Pozzing the Party

Shawn was getting ready to head to the orgy he had been looking forward to for weeks. The organizer was a hot otter guy. There would be 5 other guys there. All either Vers or bottoms. He was strictly a top.

He was 28, 6’1, 185 lbs of muscle with olive skin he got from his Italian heritage. He had a fat 8.5 in uncut dick. He never had a problem finding a hole to seed.  But his true passion was pozzing neg hole. Especially stealth pozzing. 

That is why he was looking forward to this orgy so much. He knew 2 of the guys were not on prep. And the rest he wasn’t sure but hoped they were not. All participants had to send negative tests within a week of the party. Shawn worked in a lab and had fake documents to share no problem. 

When he got to the party the otter, Steve - 23 Vers bottom, welcomed him and lead him to the room where he could strip and then told him to join them in the living room across the hall. 

Shawn stripped and walked across the hall already half chubbed. He was then introduced to the rest of the guys. 

Max - 21, bottom, no prep, twink

Luke - 23, Vers, twunk

Sumner - 29, Vers, no prep, jock

Jason - 25, bottom, cub

Shawn knew sumner and Max were not on prep as he had talked to both before the party and they confirmed it. The other 2 he had not talked to before tonight. And Steve did not say when they talked. 

With the introductions out of the way Steve worked on making drinks for everyone after he pointed out the lube and poppers on the coffee table. 

Shawn zeroed in on Sumner and started to chat him up and kiss him. He lead him to an over-stuffed chair in the corner. They proceeded to more deep kissing and making out. Then he pushed the jock to his knees to start to suck on his big fat poz dick. He loved seeing the big muscle jock suck his meat. 

After a few minutes Shawn pulled Sumner up and bent him over the back of the chair and started to eat his hairy hole. Sumner moaned from the tongue assaulting his hole. He reached for the pooper bottle next to him and started ti inhale. 

Shawn stood and bent over Sumner to make out with him as he was still bent over the chair. His big fat uncut dick leaking poz precum in Summer's neg ass cracker and hole. 

Summer moaned as the leaky head and spit allowed Shawn’s dick to enter this hole. Shawn could tell sumner took a lot of dick with how easy it went in. He was tight, but that’s just because of how big his  dick was. To an average dick the hole would have felt looser. He was amazed his was still neg. But he wouldn’t be for long. 

He continued to work Summer's jock hole open as he fucked deeper and deeper. Then started to pick up speed. The moan coming form Sumner was so hot! 

The fucking continued, with ocassional stops to switch positions or east his ass. Making sure to use his finger nails to scratched his hole as he ate it and fingered it in between fucks. 

Finally Shawn decided it was time to impregnate his first hole. He started to make out deep with Sumner as he pounded hard into his hole. Finally shooting a huge load of poisonous cum balls deep in the neg hole. All while the jock begged for his cum! 

As they rested and recovered Sumer said,  “Fuck that was hot! Thanks so much, I have been craving a load. i am so glad we did tests before this, I love raw dick but never take it. I can get anything cause I have a girlfriend. I am so glad I know taking your load was safe. I can’t wait to get more from the other guys!” 

“No problem man! I am glad I got to fill your hole. Maybe do a another round later tonight!” With that Shawn got up and moved to the bar to get his drink and rest a little as he watch the other guys go at it around the living room. 

More to follow. 

• Like 34
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 1