Finding men

cam1972

I know I'm on a site that talks a lot about breeding, but how do I go from talking about it to actually doing it? I live in a small town and it's not easy to find. I've read some of the chem posts and that really got me hard! I've never done anything more than poppers, but I'm so curious. How do I get myself out there? I'm poz, have been for four years and need to be pozzed again. Any ideas?

Depends on your location and if, or how far, you're willing to travel if the opportunity presents itself. Different areas of the country tend to have their own hotspots online, adam4adam, manhunt, bbrt, bnskin, bareback.com or others. But if you're fairly remote, craigslist at least seems to be somewhat universal for travelers. I'm sure there are other sites that cater to truckers and travelers, too.

Be upfront in your ad with what you're looking for. Vague begets vague, specifics attract specifics. If confidentiality is a must, tie your account to an email account that doesn't disclose your real name. Follow all leads, and at least reply to responses that aren't 100% within your search range (some are willing to compromise, some can connect you with other leads)

And if you are searching for activities which may be considered illegal in your area, USE EXTREME DISCRETION. We can't afford to have another hot farmboy ass locked up and unavailable because he got all stupid and posted an internet ad saying he was trading weed for sex. Save that talk for innuendo over the internet and even be cautious when meeting in person.

The Atlanta PD has become famous for a particular court transcription: "You can't arrest me, I just sucked your dick". "Yes I can. You have the right to remain silent..."

Well are you close to Chicago? There is always something going on there.I use to live there and not a day went by when I couldn't connect.If you're that desperate,come to Tampa ,fl. I've been here for 7 yrs. and miss all the action in Chicago.There is a huge gay community out here though.It must be the heat but be careful and make sure whomever you hook up with has a recent pic and their profile checks out.

Not sure if you are closer to Chicago or Indianapolis. It will always be worth your time to look for hookups in either city. But don't EVER discount your home area as a cruising site. The picks may be rarer, but I can almost guarantee that when they show up, they will be better and surer than anything you can find in the bigger cities.

Go get 'em, farmboy.