short notice cum dump clean out

btmdad

It depends on what you’re doing to try to clean out. Your rectum is normally empty until you’re ready to have a bowel movement, and any waste matter is collected above the rectum and held while water is absorbed from it. The rectum is around 6” in length, which is also on the high end of the average for cock length, so if the Top has an average endowment, a deep cleaning for a short notice hookup is probably unnecessary, and will draw more matter downstream, resulting in a more complicated cleanout. A simple rinse of the rectum to ensure it is clear should be adequate for an average cock.

For a long cock, you’ll have to go a bit deeper, but try not to fill yourself very full - fuller than just the rectum, but try to limit the washout to the next few inches of colon, where firm or semi-firm stools would be gathered in preparation for expulsion.

I use a shower-shot type method, and will generally give myself about a 10-second flow for a rectum cleanse, and 15-20 seconds for a longer cock. If I go to 30 I know I’ll get a deeper cleanse, but I can expect to add 15-20 minutes to the cleanout. Beyond that is deep-cleaning territory, usually stages of 50, 40, and a series of 30-second flows that can take up to 45 minutes, followed by rinses at 20, 15 and 10. Definitely not for what I would consider short notice, but I can pull it off with an hour’s notice if I’ve been maintaining diet.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, btmdad said:

When I am contacted by a top that wants a short notice fuck,  how do I get prepped in a short time?  I have a shower douche and a bulb douche but I can't always seem to get totally clean on short notice.  Any tips?

Try and have your tops get in the habit of giving you a 24 to 36 hour advance notice. I mostly fuck my few regular bottoms who are usually pre-cleaned and ready to take me long and deep. For instance, I will start contacting my weekend bottoms on Thursday evening to see if they're available.

But short notice fucks are a recipe for mess and an embarrassing situation.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Try and have your tops get in the habit of giving you a 24 to 36 hour advance notice. I mostly fuck my few regular bottoms who are usually pre-cleaned and ready to take me long and deep. For instance, I will start contacting my weekend bottoms on Thursday evening to see if they're available.

But short notice fucks are a recipe for mess and an embarrassing situation.

Love a considerate top. We can't just be clean at a moments notice. It's a process 

• Upvote 1

To what @ErosWired wrote above, I might add: try to stay as close to prepared as is reasonably possible - ie eat the kind of diet that makes cleaning out easy. Lots of fiber, for one thing. Take a fiber supplement daily. The more your system gets used to one good solid bowel movement a day (or rarely, two), the easier you'll find it to clean out in between.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

19 hours ago, topblkmale said:

I thought Tops like this were a myth.

Such a thing has been extremely rare among Tops in my experience. The sequence usually goes: Horny impulse > need for ass > find closest/soonest available > if not available in immediate future, masturbate | or | make plans for fuck within 2-24 hours, decide “fuck it”, masturbate, and forget all about it.

I really don’t think most Tops plan their sexual outlets; I think for most it’s reactionary, and to be fair, for some the frequency would turn the planning and coordination into a full-time job.

Add to this the dandruff-like flakiness of so many bottoms that make attempts at planning a waste of time, and I think on balance expecting Tops to start getting orderly about rutting is a pretty big ask.

The best I’ve been able to do with a very select number of men who have been consistent regulars over time is to make it clear to them that washing out my intestines for them is time-consuming, laborious and unpleasant, and that they have to adjust their expectations.

Drink 2 Mason jars of piss and in a hour you'll be starting to be cleaned out.  

FYI, WARNING,   stay close to the toilet if you do this for about a hour after you start swuirting,  feels so good all that hot mess coming out like a flood. You'll feel better too.  Just hold your nose 👃 hard to believe the smell that's in our body's.  😵

Edited by Willing
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I thought Tops like this were a myth.

Such a thing has been extremely rare among Tops in my experience. The sequence usually goes: Horny impulse > need for ass > find closest/soonest available > if not available in immediate future, masturbate | or | make plans for fuck within 2-24 hours, decide “fuck it”, masturbate, and forget all about it.

I really don’t think most Tops plan their sexual outlets; I think for most it’s reactionary, and to be fair, for some the frequency would turn the planning and coordination into a full-time job.

Add to this the dandruff-like flakiness of so many bottoms that make attempts at planning a waste of time, and I think on balance expecting Tops to start getting orderly about rutting is a pretty big ask.

The best I’ve been able to do with a very select number of men who have been consistent regulars over time is to make it clear to them that washing out my intestines for them is time-consuming, laborious and unpleasant, and that they have to adjust their expectations.

Nope, its not a myth. The thing is I mainly fuck regulars so I'd much rather wait til my bottoms are cleaned out to receive me rather than unplanned fucks where things are messy. Add to the fact that I'm an old-fashioned top in that I value a bottoms time it takes to clean out. I let them tell me when they're ready to get dicked down. I like one-on-one 45 minutes to an hour of breeding. That level or fucking requires pre-planning.

I've had bad experiences with wanna-be cump-dump bottoms who would drive around my neighborhood to meet guys on Grindr. Then want to show up at my place with a dirty hole or already having taken many local loads. I'm not into mystery hole so I stick to scheduled regular bottoms.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

ErosWired and BootmanLA covered most of what i would have said.

i'll add a specific to diet... i've found quinoa to be almost magical when it comes to fiber and mess reduction. 

or a variation: psyllium husks.

I also drink extra coffee during the 24 hours beforehand (each of those are stronger than usual), and cut back my meals, plus the night before I eat boiled chicken and rice. It works to help with a better deepcleaning as I look at the possibility that I might also be ffisted - and as we know anything that can cut down in the length of time deepcleaning is always worrth it.