Peter, adventures with my childhood friend.

I was terrified as I returned home to David. Partly because I had never cheated on him but mostly because of AIDS. I had seen Peter was gaunt and I had told him to cum inside me anyway. What the fuck had I been thinking. That’s just it. I hadn’t thought I just fell under the spell of his incredible sexy appeal.

I hadn’t told David, but I had been disdainful of his insistence we use condoms, not now! I was so thankful that when he entered me now, he was protected from my folly. I secretly got tested as soon as it was prudent. Every night I fell asleep with the dreadful thought haunting me, ‘I’m going to wake tomorrow dripping in sweat and clobbered by the ‘fuck flu’ and I won’t be able to hide that from David.

It didn’t come, and the result came back negative. I have never been so relieved about anything in my life. I resolved to never have sex outside my primary relationship ever again.

That resolve lasted for two-hole years. Two things began to seep into my thoughts. One, how much I missed David’s cum in my ass. He’d let me suck him off. But there was no way he would enter me without a condom. The other was a longing to be with other men. I loved David. We had a great sex life even after all these years. I just couldn’t keep deluding myself, I wanted more. I wanted variety. I wanted sex with strangers. I missed the bathhouse and the sex parties. I missed being a cum dump slut. I missed being used and a submissive pleasure giver.

I began to slip back into depression. I found a gay therapist, so I at least had him to talk to. He was patient and kind and non-judgemental. I felt understood. For six months I felt relief. Then something started to disturb me. It took a while to figure it out, this deep inner stirring toward my therapist but one night watching a Rom-Com, it hit me like a tonne of bricks. I was falling in love with this gentle, caring , patient man.

At the next session I allowed myself to look at him. Really look at him. And I realized just how handsome he was. I was taken over by a raging boner. It was so uncomfortable, but I couldn’t’ adjust it under his attentive gaze. This happened for the next four sessions. It wouldn’t wait to set in. I got hard approaching his office. Finally, he brought it up. Not directly, but he asked; “Something has shifted, something is going on that you are not trusting me with, what is distracting you?’’

Was it with relief or utter frustration that I blurted out. “Fuck man, I have a boner. I get it every time I even think about you. Tell me how to control it.”

“There is no ‘controlling it’, ‘it is very natural. You find me sexually attractive. It’s uncomfortable in your pants and you don’t feel safe enough to adjust it. Go ahead, I understand. But what is worst is we both know you can’t act on it. Not because I have any problem with you moving beyond monogamous sex. But because I’m your therapist, and ethically I can’t let that happen.”

I talked about my situation more honestly and he talked about our need to renegotiate my therapeutic goals. Therapists talk for terminating our relationship. He was kind, encouraging and provided me with the names of three other therapists’ that he would recommend to me. Two were women, and the man was straight.

I was gracious and thanked him as I left his office that last time. But inside, and as I took the bus home, I was heartbroken. Brokenhearted angry and rebellious deep down. It was so fuckin tempting to get off the bus early at the bathhouse stop. In fact, I had left my seat and was at the exit but didn’t pull the bell. Didn’t get off even though the bus did stop right at the bathhouse entrance.

No. I went home to my beautiful, dutiful, loving David. I still loved our frequent sex; I just had more thoughts of it being with other men during and between ‘fuck night’. Our unique way of telling the other what we hoped for that night. With enough care and nuance we could signal our interest even sitting across the room at a social function or party.

I did not go to another therapist. I knuckled down, doubled down, my efforts to push away my sexual cravings. It was exhausting but for two full years I did succeed. But then I had to go to my hometown for another family funeral. I hadn’t even gotten off the phone from learning of the death and I was thinking of Peter.

Even beleaguered and weak Peter came to the visitation. Invited me out after for a drink. Despite my best efforts, I went. We talked about old times, our lives now, and I wasn’t the least surprised when he told me he was HIV Positive. He flirted with me and touched my knee frequently, but he never invited me to the bathroom, nor to the old shack, which was probably long gone. There was to be no sexual encounter on this trip.

My rational mind was relieved to know this. My body was not. It ached for him. My cock was at least semi-hard for him every moment in his presence. Frequently it was rock hard, and I subtly adjusted it under the table to diminish the uncomfortable confinement in my pants.

As we were about to part on the street in front of the bar he leaned in and whispered in my ear. “I want to fuck you.”

I said “No”. He put a hand on my crotch and said; “Your body says otherwise. At least walk with me, my new place isn’t far out of your way.” His wife and he had amicably gone separate ways when they found out he was poz. She supported him, but they knew their limits with each other and gave each other space and freedom.

When we got to his door, he grinned at me that distinctive seductive Peter grin and said. “I want to fuck you.”

I followed him inside. He led me to his bedroom, embraced me and we had the most passionate face suck session we had ever had. Finally, he started to unbutton my shirt. I let him seductively remove every piece of my clothing. As I stood naked, he proceeded with the striptease of a professional stripper on stage. The moment his beautiful cock sprang free, I knew there was only one place I wanted it, needed it.

He gently laid me on my back and his face moved in for his five o’clock shadow to scratch my hairy ass. Soon his tongue was darting in as he expertly rimmed my hole.

When he stood and began to tease my hole with his bare mushroom head I sheepishly asked; “Condom?”

“I don’t have any here. I don’t keep any. I want to fuck you.”

“I want you to fuck me, but I can’t let you. Not without a condom.”

His mushroom head penetrated my outer ring. “I want to fuck you.”

“No, please pull it out.”

He sank in a half inch more; “I want to fuck you.”

“Fuck that feels so God damn good, but no, please pull out.”

“I want to fuck you.” As he sank in another inch.

“No, just let me feel it balls deep for old times sake. Then promise me you will pull out.”

As he was pushing and I equally pulling him in he said it again; “I want to fuck you.”

“I want it too, but only ten strokes. Then you must pull out. Do you understand?”

