MAL 2024

spunkdump

Finally after 5 years i finally was able to get a room this time around at the host hotel- Hyatt- so i'll be hooded and ass up taking all loads from

all guys. i can't wait- haven't done this in awhile and getting a room was like winning Power ball-impossible but somehow i got it this year when rooms went live.

Can't wait!   I wonder how its been this previous MAL- were the elevators still guarded or can guys get up to rooms? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2023 at 3:41 PM, Wallow said:

What do you mean guarded?

What they mean is that hotel personnel and/or security guards prohibit anyone from using the elevators that go up to guest rooms unless they are a registered guest (ie have a key card) or are accompanying someone who is a registered guest. In other words, you can't just go up and wander the halls looking for guys hanging out in the halls, with open doors, or playing in areas like the stairwells.

That's increasingly common in hotels during major tourist events (and in some areas, 24/7/365. 

Has anyone gone to the MAL parties -FurBall or Uncut- these are parties outside the Hyatt? Are they worth going? Is there more backroom action ? in all the years i've gone to MAL going back to 2008 I've always stayed roaming the hotel but of course being a cumdump i was hosting pump n dumps so i didn't feel going to a party was right but i'm curious....

21 hours ago, spunkdump said:

Has anyone gone to the MAL parties -FurBall or Uncut- these are parties outside the Hyatt? Are they worth going? Is there more backroom action ? in all the years i've gone to MAL going back to 2008 I've always stayed roaming the hotel but of course being a cumdump i was hosting pump n dumps so i didn't feel going to a party was right but i'm curious....

have a good time and get filled!