420 dealer turns into quick breeding

A few years ago I was on vacation in Fort Lauderdale and was looking for some 420 on the hookup apps. Found this profile, blank pic but name was 420Daddy and messaged him and as luck would have it, he had some to sell and we arranged quick pick up. 

I was planning on going out to the bars right after so I took a few pregame shots and was all showered and fresh wearing a Jock under my shorts and tank.

His place was only a few blocks away so I started walking over and he said to not knock or ring bell cause his family was home but just to message when I was at the front gate. 

I do as he says and am waiting for him out by the front gate which has high shrubs and no lights. He comes out, tall guy, at least 6’ tall, black guy, goatee and buzzed hair. He’s wearing a tank top and basketball shorts and flip flops. 

Of course I immediately look down at his basketball shorts and was not disappointed at all. 

I introduce myself and give him the money, he takes it and gives me the 420 and introduces himself as Zeke. 

I guess it was the shots or just being in vacation mode but I immediately clarify, “I thought it was Daddy?”. 

He immediately looks me up and down and I can see the change in his eyes and face. The environment immediately getting charged with tension.

His only reply is, “do you want to call me daddy?” and grabs me by the waist and kisses me. 

It all happens so fast but we’re making out and he pulls me to the side of the tall hedges and has his hands down the back of my pants exploring and almost growls when he feels I’m wearing a jockstrap. 

He’s flush against me and I can feel his hard dick pressing against my stomach. It was the most unintentional hottest random moment going from a quick pick up to this intense moment. 

Not very long after I’m on my knees with his basketball shorts around his ankles and doing my best to throat his dick. He keeps shh-ing me but also keeps fucking the back of my throat. 

I hear him spit on his hands and quickly he’s fingering my hole. He does it a second time while I pull poppers out of my pocket and quickly take a hit. 

Before I even take a full first hit he’s turned me around and pressing his dick against my hole. He used a lot of spit so his head dipped right inside. He gasps and holds it there as I’m taking my second hit of poppers.

I feel my heart beating in my ears but trying to keep quiet while he whispers, “oh fuck” and starts pushing deeper inside me. 

Once he’s balls deep he holds me there and I can feel his dick get even harder. After almost a whole minute he slowly starts fucking me, slowly and then building then he pulls out until just his head is in and then slams in again. 

I’m whimpering and moaning but his hand is over my mouth. He pulls me balls deep again and asks for poppers. I take two big hits and then give them to him. 

He takes a big hit and then breathes it into my ear and says, “call me daddy”

“Fuck me….daddy” was all I could whisper out before he puts his hand over my mouth to the point of near discomfort and immediately starts fucking me hard. 

The entire front yard dark and quiet except the sounds of his balls slapping against my ass and my muffled moaning. 

I feel him get his hardest yet and then he holds me balls deep while emptying them completely inside me. 

Almost another full minute does he hold me there until he slowly pulls out with another “fuck” and slaps my ass once. 

He gives me my 420 money back and says to hit him up when I leave the bars…

To be continued? 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7