“I want to fuck you.”

As his strokes started I counted out loud “1 …2…3…4..5…6…7…8…9…10..11..12..13..14..15…STOP”

Continuing at an increasing pace; “I want to fuck you.”

“And I want you to fuck me, just don’t cum. Okay”

“I’m fucking you.”, as his piston pounding began. There was no mistaking, I was push my ass toward him as much as he into me. His voice again; “We’re fucking.”

“Yes, we are, and it’s wonderful. Just don’t cum in me. Understand?”

“I want to breed you.”

“No.”

“I want to breed you, for old times sake.”

“No” but I continued to actively participate in the fuck.

“I’m close, I’m going to breed you.”

“No, you are not”, as my hands on his ass forcefully pulled him into me as deep as I could get him.

He let out the longest orgasmic groan as I felt blast after blast of his toxic seed painting my inner walls.

When he caught his breath, “I bred you.”

“I know, you shouldn’t have.”

“You didn’t try to stop me.”

“You’re right, I didn’t.”

“You wanted this.”

“You’re right, I love you Peter. I need your DNA. Toxic or not. No, I need it more so since it is toxic. I need you to live on in me. You are my longest and best childhood friend. You took my anal virginity. We’ve moved our fantasy Indian’s fighting to the death to the next level. I just took your dagger up the ass."

With his sexy grin, “You did. And you are going to stay the night.”

• Like 15
  • Piggy 3

I stayed the night. Which means he gave me another of his toxic loads. I stayed the next day and night having sex with him and three of his H.V.L. other friends. When I did leave his place, I’d had another dozen HIV positive loads pumped into my vulnerable guts. I’d drank all their piss from their spigots. They used my ass as their urinal. And, I was introduced to fisting. The first time the smallest hand disappeared into my ass I was amazed. Then I took a bigger hand. Such pain, and such an adrenaline rush. Between fucks and loads they just kept working me deeper and deeper until I could take an arm up to the elbow. The feeling inside my gut was incredible and terrifying. I had known myself as a sub for a long time, but this took turning my body over for men to use and abuse to another level. I couldn’t get enough.

I never wanted to leave, but I had to get back home. I had to get back to David.

A week and a half later I awoke in a puddle of sweat and feeling like I’d been hit by a freighter. For the first few days I just wanted to die. David was an amazing nurse, and his homemade chicken broth slowly brought me back into the land of the living. I told him I must have picked this flu bug up flying home. He never questioned a thing. Which made me feel even worse about myself.

My blood work was unequivocal. I was now HIV positive. I was left feeling both relieved and incredibly guilty that I hadn’t had David come to the appointment when I got the news. How could I keep it from him? Yet the prospect of him knowing and dumping me was terrifying.

Deeper inside it was as if a huge tightly wound band of stress had broken and unraveled. I could no longer avoid my out-of-control libido. I wanted sex all the time. Any man I was within three feet of set my skin off like a jolt from an electric cattle prodder. I began sneaking off to the bathhouse at every chance I could steal. My enormous sexual energy attracted men to me like a powerful magnet. I began having sex in public bathrooms, in back allies, behind dumpsters, even when I could sneak a blow job at work. But most of my encounters were not blow jobs. I took most men up the ass and if I could entice them to do it without protection all the more satisfying for me. Many required no enticing whatsoever. I stopped counting at fifty anonymous breeding’s.

One date night our stunning waiter flirted with me relentlessly seemingly unrestrained by David’s presence. When I excused myself for the washroom this brazen waiter moved in behind me lowered my pants and underpants and forced his raw cock into me. As he fucked me he asked if David was my partner. “Yes”

“How long have you been together.”

“Many years.”

“Does he know you take stranger’s raw cocks?”

“No.”

“Do you want me to stop.”

“No”

“Do you want me to pull out when I cum.”

“NO”

Another man entered the bathroom and the waiter just kept pumping away in my ass. The other man watched as the waiter dumped his load deep inside me and then left.

I returned to David, both afraid he might question how long I’d taken but mostly thrilled to have such a handsome mans DNA deep in my ass. The guy that had watched was sitting across from us and kept giving me the stink eye. I loved it.

When David paid the bill, the waiter thanked us and enthusiastically encouraged us to come again.

That gave me an idea and I told David. “I drank a lot. Why don’t you go warm up the car? I’ll take a quick piss and meet you there.”

David left and I went into the bathroom, followed soon after by the waiter and one of the cooks. My pants were soon around my knees, the waiters cock in my mouth and the cook was fucking me. Raw, no condom, bareback. It didn’t take long for him to spray his load. But not before the dishwasher arrived to slip into my dripping vacated hole. The dishwasher was still fucking me when David arrived. He awkwardly slid passed us to get to the urinal as he casually said. “Don’t mind me boys, have at it.”

As David took his leak the dishwasher groaned and shot blast after bast up my ass.

With three of us left in the bathroom David turned me around and guided our waiter’s raw cock into my cum sloppy hole. To the waiter he said, “Go ahead, enjoy yourself. You may as well. I know you sent him back to our table with a load in his ass earlier. ”

To me David said; “Take your time, I’ll wait in the car.” And then before the door closed, he called back, “Fuck night.”

A forth load up my ass I climbed into the car shame faced. Not a word was spoken until we were in our bed and his sheathed hard on was buried balls deep in me.

I started to cry. I was mortified beyond shame. He just stayed in me and held me, tightly, lovingly. This just made me weep. How could I be such an asshole? How could I let my slutty ass destroy such a wonderful life?

