Young top takes dick from an old bottom

Julian was 5’11. 175 pounds. Great tone body. Uncut cock. At the age of 19 and on winter break from college. Visiting his family.  “What are you going to do today?” Julian’s mom asked. “Not sure.” “I’m working later today.”  Julian answered.  Julian worked a short shift at the deli near his house. On his break he was checking things on Adam4Adam.  It was Saturday night. But it  was a slow night on the app. Julian got a message from a guy named Scott. He was chubby sliver hair,  blue eyes.  57 years old. Cut dick. Message read: “ Looking to suck cock.” “No need to suck me back.” “Can host.” Julian thought about blocking him. But changed his mind. Thinking a blow job isn’t a bad thing and nobody would know. Julian asked for his address.  Julian arrived around 10PM.  Scott let him in.  They exchanged small talk.  Scott lead him into his bed room. Julian started to undo his belt. Scott stopped him. “Allow me” Scott asked he undid the young man’s belt. Unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Then lowered his red boxer briefs. Julian’s cock was still soft. Scott then took off Julian’s shirt. Scott was in awe of how great Julian’s body and looks were. Julian sat on the edge of the bed. Scott was wearing just a t-shirt which was too small for him which was a few inches above his belly button. He started stroking Julian’s dick then began to suck it. With one hand. With his other hand Scott was stroking his own dick. “Here, lie on the bed.” “It’ll be more comfortable for both of us.”  Julian got on to the bed. Scott went back into sucking Julian’s hard cock. With his legs spread. Scott noticed Julian’s hot ass. Smooth and tight. Scott stopped jerking himself  and ran a finger on the young man’s ass. “What are you doing?” Julian asked. “Nothing Scott answered. “Just checking out your ass.”  “Oh no worries.”  Julian said. Scott then continued to suck and play with Julian’s dick.  Scott stopped and asked Julian if he ever had his ass eaten “I would love to.” “If you want.” Scott said. “I’m great at it.”  Julian thought about it for a moment and answered “What the hell.”  Scott took off his t-shirt and lifted the young man’s legs over his shoulders and started to eat the young man’s ass out. Julian moaned in pleasure. After about five minutes Scott stopped and saw his once tight hole was lose. He put o e, then two fingers into his hole. Julian was enjoying the fingering of his ass as well.  
Scott stopped and got up and got lube. He placed some on his cock. And some of it on Julian’s ass. “What are you doing?” Julian asked. “Giving us both pleasure.” Scott then put the tip of his cock into the young man’s ass. “I don’t bottom.” Julian said weakly. “Relax, it’s just the tip.” Scot said. Slowly the tip went in further including his dick. “Oh shit.” Julian shouted in pleasure.” Scott kept going in and out. “I’m cumming” Scott said. “Pull out.” Julian pleaded. But it was too late. Scott shot several loads into the young man. Scott kept his dick inside him until he finished sucking off Julian. Julian came. Scott swallowed his load. Then took his dick out of Julian’s now fully loaded ass. Knowing his load was now deep inside him. Julian, lost his virginity to an old man. And wouldn’t dare tell anyone about it. As for Scott. It was one of three times he topped. And it wouldn’t be his last time. 

• Like 7