Cheating

Cumslutbottomm

3 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

A few points:

1. You say "he is getting older" but as far as I know, given linear time, that means you're getting older too, right? I get that you're a lot younger, but still.

2. Regardless, it's certainly a thing that some people lose libido earlier and faster than others, and it's unsurprising (if not guaranteed) that your husband would be farther along that path than you are, given the age gap.

3. Have you thought about asking him what he thinks y'all should do about it?

I’m not going to touch on all your points. Just as I didn’t go into a full dissertation about my relationship with my husband. 

Yes he’s getting older, and yes, so am I. And yes, I knew full well that this was going to happen when we first met, first started dating, and got married. That’s part of life when being with someone 16 years older than myself.

Have I discussed it with him.? YES. We have had discussions about bringing in another person. We’ve even met and talked with other men online. 

Basically, I posted a short story about my relationship with my husband. I didn’t go into detail about our relationship. As I said, I have not cheated. It’s just a thought. Just an idea. Just a desire. 

Kisses!

• Upvote 1

On 10/18/2023 at 10:35 PM, Cumslutbottomm said:

Just curious for those of us in relationships of any kind, whether just dating or married, how many cheat and how do you not feel bad about it? my current partner has cheated on the past but has been to my knowledge faithful. (i unknowingly go through his phone. ) yesterday however, i was on sniffies out of pure curiosity and ended up letting some college kid cum in my hole understall on campus. i feel horrible but i also want to do it again. any tips for having the best of both worlds? 

Just do it and enjoy it👄

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1

On 11/3/2023 at 12:18 PM, fisterm8 said:

i feel horrible but i also want to do it again. any tips for having the best of both worlds? 

Of course you want to do it again.  Tell him.  Share your needs/desires with him.  Trying to keep it a secret will only become more and more unbearable, and it's not being fair to him.  Maybe he'd like to feel free to have sex with other guys too, but can't bring himself to share that with you.  

The point is, each of you owes the other an honest partner, which includes whether you like carrots cooked to death or parboiled, having the freedom to have "outside" sex, and whatever else you guys do.  Maybe he'd love to "open things up" with you participating, maybe without you.

What's the worst that could happen?  He'd refuse, you'd feel bad for asking, and that would be that.  It would be better for both of you, whatever the outcome.  I think honesty is always best in loving, caring relationships.  

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

On 11/3/2023 at 12:06 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

Believe me: Ill always take cock and wont care about whether im cheating on somebody or not lol.

I always figure it’s not cheating it’s sharing. Monogamy is selfish.  I’d be down with a bf where we encouraged each other to indulge in our carnal urges. Encourage each other to breed and get bred. Swallow that next load. Experience sexual liberation together.  That’s a real partnership

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Bootman is a cuck lol going around downvoting everybody that encourages cheating.

I encourage cheating,  makes you relationship last longer,  get tired of one go take your frustration out on the other,  and vise versa, she or he can do the same, in fact eating out a ass or puss full of a strangers cum sounds hot to me. 👄

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Willing said:

I encourage cheating,  makes you relationship last longer,  get tired of one go take your frustration out on the other,  and vise versa, she or he can do the same, in fact eating out a ass or puss full of a strangers cum sounds hot to me. 👄

We wouldn't even need a word for cheating if everyone could fuck anyone without any kind of limits!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 11/4/2023 at 5:01 PM, rogerray65 said:

I’m not going to touch on all your points. Just as I didn’t go into a full dissertation about my relationship with my husband. 

Yes he’s getting older, and yes, so am I. And yes, I knew full well that this was going to happen when we first met, first started dating, and got married. That’s part of life when being with someone 16 years older than myself.

Have I discussed it with him.? YES. We have had discussions about bringing in another person. We’ve even met and talked with other men online. 

Basically, I posted a short story about my relationship with my husband. I didn’t go into detail about our relationship. As I said, I have not cheated. It’s just a thought. Just an idea. Just a desire. 

Kisses!

Hot desires 👄

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Willing said:

Ive always wanted a group of strangers,  mainly BBC s to kidnap me and my gf and tie me up except make  able to jerk off in the corner while they play with my gal and fill her full of diseases  and possibly making her pregnant, then make me clean my girls and their juices off their cocks👄

• Downvote 1

On 11/6/2023 at 4:09 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

Bootman is a cuck lol going around downvoting everybody that encourages cheating.

One third correct. I am not a cuck (what a pitiful, low-creative insult that is) and I don't downvote people, only posts. But yes, if people are going to promote sociopathic behavior, I'm going to express my opinion of it. Why it seems to bother the sociopaths is beyond me.

I mean, if you're so certain that cheating is something to be proud of, my little downvote of your post shouldn't concern you. On the other hand, if someone is doing it simply because he thinks "being a bad boy" is praiseworthy, I guess finding out not everyone thinks so could be somewhat jarring.

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

On 11/6/2023 at 5:12 PM, FilthyAsCharged said:

I always figure it’s not cheating it’s sharing. Monogamy is selfish.  I’d be down with a bf where we encouraged each other to indulge in our carnal urges. Encourage each other to breed and get bred. Swallow that next load. Experience sexual liberation together.  That’s a real partnership

Again, that's not cheating. If you and a partner agree on X or Y or Z rule for a relationship, and that's what you do, 100% I'm in favor of it (as long as X or Y or Z isn't something like murdering the guys you share, or something like that).

Cheating is breaking those rules. 

5 hours ago, Willing said:

Ive always wanted a group of strangers,  mainly BBC s to kidnap me and my gf and tie me up except make  able to jerk off in the corner while they play with my gal and fill her full of diseases  and possibly making her pregnant, then make me clean my girls and their juices off their 

Face it you're wanting it too👄

Edited by Willing

5 hours ago, Willing said:

Ive always wanted a group of strangers,  mainly BBC s to kidnap me and my gf and tie me up except make  able to jerk off in the corner while they play with my gal and fill her full of diseases  and possibly making her pregnant, then make me clean my girls and their juices off their cocks👄

See, this is the kind of sociopathy I mean. Here's someone actively wishing HARM on his primary partner, including infecting her with STI's during a gang rape.

And I get that it's probably a fantasy and won't ever happen, but that means you deal with it as a fantasy. You jack off to it. You think about it, if you want, during sex if it helps get you off. You write FICTION about it to share the thoughts with others.

When you tell people it's what you want to actually have happen, you're pretty much exposing just how sociopathic you are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1