I don’t know how long I cried, but he just stayed with me, stayed in me. When I settled, he lifted up and looked deep into my eyes. He thrust his pelvis and gently asked if I wanted him to continue. When I nodded the affirmative, he made such sweet tender love to me. After he came, we hugged for a bit, he slipped off the cum filled condom and asked if I’d gotten off yet. I hadn’t. Then he did something we had never done before. His mouth engulfed my cock and brought it to full attention. He expertly serviced it until I was afraid I couldn’t hold back anymore. I tried to tell him, but he just increased his efforts and I unloaded in his mouth. He swallowed every drop of my toxic cum. He didn't know!  I melted into a stream of grief filled tears once again.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 5

I had finally controlled my crying, more to the point, it had subsided and I told David about my HIV positive status.

“Why do you think I insisted on condoms when we first started hearing about AIDS? My friends had told me about your bathhouse exploits when you worked there.”

“You knew I worked at the bathhouse when we met?”

“Yeah. And I knew you were a huge cum slut.”

“You did? Why didn’t you tell me you knew.”

“I figured it wasn’t mine to tell. If you needed time to trust me then I was going to give you that.”

“But all these years?”

“Yeah, you needed to be ready.”

“But you just drank my poz cum. If you knew, why would you do that.”

“I checked with my doctor. No HIV could survive my stomach acids.”

“So did you know it wasn’t a regular flu a while back?”

“Yeah. I figured you just weren’t ready to tell me the hole story.”

“Did you know I’ve been with dozens of men since then, and it’s all been bareback?”

“I didn’t know, but I suspected. You were getting home late, taking more showers, going out on your own more often. I was pretty sure you’d gone sex wild.”

“And you’re still going to stay with me?” I welled up.

Taking me tenderly in his arms, “I love you. Why wouldn’t I stay with you?”

“But all my hiding, all my lies?”

“Well, you don’t need to hide and lie anymore. At least not with me.”

I could hardly take this all in.

Over the next number of weeks, I grew to trust David’s response more and more. Thursday night became my regular bathhouse night. Our pet name for it was ‘Special Fuck Night’. I always came home with several loads deep in my gut, and if he was still awake David would slip into his safe condom and give me my last ride of the night or early, early morning.

My available sex object magnetism just grew stronger and stronger and anonymous encounters became an everyday occurrence. Other than David’s I would have no part of rubbers. They either agreed to do me raw or not at all. I even found three guys at work who would breed me during breaks.

In every aspect of my life, I grew more and more confident.

Peter even agreed to some threesomes. He would always empower our guest top by grabbing his raw cock and guiding it into my hole. He loved to watch the other guys fuck and breed me. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was, but I wasn’t about to complain.

A month after coming clean with David I got the phone call. Peter had been killed in a car accident. I was inconsolable for three days. I couldn’t fly home for his funeral, my family would ask too many questions.

At breakfast on day four David pushed an envelope toward me. He encouraged me to look inside. It contained a plane ticket to Palm Springs and the receipt for a week stay at a clothing optional gay resort. I was confused that there was only one plane ticket.

“You need to get away on your own to process your grief. Celebrate Peter’s life by fucking your brains out. You missed the business card in there. It’s for a gay therapist in Palm Springs whose expecting you should you feel the need to talk and give him a call. You don’t have to use any of this. It’s completely up to you.” How had I attracted this angel into my life?

It didn’t take me long to decide I would make use of the opportunity. As I boarded the plane I could here Peter cheering from the great beyond. Rather than me attending his funeral he was looking forward to watching me ritualize his life doing what he most enjoyed when he was alive.

In those days they didn’t put you on HIV meds immediately upon diagnosis. They watched your blood counts and only started meds when some factor, I forget which, dropped below 250. Whatever that was, mine had shoot sky high to do it’s best to fight this new infection. My Doc had said he figured they might be watching me for a long time before I would need meds. It would take two full years in my case. This meant I was going to a gay mecca with a very high HIV count. I had mixed feelings about this but the negative ones were not enough to put the breaks on my opportunity to have the sexual holiday orgy of my life.

In fact, I knew Peter was watching and cheering me on even before I arrived at the airport. My taxi driver was an incredibly cute East Indian. He was very easy to talk to and very  extraverted. When he heard where I was going, he told me how jealous he was. He then wondered what time my flight was. I’m one of those people that always gets to the airport hours ahead of my flight. I’m to anxious a person to leave maneuvering airport security, customs, etc. to the last minute, or even the prescribed amount of time for international flights. The taxi driver knew a secluded place along the way, did I want to have car sex? “Da, yeah.”

Parked behind a strip mall between two big dumpsters he moved into the back seat. He’d instructed me to bare my ass and kneel on the seat, we wouldn’t have time for foreplay. He took time to eat and rim my hole preparing me to take his incredibly big cock for such a little guy with only spit for lube. At first, I wasn’t sure I could accommodate his member, but I was not his first work fuck. He came prepared with poppers and presented them to my nose. I inhaled deeply, relaxed my ass and in he moved. Balls deep he gave me a moment and then started pounding. It was only after he came inside me, pulled his clothes back on, and we were back on our way that I realized we had never discussed preferred sexual roles or lack of safety practices. I guess everything about me screamed ‘available cum slut sub’, and he had the confidence to take what I needed to give.

I still got to the airport a good hour ahead of the recommended time for international flights. There was no line as I went through security. In fact, the security staff looked board out of their minds. Even though I didn’t set off the scanner the tall handsome guard insisted on patting me down. When he had done the usual perfunctory job, he quickly checked to see if anyone was watching us. Seeing the coast clear he rubbed my crotch and smiled as I hardened. He then called over to his co-workers to let them know he was taking a break.

Without any words spoken I followed him. As we passed a cleaner the guard asked if we could use the cleaner’s closet. From the smile on the cleaner’s face, I knew this was not the first time this transaction had occurred.

Safe within the 5’ by 8’ closet the door was closed, locked and I was pinned against the wall with the young guard’s tongue down my throat. His hand was already snaking into the back of my jeans. A finger traced down my ass crack and found my hole. He pulled it out, moved it to his mouth and tasted. “Mmmm, someone has beat me, or are there more than one stranger"s loads in there?”

