (although we have never met in person)  I agreed to send him my DL, upon his request send him a new pictures and on occasion perform on skype for him.  In exchange he will not make contact with any of my friends and never share anything.  He already knew I had a blackmail fetish and was a total online exhibitionist.  It sounded fun so I agreed. He said, 'like you had a choice, lol.' 

So this has been going on several months.  He really knows how to push my buttons and then back away.  I may not hear from him for weeks. So far he has asked for just a few simple naked pictures.  Twice he wanted me to masturbate on skype showing my full body and face.  He records all of these and puts my full name on the screen in both corners.  He showed me a screenshot of a folder with my full name and all the pics and videos has of me.  He told me no matter what I better not unfriend him on facebook and sent a pic of my friends list.  He sent me pictures with my face and asshole exposed with my drivers license pasted on the pic.  He sent me a pic of my drivers license with the face changed to me naked.  

I will admit this has fulfilled my blackmail fantasy.  He has assured me on several occasions I have nothing to worry and he won't do anything to harm me and this is supposed to be fun.  to be honest, I believe him.  But I have freaked out a couple times wanted to quit.  He says we agreed pictures where his and that I cannot delete him from FB and he wouldn't post anything. He says he is holding up to his side of the deal and he will not delete any pictures.  

Here is my concern.  This guy is ALWAYS going to have my DL, facebook friend list (even I block him), my address, wife's name, family's names.  Right now this is just a fun game, but what if he changes the rules someday? What if he wants more?  I am feeling like consensual blackmail is really just blackmail.  I freely gave him the pics.  I think I am kind of stuck. He really has me over a barrel.  

What do you think?  

• 1 month later...
On 9/20/2023 at 5:07 PM, str8blackmailed said:

Hello everyone, new to the group.  I am bi-curious and everyone's posts are very fun to read.

So here is what I have going on.  Long story short, I have found myself in a consensual blackmail.  Consensual in the since I agreed to it, but the person already had a lot of very exposing pictures of me showing my face, asshole, dildo, everything and was already a facebook friend.  (although we have never met in person)  I agreed to send him my DL, upon his request send him a new pictures and on occasion perform on skype for him.  In exchange he will not make contact with any of my friends and never share anything.  He already knew I had a blackmail fetish and was a total online exhibitionist.  It sounded fun so I agreed. He said, 'like you had a choice, lol.' 

So this has been going on several months.  He really knows how to push my buttons and then back away.  I may not hear from him for weeks. So far he has asked for just a few simple naked pictures.  Twice he wanted me to masturbate on skype showing my full body and face.  He records all of these and puts my full name on the screen in both corners.  He showed me a screenshot of a folder with my full name and all the pics and videos has of me.  He told me no matter what I better not unfriend him on facebook and sent a pic of my friends list.  He sent me pictures with my face and asshole exposed with my drivers license pasted on the pic.  He sent me a pic of my drivers license with the face changed to me naked.  

I will admit this has fulfilled my blackmail fantasy.  He has assured me on several occasions I have nothing to worry and he won't do anything to harm me and this is supposed to be fun.  to be honest, I believe him.  But I have freaked out a couple times wanted to quit.  He says we agreed pictures where his and that I cannot delete him from FB and he wouldn't post anything. He says he is holding up to his side of the deal and he will not delete any pictures.  

Here is my concern.  This guy is ALWAYS going to have my DL, facebook friend list (even I block him), my address, wife's name, family's names.  Right now this is just a fun game, but what if he changes the rules someday? What if he wants more?  I am feeling like consensual blackmail is really just blackmail.  I freely gave him the pics.  I think I am kind of stuck. He really has me over a barrel.  

What do you think?  

Indeed he does, and this is a possible result from indulging something that probably should have remained a fantasy you thought about on your own. Because yes, "consensual blackmail" is still blackmail, or at least it can easily become blackmail.

It's quite possible that nothing bad will ever happen from this. But you have ensured that you can never be certain, no matter what else changes in your life.

And you probably find it "hot" that he might one day "want your ass". Chances are he knows you want to be fucked, even if you don't admit it to yourself, and thus he's not about to give you what YOU want. You're much more likely to find him demanding you do things like take naked pics of yourself in a very public setting. Or something equally dangerous, on threat of exposing you to your family. For that matter, there's nothing stopping him one day from just exposing you out of pure meanness, because he decides that HE would get off on ruining your life.

Aside from that, depending on what's contained on your DL, you could well be at risk for identity theft - if not from him, from someone who, say, hacks HIS computer.

So, this is your bed; you made it, you lie in it. But I will note that sometimes we fantasize about things we would have been much better off leaving in the fantasy realm. 

Oh gosh! You're in a really difficult situation. 

In few words he has your life in his hands! What I think is there are fantasies better to keep as such, not to find ourselves in awful situations, "consensual blackmail" is like saying "dead man walking" - it happens in fantasy but real world is other thing.

You can no longer afford to think of this in terms of ‘fun’, ‘fantasy’, or ‘consent’. You cannot afford to indulge your own fantasy about him wanting to fuck you - that is something that exists in your mind, not his. His motivation is power and control, and you have given him both. Now, you must prepare yourself for his use of them. What you have done is gravely foolish, and you may well have to pay dearly for your mistake.

First, ask yourself what the likely result will be if he exposes you to your family and your employer. How can you mitigate the damage? Is there any way you can preempt his action? Is it possible, for instance, for you to claim that someone has contacted you threatening to use deepfake imagery of you if you don’t comply? The fact that he had the ability to alter your drivers license would suggest that he has the skill to forge any number of false image and video items and documents into a sophisticated blackmail scheme, and give you a chance at plausible deniability. But this may only work if you preemptively report that you’re being blackmailed and that such things may be expected to appear. It would be a very risky gambit, and would depend on the depth to which he has documented your communications.

Failing a strategy to prevent the damage, or to mitigate it, you must prepare for the worst. Imagine the worst possible outcome of him exposing you, and make preparation for surviving it. Resolve that you are going to endure, and accept the responsibility for your folly, and continue with your life whatever may befall. When you no longer need to fear what he may do, when you can tell him to do his worst, he will no longer have any power over you; your fear is his source of power.

Speaking from experience, blackmailers almost never follow through with their threats. They’re essentially bullies and if you call their bluff they fold. And there’s a simple reason why. You’d go to the cops and if they followed up and executed a search warrant they’d find other people he’d been doing it to as well and he could be facing charges. It’s just how they get their jollies.