Advice on how to subtly tell someone

Any advice on how I can subtly let a coworker/boss I'm interested in being their cocksucker/bottom bitch?

Don't want to offend, be too blunt or risk mine or anyone else's employment.

I've used Grindr hoping to find someone very close, so in the building.

Edited by chrisubsouth

This question comes across as "How can I get really close to torpedoing my job and possibly my entire career?"

There is no way to "subtly" convey that to a coworker, much less a boss. And anything more than the subtlest approach is likely to result in a shitstorm of awkward, ending in either getting fired for sexual harassment or for generally inappropriate behavior.

This has to be the most spectacularly bad idea I've seen in a long, long time.

• Upvote 2

Just find folks somewhere else. My experience hooking up with a coworker was horrible, it ended up affecting our jobs and I still don't know why we were not fired. In our case, we were both immature, and couldn't handle well the relationship not working for us. And nobody pushed for anything, we started very slowly giving hints we were interested in each other and eventually had sex.

I regret the experience, even though he was the best fuck of my life. Also, it was the first time I was barebacked in a hookup -- before, I only barebacked guys I was dating. That experience eventually turned me into a barebacker.

• Thanks 2

Learn to compartmentalize. There’s a space in your life for working, for earning a living; there’s a space in your life for sex. They’re not the same space. There’s a time and a place for each of these things, and you need them both, but not at the expense of each other.

Let’s say you approach the guy and the whole thing goes as badly as it might. Then you have neither the job nor the sex. On the other hand, let’s say you proposition him for the kind of domination you want, and he gives it to you - there is absolutely no way that power dynamic doesn’t bleed into your work relationship and affect it, and not for the better. And as you know perfectly well, the chances of such an arrangement lasting for any length of time are slim - what happens when he gets bored with the novelty of you? Because he will, and then you’ll be a distraction, then an annoyance, then someone he really doesn’t want around the office, and suddenly you have, again, neither the sex nor the job. I don’t see this ending well either way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have witnessed this at a couple places I worked at. IT NEVER WORKS, PERIOD. If you work at any kind of medium or large company, there will be an HR department in the mix. Then things are out of your control. It's a dumpster fire at best.

There is an old adage. Don't shit where you eat.

Edited by jeff238
missed a letter
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/17/2023 at 2:55 PM, chrisubsouth said:

Yea, I know.. it's not the best idea, but it could also be incredible 

I hate to say it, but this kind of thought reminds me of Lloyd Christmas in Dumb and Dumber. After being told by the girl he has a crush on that the chances of them getting together are like one in a million, his only response is to be excited because "You're telling me there's a chance!"

The odds of this being anything but a complete clusterfuck are roughly the same as the odds of winning a multi-billion dollar lottery without buying any lottery tickets.