“Just one, my cabbie.”

I was spun around, my jeans dropped; I love commando, and his long slim cock in me before I had a chance to think.

“I could tell you were a slut the moment I saw you approach security. You love my raw cock up your ass, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“And you don’t even care my status, do you?”

“No. … Well actually yes. Are you poz?”

“Yup.”

“Medicated?”

“Nope!”

“Yeah, I care. Breed me with your toxic cum man!”

“You want me to paint your guts with HIV?”

“Yeah, cum in me.”

“You poz?”

I lied, “No”

“And you still want me to breed your negative ass.”

“Yeah! Knock me up!”

That pushed him over the edge as I felt his body convulse, my gut walls sprayed and heard him yell, “Take my toxic seed you fuckin stupid slut!” He was totally oblivious to who might be able to hear on the other side of that closet door.

So, see by the time I got on that plane I knew Peter had been watching me start my personal orgy ritual to him. I knew he was cheering me on every step, every fuck, every breeding along the way.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 11

Please don't read this part of the story if stealthing offends you. It's inclusion in this story is by no means an endorsement of the practice in real life. This is fiction. 

I decided to take Knightfalconer's challenge  and  confess it's fun to write. I hope some of you enjoy. 

=============================

It was on that flight I joined ‘the mile high club.’

My window seat was at the back of the plane. A handsome very fit uniformed pilot was jumping a free ride.  He sat beside me, and the isle seat was empty. The airline attendance, male and female were very attentive to him bringing me free drinks every time they served him. By halfway through the trip, I had a nice buzz. So did he by the slight slur that developed in our comfortable banter.

It wasn’t blatantly obvious, but I began to suspect he might be gay. Then his hand landed on my thigh and any doubt in my mind disappeared with the smile on his face when I didn't protest. 

His eyes motioned toward his crotch. I checked to make sure no one was aroun, reached over and fondled the crotch of his uniform pants. Sure enough he was packing a big one and it was definitely ‘glad to see me.’ We arranged jackets over our laps and fished out each others’ erections. For the next ten minutes we gave each other hand jobs. He didn’t even remove his hand from my cock when the next attendant came along to offer us chips and more rum and coke. When he leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Top or bottom?” shivers shot down my spine. When the coast was clear he whispered again. “Follow me.” We squeezed into the bathroom and locked the door. He kissed me passionately and told me to turn around. I was dropping my jeans as I turned and bent.

I could hear him opening a condom. The packet was between his teeth when I looked back. I took it out of his mouth shaking my head. He frowned, “I’m married, I can’t risk it.”

“You want this ass, you will.”

He reached down and stuck a finger in me. “Fuck man, you’re already loaded.” Surprise in his voice.

“Two loads.” I beamed.

“Then I really can’t risk it. Give me that condom.”

I don’t know how in that small space I managed but I turned dropped and inhaled his seven and a half inches. He softly moaned and I serviced him for the next five minutes. As he lifted me, he said, “I’m close.” He spun me and once again I bent. I assumed he was going to cum on my ass, but he was cumming as he pushed inside. He pushed deeper into me with each of his seven powerful blasts. It wasn’t until we had quickly rearranged our clothes and got back into our seats that he whispered, “I had to take the risk. The moment I felt your sloppy ass I couldn’t pass up feeling my raw cock in there. Fuck I haven’t cum like that in years.”

Jackets once again concealed our laps. I had actually dropped my pants, and for the rest of the flight he fingered my sloppy hole discretely sucking or feeding me the mix of cum and ass juices. As we deplaned he promised he and a buddy would visit me at the hotel during the week. I reminded him, “No condoms.” He just winked.

The hotel limo driver must have like what he saw. Once again, I found myself parked behind a strip mall. There was far more room in this vehicle. Both of us naked and ready to go he asked, “Condom or bare?” Interesting he didn’t ask if I was a bottom.

“Raw man, breed me.”

He needed no further encouragement.

The naked bellhop gave me a tour of the hotel, secluded courtyard, pool, and workout room before taking me to my room. When I went to fish out a tip he boldly told me; “I’d prefer the tip of your cock.”

I had already pulled off my shirt so dropped and stepped out of my jeans. His lips were around my hardening cock in no time. As he sucked one of his fingers found my slippery hole. He stood, opened the bedside table drawer and bent over the bed. I saw the condoms in the drawer.

As I stepped forward and spread his cheeks I said, “I don’t use those dreadful things.”

“That’s obvious. I was just finishing the tour. Making sure you knew all the amenities our hotel offers.”

I crouched down and moved my mouth to his ass. I sensed a welcome smell and my tongue confirmed, cum. “Mmmmmm, I see you’ve already got a tip.”

“Three actually, two of the five guests went for the condoms.”

As I was sliding into his sloppy hole; “I’m poz, should I pull out before I cum.”

“Of course not!”

“I’ve just converted and I’m not on meds.”

As his ass started to rock on my ball’s deep boner, “Great! A higher tip.”

I leaned into pistoning, “So you’re poz to?”

“Working here with my ass, I was stealthed three years ago. It was just a matter of time.”

“Stealthed? You’re not mad?”

“Fuck no, I love it raw. Like I said, I knew it was just a matter of time.”

His was the first ass I pumped my toxic load into. My orgasm was amazing.

As the week progressed I spent most of my time naked around the pool with all the other gorgeous men. It became common knowledge that I was a bareback cum slut bottom and I was often invited into guys rooms for one on one, two on one (me), or raw orgies. I was being bred six to ten times per day.

