Too loose to breed

BritishCumdump

On 11/6/2023 at 11:10 AM, LeatherScorpionFF said:

👅 My personal preference. The looser and sloppier the better! 🐷

That's how i try to keep my hole. I am so loose that I can take a fist in my slack ass in under 60 seconds. And still want to get looser...but that's the FistPig life...

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

I can easily take a fist and have never had a guy complain I'm too loose. If anything they've enjoyed it more as they can really go to town without cumming too quickly. Hell my last anon hookup started fisting me without even asking and I loved it.

Stretching_rose_18 Nov 2018_03-01.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

I've been reading these replies for several days now - and I think that bottoms with really tight Holes should at least loosen up a bit before heading out to the backrooms/fuckjoints.  Some of us are on the thick side, and it's not all that much fun trying to open up a Hole when it hasn't already had some Cocks up there.  

I'll take loose and sloppy anytime, over so tight I have to "work" it to even get my Cock in there.  Besides - loose and sloppy implies the Hole is pre-loaded, which makes any Hole taste all the better.  Every once-in-a-while I have to tell some guy to go take some other Cocks, and then come find me.  They aren't put off - they understand. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

When meeting my fuck buddy, I would always prep with my dildos first. Then when at his place I’d ride a dildo while sucking on him so when it came to fucking I was nice and loose… he loved it because he could then just slide in when he wanted with no resistance to his entry…💦💦 IMG_3376.thumb.jpeg.2bfd4b12506882cf0ad35ac60fda4698.jpeg

• Piggy 1

1 minute ago, WiltsCumDump said:

When meeting my fuck buddy, I would always prep with my dildos first. Then when at his place I’d ride a dildo while sucking on him so when it came to fucking I was nice and loose… he loved it because he could then just slide in when he wanted with no resistance to his entry…💦💦 IMG_3376.thumb.jpeg.2bfd4b12506882cf0ad35ac60fda4698.jpeg

Great toys and way to prepare before being fucked and bred. I bet you take a fist well too…. Mmmm

12 minutes ago, WiltsCumDump said:

Unfortunately have not got to a whole fist yet. Looking for a Top to take me there and train my hole to take a 🤜 

It takes patience and a slow, caring Top. I have small hands and would be happy to help train your hole if you can accom. Message me if you want. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 5:05 PM, FallenLad said:

I can easily take a fist and have never had a guy complain I'm too loose. If anything they've enjoyed it more as they can really go to town without cumming too quickly. Hell my last anon hookup started fisting me without even asking and I loved it.

Stretching_rose_18 Nov 2018_03-01.jpg

Gorgeous hole

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 11/9/2023 at 8:17 AM, WiltsCumDump said:

This is so hot as it's what I tend to do. After I've taken a few loads and it looks like the night is ending, I'll start playing with my huge toys using all that cum as lube. Some guys will come over after this and must see the toys lying there before they slide into me, knowing that they're not gonna meet any resistance. But sometimes they still do, I wonder if my hole is just too tight sometimes or it's a mental thing. 

On 11/8/2023 at 8:06 PM, hntnhole said:

I've been reading these replies for several days now - and I think that bottoms with really tight Holes should at least loosen up a bit before heading out to the backrooms/fuckjoints.  Some of us are on the thick side, and it's not all that much fun trying to open up a Hole when it hasn't already had some Cocks up there.  

I'll take loose and sloppy anytime, over so tight I have to "work" it to even get my Cock in there.  Besides - loose and sloppy implies the Hole is pre-loaded, which makes any Hole taste all the better.  Every once-in-a-while I have to tell some guy to go take some other Cocks, and then come find me.  They aren't put off - they understand. 

One of my favourite things is a top or master who orders me to take some other loads before he'll breed me. I'm a cumdump that loves a challenge 🤤

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

This was my hole the other day after one dick so I think I'm still getting pretty loose as it's pretty easy to gape me now. None of the guys after complained tho 🤤

Screenshot_20231127-213720_Parallel Space 64Bit Support~2.jpg

You have a great arse to breed. Love to give you my fist too.

• Piggy 1