Torremolinos

6 hours ago, NordicBtm said:

I’m here now for a week! Say hi if in town 😉

I just got back, unfortunately- and will post a full ‘report’ at some point… but in the mean time, I would advise you not to miss Sunday afternoon at the sauna! Depending on where you are staying, it’s a little bit out of the way, but definitely worth the 30-minute walk from the centre of town!

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I just got back, unfortunately- and will post a full ‘report’ at some point… but in the mean time, I would advise you not to miss Sunday afternoon at the sauna! Depending on where you are staying, it’s a little bit out of the way, but definitely worth the 30-minute walk from the centre of town!

Woof thanks for the recommendation!

Sounds like a plan for tomorrow then 😉 after cruising at Exxxtreme tonight 🐽

On 11/11/2023 at 10:29 AM, NordicBtm said:

Woof thanks for the recommendation!

Sounds like a plan for tomorrow then 😉 after cruising at Exxxtreme tonight 🐽

Absolutely impressive you got the number of 'x'es in 'Exxxtreme' right. I can never...

Edited by rawfuckr

9 hours ago, rawfuckr said:

Absolutely impressive you got the number of 'x'es in 'Exxxtreme' right. I can never...

I’m quite anal when it comes to spelling 😉

Was nice yesterday but ended up hooking up at the hotels in the afternoon. Weather is great, feels like summer with 25C days in November.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When I googled for gay hotels or apartments in Torremolinos HOTEL APARTAMENTOS BAJONDILLO came up. Has someone stayed there? How was it in terms of location, quality of the hotel/apartment and other guests?