I was particularly attracted to a blond twenty something gym bunny hunk with a stunning Californian tan, a scorpion tattoo on his groin and a biohazard tattoo at the top of his spine. We had sex many times, just the two of us and often with groups. He spent my second night in my room, so we had lots of time to talk. He was so easy going I knew I could ask him anything. Yes, he was toxic and not on meds. The biohazard tattoo was not false advertising. Yes, he had knocked up about a dozen other guys. Five of those he had stealthed. He loved sneaking the condom off mid fuck. Two had caught him but decided to let him finish anyway. One had caught him, insisted he put a new one on and was livid when he’d got that off too and blasted inside. One of the remaining he told after the fact. That guy had been mortified and confronted him at a club on the dance floor when he was diagnosed poz. The last seemed clueless and was mystified when he took sick. I told him I knew I shouldn’t but found his stories incredibly hot. He egged me on to try it. I was adamant, there was no way I’d do that to an unsuspecting guy. He kept reminding me I’d let Peter. I said that was different.

On the Thursday night a group of us went out to a gay bar with a great dance floor. Everyone danced shirtless, a few guys only wore jock straps. My tattooed friend was the first to fuck a jock strapped ass in the middle of the dance floor. They’d been openly flirting for a while. When my friend whipped out his big hard meat the other guy just torqued back onto it. I thought they would just fuck for a short time and go back to dancing. I couldn’t hear over the music, but I read the bottom’s lips as he told my friend; “Breed me.” And he did, right there in front of the cheering crowd.

More and more clothes came off and soon it was a naked dance. More and more sex was occurring on the dance floor and on the sidelines. Most of what I saw was safe sex, observing the caution on the many posters around the bar. Only two or three couples were blatantly barebacking.

I headed off to the bathroom and found an available urinal beside a bear fucking a twink. As the bear's cock moved in and out I could see he was wearing protection. I had trouble getting it out but when I finished peeing I stayed and watched. The bear started to rub my bare ass. Then he leaned over and kissed me, all the while continuing his twink fuck. Then he pulled out, removed the condom, bent me over and drove his thick raw cock into my slippery ass. Thankful I had a couple loads from earlier in the day forlube. The twink now watched as the bear went to town on my ass. A few other guys came and went, but the twink kept watching. That is until he wiggled in front of me and backed his ass onto my naked cock. I tried to protest, but the bear covered my mouth and pounded me deeper and deeper into the twink. As the bear groaned his release and painted  my guts I blew my toxic load into the twink. It was incredible and I thought I was going to pass out.

After the bear left I said to the twink.

“You’re poz then, are you?”

With incredible fear on his face and tears welling up in his eyes he asked; “You didn’t cum in me, please tell me you didn’t cum in me. I just turned 18.”

I was gob smacked. I didn’t know what to say. So, I lied; “No, I didn’t cum. And you don’t need to worry, I’m clean.”

With great relief the twink left.

I confessed to my tattooed friend as he fucked his toxic load into me back at our hotel later that night. 

“Fuckin A man, isn’t that the greatest orgasm ever.”

“Well, it was, but I feel so bad.”

“Don’t give it a second thought. In fact we need to help you stealth again tomorrow so you can get over your stupid conscience. I’ve been trying to land the pool boy all week, but he told me he won’t come near me. He’s seen my tattoos. I won’t stop ‘til I coach you.”

“FUCK NO MAN!!”

But my tattooed friend was not one to take no for an answer.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 11

My poz fuck buddy tattooed hunk gave me lessons in both removing a condom mid fuck and damaging condoms in a way the bottom couldn’t see until it was too late. I wasn’t convinced I was going to use either method but went along with the lessons just to humour him. I had to fuck him over and over and over until I got the first method right. He also coached me with great detail on how to land the pool boys ass. We were up most of the night accomplishing his goal.

We slept until 1 p.m. when he had me fuck and breed him once again to be sure I had it right. Then he sent me to the pool alone. He didn’t want to take any chance on the pool boy connecting the two of us.

The pool boys tidy little, perfectly formed, well defined body didn’t arrive until 3 p.m. He was about 5’ 4”, shaggy curly auburn hair, dark seamless tan, sexy five o’clock shadow, beautifully haired chest and treasure trove leading to a decent sized cock that I hoped was a grower if not a shower.

I let him go about his work for the next hour without interruption. Well, others tried to seduce and invite him to their room but I took my chances until he seemed to be finishing up and was very close to my lounge chair.

I casually caught his attention and thanked him for his job. It was a beautiful pool and he kept it immaculate. He thanked me for my compliment and sat on the lounge beside me. He said he had noticed me earlier in the week and complimented me on my body. I realized landing him might not be so hard. My cock started that amazing feeling of stirring and he didn’t miss a beat.

“Maybe you’d invite me to your room. I’m almost done here.”

“Ah, yeah, my pleasure.”

“Give me fifteen.”

I gave him my room number and fifteen minutes later he arrived. Once in my room we embraced and made out with passionate kisses. We were already naked, so it wasn’t long ‘til his cock was in my warm mouth and growing nicely. He soon suggested we 69 so we moved to the bed. He was very good at servicing me and too soon I was afraid I might shoot in his mouth. I begged off and asked if he liked having his ass eaten.

“You need to ask?” he volunteered.

His legs were in the air, and I moved in. His moans were a clear signal he was having a great time.

I started adding fingers and opening him up. He made no protest.

I really had no intention of stealthing him. I was just having such a great time that things seemed to move naturally to lining my raw cock up with his cute winking hole.

He smiled at me and casually said.

“This is so nice, and you are going to need a condom.”

“Oh, fuck, yeah. Sorry I forgot.” I was already pulling one out of the drawer. I was glad I had so much practice the night before because until then I had never fucked a guy with a condom. 

Sheathed, I started to enter him. He was tight and suggested more lube than just spit. I entered him easily soon moving into a gentle fuck. He was so relaxed.

“So, you said you forgot. Do you often fuck guys bareback?”, there was no judgement in his tone.

“Actually, I’m a bottom, so truth be told I don’t fuck guys often.”

“Well, I’m honoured.”

“The pleasure is all mine.”

“So do you let guys bareback you?”, again relaxed and no judgement.

I lied. Lying seemed to be coming easily. “Not often, I’ve just let my guard down a couple times this week. Holiday and booze, you know how it goes.”

“Not for me. Always safe, it would be too slippery a slope.”

We made love for the next ten minutes. Bodies in sync, passionate kisses, such a feeling of connection. I was certain I wouldn’t even consider stealthing this sweet young man.

Then he asked me in his relaxed inviting inquisitive way. “So, which of the guests did you slip with?”

Lying was coming to easily. “Oh, none of the guest here at the hotel. A couple of guys that picked me up at the bar.”

“Separately or together.”

“They were a couple. Took me to their fancy home. We were all pretty drunk. But not too drunk to function. If you know what I mean.”

He laughed. “I think I do. … … … So did you guys talk about protection or did you just let them take you with their raw cocks?”

“Like I said , we were drunk. They were hot and I was just too caught up in the moment. Before I knew it one was in me raw. If felt so fuckin great I just let it continue. I know I shouldn’t have.”

“Did they both raw dog you?” almost compassion in his voice.

“Awe … I shouldn’t confess this, but yeah.”

“Did they pull out to cum?”

“Um … awe … um … no” I whispered.

“I get it. That’s why I couldn’t let it happen to me.”

“You are so wise.”

“Do you know if they were poz? I’m assuming they didn’t advertise like that guy with the biohazard and scorpion tattoo here at the hotel.”

“Is that what those tattoos mean?”

“You really didn’t know?” surprise in his voice. “Did they have tattoos.”

“Fuck no. But we didn’t talk about status. I guess I was stupid drunk.”

By this point I had gone limp, had fallen out of his hole and rolled over onto my back beside him.

He gently rolled onto me and looked into my eyes with deep care.

“Sorry. I ask too many questions. It’s really none of my business.”

“No, it’s ok. I shouldn’t have let it happen.”

“Well, it’s done now. Don’t beat yourself up.”

“You are so kind.”

“Not hard with you, you are so sweet.”

“Thanks.”

We began to make out again. Once again we were hard and 69ing deep into each other’s throats. He was the first to warn me, “I’m close, should I pull out?”

I just pulled his ass in deep. He got the message and unloaded. I swallowed every drop. He just kept working my erection with his warm mouth and it was my turn. “Fuck, I’m close.” He didn’t stop and my canon shot volley after volley past his tonsils.

We cuddled for a bit longer and at 7:30 he left my room.

My tattoo fuckbuddy had seen him leave and was at my door as soon as he knew he wouldn’t be noticed.

“Fuckin A. You stealthed him first try. You’re a champ.”

I considered lying once again just to get him off my back . I made the mistake of telling him about the awesome experience. He was noticeably disappointed but determined he would convert me to his ways. I shouldn’t have, but I went dancing with him at the gay club later that night.

The twink from the night before was on the dance floor having a great time wearing only an ‘Addicted’ jock strap. I kept half an eye on him noticing that he went off to the bathroom with a couple older guys. I pointed him out to my poz tattooed friend. His response was to move close to my ear and tell me to knock the kid up just in case the night before hadn’t taken. I just shook my head.

My curiosity got the best of me when the twink headed off to the bathroom again, this time with the bear from the night before. I decided I was ready to take a piss and headed in as well. They were making out next to the urinals by the time I got there. The bear’s hand was on the twinks ass, and from the young man’s moans at least one finger was slipping inside. When the bears finger went into his mouth and I heard an “Mmmmm” I was pretty sure he was tasting more than ass juice. As I took my leak the twink turned to lean on the wall and the bear entered his ass bareback. There was no hesitation for the start of the pounding fuck. I chose not to stay and watch.

Back on the dance floor I told my poz fuck buddy what I had just witnessed. He insisted I return and stealth the young slut, just be intentional this time. “Why would I do that?” I asked. “Why would I have sex with him? I’m actually angry with him.”

“Great. Then go hate fuck him. He deserves it.”

I didn’t go right away. I stewed on my thoughts for a few minutes, but I was just getting more and more riled up.

As I opened the bathroom door I heard the bear. “Ah … fuck …. Yeah … bree … breeding your ass bitch!”

The twink called back. “Thank you daddy, fuck yeah, thank you.”

As the bear left he said to me, “Your turn, he’s got lots of natural lube in there.”

I quickly dropped and stepped out of my shorts. I was already hard and at full staff. I slid right in balls deep.

“Fuck that feels real good kid. Quite a cum soup. How many loads in there.”

He beamed, “That was five!”

“I thought you were worried about HIV.”

“Oh I am, but I asked and they all said they were clean.”

“And you believed them?”

“Why wouldn’t I? Why would they lie about that?”

“Why indeed.”

I laid a pounding on the kid. Not really a hate fuck, but an angry fuck. The harder I drove in the more grateful his groans.

When I was close I got right up to his ear and asked, “Where do you want my dirty load kid?”

While not pushing me away or pulling away himself, “But you assured me last night you were clean. I didn’t need to worry.”

“I lied … Ah … argh … shit …. Yeah … knocking you up kid!”

“Pull out, don’t …”

“Too late … here comes my third  … ugh … blast, fuck … yeah … take it kid.”

My left hand was on his cock, and I could tell he was shooting hands free. His cum painted the wall.

When we got our breath back his voice was full of fear; “You're not really poz are you?”

“Oh, I assure you I most certainly am. And I’m quite sure my toxic load joined at least two or three others you took tonight.”

When I left, he was crying.

I was ashamed to admit to my tattooed poz friend what I had just done. He on the other hand was delighted.

The twink was red eyed when he came back on the dance floor. He danced right over to me and my friend. He got between us giving me an angry stare. Then he turned around and tenderly, traced the scorpion tattoo. He slightly nodded his head at my friend. My friend opened his jeans and pulled out his semi-erection. Twink dropped to his knees and brought the cock to full salute with his mouth. Then he stood, faced me and bent over as my poz friend penetrated the twinks jock framed ass.

The kid reached and fished out my cock taking it in his mouth. There we were bareback spit roasting him in the midst of the dancing crowd. The energy was electric, lightning bold strong, over the top. Within moments my poz top friend’s eyes rolled into the back of his head and I knew the kid was taking at least his second toxic load of the night. I didn’t think I had it in me but I spontaneously orgasmed another load down his throat.

He didn’t miss a beat, the twink left us crying, but danced right up to another guy, fished out his cock, fisted it ‘til hard, turned and backed on guiding yet another raw cock into his insatiable ass. By the time we left to head home the twink had taken another five loads. He was puffing poppers like they were going out of style, and he certainly wasn’t stopping to ask status anymore, if indeed he ever had. 

My poz tattoo guy rounded up three others to come to my room to celebrate what he considered his victory. The four of them talked excitedly about their stealthing stories as they took turns rewarding me with fucks and loads.

I fell into the sleep of the dead and had a vivid dream of stealthing the pool boy. The dream turned to nightmare with my raw cock pumping David’s ass. I awoke crying and in a sweat.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 3

As I awoke the next day I knew I wanted to avoid the poz tattoo guy. I’d been thinking of him as a friend, but I was now disillusioned with myself and the evil influence he had become on me. I rented a car and went hiking in Joshua Tree National Park.

The fresh air, exercise, and sunshine were exhilarating after so many nights in the clubs and so much idle time lounging in a pool chair. I was also very glad of the alcohol break. By mid afternoon I had covered a good distance and was deep into the park away from any roads. I hadn’t seen anyone in the last hour and a half. Most of the hike I’d only been wearing khaki shorts, commando off course. I decided to slip out of those and for the next half hour loved the feel of the air on my semi erection and the sun on my active ass.

I came around a huge bolder and almost fell over two young men having sex. I was practically on top of them so there was no chance to hide my arrival. The tall athletic blond was being fucked by the most gorgeous muscled black man. The contrast of their entangled skin tones was intoxicating.

They stopped for a brief moment but saw my nakedness and semi relaxed and just decided to continued.

By this point I had found my voice and apologized. As I went to move away the black man said; “No need. Stay and watch if you want. Better still, why don’t you join us?”

By this point I was fully erect. I couldn’t have walked away if I’d wanted to. And I didn’t want to.

The black man kept fucking as I kissed each of them. He asked, “My ass sure could use some attention, do you eat ass?”

That was all the invitation I needed. And what a sweet ass I discovered. It was a bit challenging to figure out the rhythm of his movements, but I was happy to experiment. I got so turned on that without thinking I stood, and my raw cock easily slid into his winking hole.

He accepted the sandwich fuck for a few minutes before I heard his voice. “That feels fucking awesome, are you in me raw?”

His words broke me from my lustful trance. I quickly pulled out. “Fuck man, I’m sorry. Your ass is so inviting, I got carried away. Sorry.”

“Again. No need. As long as you’re clean I've been craving a raw bone. I’m getting close and you almost had me over the edge. Sorry I said anything, help me out here man.”

I shouldn’t have. But I pushed back in.

“Oh man, that feels so good. Oh yeah … I’m … loosing it … filling this rubber.” His ass contractions yanked me over the edge, and I was breeding his ass with my toxic load.

Breathlessly; “Holy shit man, did you just breed me. Fucking awesome, I’ve never been bred before.”

When we were disentangled, and I was watching the black man remove the full condom from his massive cock the blond spoke up. “How soon can you regenerate? I’ve never been bred either, looks like this might be my lucky day.”

I was too embarrassed to fess up the truth right away and before I finished dithering with my answer the black hunk spoke while stroking his meat which was already back to full attention. “Well, I regenerate fast and I’d love to return the favor.” I couldn’t stop myself from presenting my ass to his mouth. He spat a few times in my hole and I sat on his raw prestigious black club. It took some time to get it all in, and a while for the pain to subside, but oh it was worth the effort. My attention was so consumed by the painful pleasure my ass was receiving that I didn’t notice the blond guy moving his ass onto my raw bone. My brain was now yelling at me ‘STOP THIS, STOP IT RIGHT NOW’, but the sandwich fuck and the pleasure sounds from the other two drowned out my conscience. All too soon the black man was shouting out his delight. “Fucking A man, I’m breeding your Lilly white ass.” His orgasm was so powerful he'd not needed to say a word. His orgasmic energy shot directly through my ass and groin; I was stealthing my second unsuspecting victim within ten minutes of each other.

The blond was the first to speak; “Holy shit man, that was the most awesome fuck of my life. I’m never going to want a condom fuck again.”

“Me neither, I’m so glad you’re clean.”

My mind was racing. I wanted to tell them the truth, but I also had no idea how they would react. I was too far from help if they lost it on me and beat me to a pulp. So I said; “Thanks guys. This was totally unplanned. I’m so glad we all got loaded. Fuck your cum feels great in my ass. But I need to get going.” My feet couldn’t carry me away fast enough.

I was so rattled with myself that I didn’t even put my shorts on to get to the rental car. Thankfully there was no one at the parking lot. In fact, I didn’t even notice I was naked until I got back to the hotel parking lot and went to get out of the car. I tried to get into my shorts but couldn’t manage behind the steering wheel. A quick checked proved the parking lot and street were empty so I rushed into and through the hotel lobby. The guy on the desk called after me; “You can’t do that; you’ll get the hotel in trouble.” As I dashed for my room I yelled back; “Sorry”.

To get to my room I had to go by the pool. The pool boy was chatting with poz tattoo guy. I really wasn’t in the mood to be seen by either of them so continued my rush to my room. Once inside I collapsed on the bed and tried to calm my breathing and brain. 

Five minutes later there was a gentle tap at my door. Greeting me on the other side when I peaked out was the pool boy with concern on his face.

“You okay? You looked upset when you went by the pool.”

“Um, shit, come on in.”

“If you don’t want company, that’s okay. I just wanted to be sure you are okay.”

“That’s so sweet of you, thanks. No. Yes, I’m fine. Come on in. I’d love your company.”

We sat facing each other naked, cross legged on the bed.

“Do you want to talk about it.” His sweet compassionate voice.

I hesitated for a moment and decided to tell him a slightly altered story. Actually, I told him much of the real story, just not my status and the accidental stealthing I had allowed in the heat of the moment. I told him about coming upon the hot couple fucking during my hike. I led him to believe my upset was that I had allowed another guy to bareback me this week.

He was incredibly compassionate, and our naked bodies were soon entwined. He kissed away my tears and we were both fully hard. We 69ed for a bit and he asked if I wanted to fuck him.

I suited my raging cock, and we were deeply and passionately making love. I was no where near ready to cum and my cock went limp falling out of him.

He gently asked; “Do you want me to fuck you?”

I nodded, he suited up and was quickly sliding into my cum lubed ass.

“That feels good.” he said. 

“I’m embarrassed to admit it but it does feel good.”

“What’s it like?”

“What do you mean?”

“To have a guy cum in you?”

“Again, I’m embarrassed, but I really do love it. It feels amazing. And to walk away knowing you have his cum in your ass. It’s special, like nothing else I can imagine.”

“But aren’t you worried?”

“Of course, I am. That’s why I was so upset. (I thought to myself, ‘Another lie.’) But it feels so good; I find myself craving more. Fuck! I shouldn’t confess that.”

Tentatively he asked; “Like mine, do you want me to breed my cum into your ass?”

“Absofuckinlutely! Oh fuck! Sorry, that was too much. Sorry.”

“Well at least I know what you think.”

“Honestly, I would love you to slip off that condom and continue to make love to me. Would you do that for me? Please.”

“I don’t think I should.”

“No, you’re right. It would be too risky ”

I could feel his cock twitching in my ass and a grin had spread across his face. “I get it though. Even the thought of entering you bareback makes me more horny. I’d love to be raw inside you right now. Would you let me do that, just this once?”

“Just once, maybe just the tip?”

He pulled out, removed the condom and teased my hole with his bare cock head. The look of sexual hunger on his face was amazing.

I was afraid I would shoot another load as I watched his tip and felt it penetrate me.

With just the tip inside he said with awe in his voice. “That feels amazing! You are so hot and wet in there. I don’t think I can stop from going deeper.”

‘Don’t stop. Please don’t stop.”

As he pushed in halfway; “Oh fuck, This is amazing. Are you sure you are okay with this?”

“Never been more sure in my life.”

He proceeded to balls deep and then passionately kissed me.

“Make love to me please. Don’t stop now.” I pleaded. 

He and his raw cock made love to me for the next hour. We tried every position we could imagine. Every time his raw cock slid into me I was afraid I’d shoot my load.

We were in missionary looking deeply into each eyes;. “I want to cum inside you. I’m so close. Would that be okay?”

“Yes please, fill me with your seed. I want it so bad.”

Two more powerful pumps and he was howling his orgasm. I’d been edging for so long my first blast went in my eye. My second blast hit the wall. I couldn’t believe I’d already cum a couple times earlier in the day, there was so much volume.

For the next half hour we enjoyed a wonderful cuddle. Then he went down on my limp cock quickly bringing it back to full attention.

As he straddled my body he brought my raw cock to his hole; “I think it is my turn. If I’m going to take a chance and bareback I want it to be with you. I really want to experience skin to skin with you.”

Much as I was enjoying this and wanted to be in him raw I knew I couldn’t. And I wasn’t ready to tell him why. I just calmly explained; “Sorry. No that’s not going to happen. I’m spent. You saw how much and how far it shoot. I’m done, please understand.”

He did and we cuddled the rest of the night away with tender pillow talk. I began to fear I was falling in love with this gentle soul. At the same time I began to fear I was being unfaithful to David. I kept these worries to myself.

We both drifted off to sleep and awoke hungry at about 2 a.m.. We hooped in my rental and he gave me directions to an all night diner. We ordered big plates and a jug of beer to share. It was here that the topic of conversation changed in a way I had least expected.

He ask me; ‘Would you let that guy with the biohazard and scorpion tattoo fuck you?”

“I shouldn’t confess this, but that would be so fuckin hot. I bet he’s an amazing top. I’ve heard HIV poz guys are outstanding in bed. I’d make him wear a condom of course.” I was lying again as you know. 

“Yeah, I’ve heard the same thing. In fact that’s what he said this afternoon by the pool. He’s been trying to land my ass all week. I must confess I’m tempted. But I don’t trust him, even if he agrees to wear a condom.”

“You’re very wise.”

“Yeah, thanks.  ... But can I confess one more thing?”

“Sure, anything.”

“This is so bad though.”

“Come on, you have to tell me now.”

“Okay, okay, but don’t hate me.”

“I said anything, I couldn’t hate you.”

“Oh, you might with this secret fantasy."

"I'm all ears. And it's just a fantasy. How bad could it be."

"Oh, it's bad. I’ve been jerk off to this fantasy of him since he came to the hotel … ever since I saw his nasty tattoos.  I have such a fuckin  great orgasm everytime."

He paused for quite a long time.

"Go on" I gently encouraged.

"I fantasize that he is safely fucking me. You know, wearing a condom and he manages to stealth his s poz load into my vulnerable ass. The danger of taking a chance , letting him trick me, breeding me his poz load and  praying he doesn’t knock me up. Fuck man, I’m so hard right now just telling you about this.”

To be  continued  ...

• Like 9
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1